Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 06:57:41
Page: [ <<< - < ] … 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
Russo's Bar Started by: KennyRusso on Jan 06, '19 02:36

Miss_Niki didn't travel to DT often, but, she often want to stop and see  her friend, KennyRusso. Being that she still had a few hours before she concluded her business in DT, she decided to stop in and have a drink. Bartender, Scotch neat.  Also, is Russo around? I'd like to say hi.

Miss_Niki waited patiently while the bartender poured her drink, as he set it before  her he asked. Who's looking?  Miss_Niki smiled and told the bartender who she was, and the bartender told her he'd be back in a few minutes.

As she waited, she looked around at the decor in this place. It was a bit of a dive, stale smoke filled her nose. It wasn't the kind of place she liked to frequent, but, she really wanted to say hi to Kenny and buy HIM a drink. 

Report Post Tip

Well hells bells...….what is SHE doing in HERE?

Spiels had been spending a couple of days in DT on business and he often liked to spend time in dive bars where he could get stale smoke up his nose.  It was in places like that he could just sit at the bar, sip his whiskey, and not worry about making idle chit chat.  

He pondered what to do......does he hide at the end of the bar or does he sneak up on Miss_Niki and scare the bejesus out of her?  It was, after all, one of his favorite past times.  He knew he would pay for it later......some menial job that she gives him to keep him honest, but he really didn't mind.  He'd scrub toilets for that woman if she asked him.

Spiels took another sip and decided to try to stay in the shadows.  She was obviously looking for someone and he didn't want to disturb her so he went back to sipping his whiskey and water and contemplating life.

Report Post Tip

Kenny is on the backroom of the bar taking a nap when he hears his door knocking, he quickly gets up and walks to the bathroom, he washes his face then walks to his desk, he grabs a cigarette and lights it. He walks towards the door and opens it up, it was one of his guards. He takes a drag from the cigarette while listening to him, he says that there is a woman waiting for him at the bar, he nods then heads off to meet her.

He sees Miss_Niki at the bar and know that it was her who called for him, he walks towards her with the cigarette resting on his lips. He sees some familiar faces at the bar and waves to them all. He finally arrives then takes a seat next to Miss_Niki.

"Hey!" Kenny looks at her and smiles. "Was taking a little nap. Busy day. How are you doing?"

Report Post Tip

Rain decided to stop at Russo's Bar to have a quick drink before she heads home.  She was glad she did.  When she walked in she saw @KennRusso at the bar.  Also with him was some of her friends from Las Vegas Miss_Niki and Spiels.  She hadn't seen them in a long time.  She went over and greeted them and let them know how nice it was to see them.  She motioned the bartender to give everyone another round and she was having a gin and tonic. 

Report Post Tip

Leanna fancies a few beverages to wind down after a long day. Staying in Detroit has been nice. She is due to go home soon so an evening relaxing is definitely on the cards. Wandering in through the doors of Russo's Bar, she immediately sees some folk from her home city of Las Vegas. What a nice surprise she thinks as she walks over to Spiels and Miss_Niki

"How are you two doing? It's nice seeing you here." Leanna chuckles 

Leanna nods to KennyRusso as he served the drinks. She waits her turn then asks him for two whiskeys and then another round for  Spiels and Miss_Niki.  "Another gin and tonic for Rain too please. All on me. It's really lively in here this evening. It's nice to see."

Leanna looks around for BobRoss. Where has he gotten to she thought to herself. She was supposed to meet him here for a few drinks before she had to travel.

Report Post Tip

Kenny was feeling good about the new people at his bar, he mostly see Detroit and Philly people there, some from Seattle, but rarely people from Las Vegas goes to the bar. He sees Leanna pouring some drink to her friends and ordered some to her. He nods then grabs a bottle of whiskey then serves another round to them.

After doing that, he grabs a cigarette from his pocket and lights it, he places the pack in the table to people to grab if they want to. He gets on his knees and grabs his favorite bottle of vodka - he is a whiskey man but is already getting sick of it, he drinks that a LOT. He cracks the bottle up and takes a long sip of it, seeing the new people enjoying the bar, he leans on the wall in the bar.

Report Post Tip

Jacky had made his way back to Detroit. He was met by his partner Maurice at the airport, 

"Salut, frère"

Jacky says as he greets Maurice and hops in the vehicle. 

"Let's go have a drink, it was a long trip."

Maurice nods and heads into the city to find a nice bar to stop at. One the way Jacky lights up a joint for them to smoke on the way. As they arrive, it was but about Twenty minutes or so from the airport and they were in from of Russo's Bar. They hop out and enter. they observe everything going on in the place before they head over and take a seat. They patiently wait for the tender, until Maurice decides to make his way up to the bar. 

"Hello there, can me and my buddy get a bottle of cognac with a few glasses please? Oh and is it ok to smoke?"

Maurice says to the tender waiting patiently for a response

Report Post Tip

"Alright, will do. And of course you can smoke!" Kenny smiles at Maurice and goes to get his order. He gets down on his knees and gets a bottle of the finest cognac he has. He grabs two glasses with the other hand then follows Maurice back to his table. He places the glasses on the table and cracks the bottle up, then Kenny fill their glasses and places the bottle in the middle of the table.

"Anything else, gentleman?" He nods respectfully to Jacky-Imbert and Maurice.

Report Post Tip

Jukera arrives in the bar with a folder beneath his arm. He had finished his report on the new associates for his boss, KennyRusso. He stops at the front door and knocks three times and the guard opens up. He quickly nods to Jukera and lets him in. Jukera turns to the guard and greets him.

