Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 06:24:58
Page: [ <<< - < ] … 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
Russo's Bar Started by: KennyRusso on Jan 06, '19 02:36

The woman continues to look at the man and is quite surprised that they don´t make any pasta here... How? That is ununderstandable for her. It is so simple to make, can be done so quickly and does not even require a lot of time at all, so why it is not an option here???? She was, however, happy to hear that he wants to take her out to grab some pasta together. It would make her day and getting another one of those kisses would also be good.

''I am going to take you by your word on that one and how about going out and looking for a good restaurant right away in that case? I want to spend some time with you after all before you are getting busy'' she smiles at him and gently caresses his left shoulder.  She cannot help but roll her eyes as KennyRusso says that and sighs ''Not surprised. In time you will get better''  she laughs.

Report Post Tip

"Yeah let's go right now." Kenny looks over at her hand who is caressing his left shoulder, he gently grabs her hand and kisses it. "Give me a moment first."

Kenny let go of her hand and gets up from his seat, he winks at her and walks towards the bar, looking for a bottle of something. He finds a bottle of his favorite whiskey here, grabs it and opens it up. With his other hand, he grabs the flask out of his coat and fills him up with the bottle, when he finishes, he takes a sip out of the bottle and stashes back where he found. Kenny walks back to where Sabrina was seated.

"Come on." Kenny said as he stashed the flask in his coat then extended his hand to Sabrina.

Report Post Tip

Sabrina smiles at him as he agrees, that going right now is probably the very best moment of all. The woman is happy about his act of respect as he kisses her hand, and also to show that he appreciates her. She also knows to appreciate that.  ''Take your time.''

Is what the woman adds as he notes, that he needs a moment. During this time she already stands up and looks all around her.  Sabrina can wait for him here, she does not feel like it would be appropriate to follow him behind the bar anyway, as this place does not belong to her and she is not that often here either for people to know her. Once he comes back, she smiles and takes his hand, immediately pulling him a bit closer, so they are very close. Looking into his eyes and smiling 

''I bet we can find an amazing place for it! And spending some time with you is fun.''

Report Post Tips: 4 / Total: $80,000 Tip

Rain was having a wonderful time laughing with Tutte and enjoying the drinks.   She sees KennyRusso come out of the back office.  Right away from the way he looked she knew he had just woken up from a nap. She knew that sometimes he would nap there.   He walked over to the table where  Sabrina was sitting.  She didn't want to interrupt then, she would speak with them later.   She was hoping that maybe Stefano_Lucchese might show up.  He had told her he might stop by later.

Report Post Tip

Stefano walked into Russo's Bar looking for one person.  He looked around until he saw her he walked over towards her with a smile but she didn't see him so he placed his hands over her eyes and whispered guess who.  Then he lowed his hands and she looked up at him an smiled. He felt like a million bucks whenever she was around how ever he kept it professional until she was ready to be his girl or his boss.  He was a Lucchese he was confident in his manhood so he didn't have to put on a show.  

So lady how's business?

Report Post Tip

Rain laughed at the playfulness of Stefano_Lucchese.

Hey there glad you could make it.   Have a seat.  You know Tutte right?  He just moved into the Sleeping Giants apartments, so he your new neighbor also.  Stefano sits down and greets Tutte.  Quite a few people hanging out at Russo’s tonight. 

Report Post Tip

Stefano takes a seat at the table with Rain and Tutte.

Hello Tutte, I'm Stefano, Stefano Lucchese, nice to meet you.  

Stefano looks around the room has Rain points out how crowded the place is.  Then he orders a scotch as he looks at his watch and then at the people he is sitting with.  

So why is everyone here?  Is it one of those meeting that I sound not be hearing the details on?

Report Post Tip

Tutte told us sorry that he had to make a quick run.  He asked Rain if she had a ride back just in case he didn't make it back and she told him yes that wouldn't be a problem. 

I think everyone is just out having a couple of drinks.  We know they do a lot of wheeling and dealing here but don't think that's the case tonight.  They do have some great drinks served here.  When the waitress bought Stefano his drink she had a gin and tonic for her.  She told Rain that KennyRusso sent it over and took care of both drinks.   She caught Kenny's eye and raised her glass and mouthed thank you. 

She then sat back giving Stefano her complete attention. 

Report Post Tip

When Stefano heard Tutte if she had a ride back he leaned back in his chair and then tilted his head back and looked at the ceiling.  He felt like he was just punched in the chest.  His heart felt as if it was just stabbed with a ice pick.  He looked up as the waitress brought there drinks and then he watched as Rain thanked Kenny.  Stefano had to be cool as if nothing happened and he was still the happy go lucky guy he has been around her.  When she leaned back in her chair looking at him he then felt like a stupid kid in the principles office.  

So Ms. Rain how has business been for you?  Any new projects to make a buck? 

Report Post Tip

Tutte came in a cab from the airport after his flight from Seattle, wlaks in and says hey to Rain and Stefano_Lucchese who already sits there with each a drink, Tutte calls for Kenny the barman for a double scotch whiskey and sits down to talk to his good old friends about what they had been doing today, it was quite  al ot so it took some time and during this we finished of our drinks so Tutte called for another round around the table.

After some time when the bar havent got so many costumer KennyRusso comes and chats a bit with us and we all having a great little time together wich not were to often lately, we all agreed this must be more often this happens, we promised each other this and finished upour drinks.

Tutte were in a very good mood now and called a cab and went downtown.