"Hey brother! How's the children?" He looks around, looking for Kenny. "Where is the boss?"

The guard say that he has no children, and curses Jukera for asking that to him every time they meet. He tells him that Kenny was in the backroom and Jukera thanks him and walks towards the door. He knocks and waits a bit for Kenny to show up.

Report Post Tip

Vice rolls into the Russo's bar with blood all down his shirt and dripping from the head. He stumbles up to the bar and with stars in his eyes points to the top shelf whiskey. He looks at KennyRusso who is looking confused yet concerned and says

I would like 3 large glasses on the rocks for today I am celebrating!

Kenny Looks at Vice with a smirk on his face nods and grabs the expensive stuff of the shelf.

"So what we celebrating" as Kenny pours out 3 large glasses each and joins Vice.

"well Boss today I managed to gain us a new money laundering business with the bank in 12th street" vice nodded and chuckled.

Kenny questioned vice on why the hell he was covered in blood while he threw a old rag at him to clean it up. Vice looked at Kenny and said "yeah so after securing the bank I bumped into a little stunner I once knew from England, we ended up grabbing a few drinks and hooking up only to be greeted by her husbands fist in my face and a bottle around my head. Don't worry Boss I calmly sat the bloke down obviously after I gave him a word of warning with some broken ribs and told his I didn't know she was married.

Kenny laughed while shaking his head and poured another drink "same old Vice still with England coming to haunt you. Now tell me about this Bank"..

Report Post Tip

Kenny listens someone knocking on the door and gets up from his chair. He quickly walks towards it and opens it up. It was Jukera_Dale with a folder beneath his arm. He looks at the man and invites him in into the backroom.

"Dale!" Kenny says, hugging his friend. Jukera hands over the folder to Kenny and he opens up, reading while walking towards his desk. "Very nice job, brother." The folder had information about the Clemente's. Kenny placed it on his desk and grabbed a page out of it.

"Give this to Vice." Kenny says while giving the page to Jukera. He looks at the man who seems a little stressed from too much work, Kenny can relate. He is stressed as well.

"Let's have a drink brother, interested?"

Report Post Tip

"Yeah a drink would be nice." Jukera says, thinking about relaxing a bit. He has been working on this Clemente job for half a month, reaching dead end after dead end. But now that he finally got some info, he thinks he deserves a time off. Jukera stashed the page on his coat then left the backroom, just to see Vice all fucked up eyeing a bottle of whiskey on the bar.

"I think Vice is already here." Jukera says looking at Kenny. The boss has a strange look on his face. They walk over to Vice and hear him explaining what happened. Vice explained a bit what happened and Kenny seemed really pissed off. Jukera grabbed Vice's arm and helped him walk towards the nearest table. He handed the page of the folder to Vice and he knew what that was about. Vice grabbed the page and stashed place it on his pockets.

Report Post Tip

Kenny listens to Vice and laughs a bit but he is pissed. Vice only gets in trouble because of his past in England. Kenny is tired of seeing his friend beaten up all the time. He knows that Vice can protect himself but he says that enough is enough and it's time to fight back those British fucks. He pours some whiskey on Vice's glass, listening to him talk.

"How about we deal with this problem, mate?" He grabs the bottle and takes a long sip out of it. "Last time we let them go with a message but it seems they're not backing off, so we need to do something about it."

Kenny scratches his head a bit then looks at Vice and Jukera_Dale. He pours some more whiskey on Vice's glass and he finishes it on one long sip. Kenny just leaves the bottle for him to drink it all, the man deserves it.

"How about you two drop by my place later?" He says to Jukera and Vice. "You can tell me about your past, in details. Then we can work on something to make this guys leave America. Enough is enough." 

Vice drinks some more from the bottle then agrees. He says that he will go back to his place to clean up and visit Kenny on his apartment later. Kenny say his goodbyes and tell Jukera to accompany Vice and help him out since he is a bit hurt. Kenny sees both men leaving the bar and heads back to the backroom to finish his paperwork.

Report Post Tip

Aleks was walking the streets from a recent meeting, where he was promoted as Consigliere and saw his Bosses bar and walked in for a drink.

"Hey Kenny, how are you?" Aleks takes off his hat and coat and sits behind the table.

"Can I have a glass of fine whiskey, please?"

Aleks takes out his cuban cigar and lights it up.

"I´m the luckiest bastard on street at the moment." he says.

Report Post Tip

"Hey, Aleks!" Kenny greets his friend, happy that he finally showed up in the bar. He never rarely sees Aleks outside the HQ. The man is always working. "Have a seat man, I'm going to get that whiskey for you."

Kenny walks towards the bar and grabs a bottle of whiskey and two glasses. He walks back to Aleks and places the glasses on the table, filling them up. Kenny takes a seat on the table and necks down the glass in one sip. He looks at Aleks smoking a cuban cigar and decides to light one cigarette, he reaches for his pockets and pulls one, he lights it then takes a long drag of it.

"Why the luckiest bastard?" Kenny asks, intrigued. "You're a damn hard worker and made me a lot of money. You deserved all your promotions."

Kenny pours some more whiskey in both glasses and looks at AleksTomson. He grabs his glass and takes another sip from it, finishing in one go.

"So, how are you doing my man?"

Report Post Tip

As Bob wandered into the very familiar room, he fiddled with his afro and scratched his head in disbelief. It felt like just moments ago he was in an almost identical room in the nearby city of Chicago. It had been quite the week already for him after having done multiple cross-country flights in such a short time