Report Post Tip

He were just back from a business-trip to seattle and just arrived by flight to detroit where he attend to stay the night but before that he needed a little scotch so it should be easier to get to sleep.

He comes in to Russo's bar walks up to kenny and asks him to buy a bottle of scoych, sure he says and handed over the vottle, Tutte took it and put in his overcoats innerpocket there he use to have a shotgun hidden, pretty good pocket also for bottles he thought.

He thanked and got out to a waiting cab and told the driver the adress to next stop, he put his foot on the gas, hey I said easy man, I will come to my apartment in one piece thank you, he excused and started to drive more careful te rest of the short distanc.

Report Post Tip
Stapled strolls past and stops to investigate the noise coming from the bar. He strolls in, delighted to see such a buzzing atmosphere.

Great place you have here pal. I'll have a Guinness when you're ready.

He finds an available space at the bar and pulls up a stool to wait. Pondering the business of his day.
Report Post Tip

Aleks steps into Russos Bar after a rough night in the city. He takes a seat near window table and takes off his hat. His tired.

"Hi Kenny, how are you my friend? Can I have a scotch, hole bottle?"

Report Post Tip

Diva walks into a bar owned by Kenny feeling in the mood to drink and to kill time she see's how busy and pack it is as the smell of cigar and cigarette smoke fill the air and alot of powerful figures here she walks to the bar in hope's she see's someone that she knows is around.As diva takes a seat at the bar booth she starts to order a Jack Daniels on the rocks as the sound of music plays in the bar the bartender hands her the drink as she takes a sip from glass, crossing her legs and sighing as she can see some couples dancing and laughing and friends laughing as well she continues to order more Jack Daniel's on the rocks since she has enough time before she heads back home.

"Bartender another Jack Daniel's on the rocks please"She orders her last drink as she relaxes after drinking a couple glasses..

Report Post Tip

Kiddo stops in Russo's Bar,to have a few drinks before he travels to close a deal. he wlks up to the bar and orders a whiskey on the rocks,and says hello to the bartender he kno's working there.he looks around and doesnt see any familiar faces so he downs his drink and off to the next business deal.

Report Post Tip

While Aleks was waiting his order, the hole bottle of scotch, kiddo walked in and walked to the bar.  He ordered his drink, looked around but somehow didnt saw Aleks.

Aleks lighted up another smoke and waited his drink.

Report Post Tip

This shitty weather we had now in detroit called for a whiskey, sure thing a scotch it will be said Tutte to himself, and why not visiting our great Kenny for that he thought and meet up with him and his neareast gang-friends. He stops the can just outside Russos Bar, pays up and says bye to the nice driver who wiches me luck when meating up my friends and drinking good drinks, Tutte had told him a lot about the Russo bar so he knew it well by the story I told him during the ride to the bar.

He steps into the bas and higly sats "Honey Im home"

Kenny stands nehind the bar and just laugs his ass off and Aleks, kiddo and Diva cant hold themselves either, hey my dearest friends, long time sinc emeeting up here together with you guys ;)

"Kenny you can give me a double to a start then we see what happens"

He sits down and starts talking to get the last gossips from his friends from the streets.

Report Post Tip

No matter where she went, the Russo's Bar was always a comfortable place for young Kat Pryde.  Since the first time she had walked into such an establishment, she had found herself calmed, at ease, and an odd safe feeling wash over her.  Tonight was no different...  The young woman, clad simply tonight in jeans and a scarlet turtle-necked sweatshirt, her long auburn hair swept up into a high ponytail and looking like she was ready for a casual night on the town, walked into the Russo's Bar.  

Anymore it was rare for anyone to bat an eye when the Left Hand Lady of the Red Lotus walked into a bar.  There seemed to be an unspoken agreement.  The young woman never did order anything alcoholic, and as a result, she was not barred from any place.  Kat held her head high as she walked into the bar.  The aura she wished to exude was not one of haughtiness or an unhealthy amount of confidence, but of a self assurance.  Act your part and soon enough reality will catch up.  She always did laugh a little when her mother said things like that, but she was finding it more and more.  Even if she still didn't hardly feel like more than a little girl wearing her mother's shoes and hat, here she was...  A ranking member of this thing of theirs in her own right.  

Katherine shot a beaming smile around at those gathered before wandering up to the bar to take a seat, reclining quietly as she sighed thinking about her options.  "May I get a soda please? I swear I could use the sugar..."  She laughed softly before earning a nod as the bartender moved to retrieve her drink of choice.

Report Post Tip

Diva happens to be in town on buisness and the first place she decided to go was to Russo bar since she had a good experience there and the best whiskey in her life.As she walked in with her entourage of chevailers she see's Tutte and Alex talking, she walked by nodding at them both with a smile on her face, making her way to the booth she noticed Kenny as well he seemed a bit busy at the moment so instead she orders a jack daniels on the rock and told the bartender to go over and see if Tutte and Alex would like another drink as she picked up her glass taking a sip as she looked up sighing and the smell of cigars everywhere seemed to feel like home to her now..

Report Post Tip

Kiddo closed a deal early this morning at Russo's Bar   he strolls in happy 

"I am here to get a drink." he replied with a smile.

"You are too young to drink. Go get a some water, or something.

"Aw, c'mon. Pretty please? I promise not to get wasted." Kiddo tried to persuade the bouncer, however he would have none of it.

"I know Sir Russo. He can vouch for me." Kiddo says 'took out his Id then ordered a drink, and the bar tender gives kiddo one he downs it smiles and turns and walks out proudly'

Report Post Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: Russo's Bar
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL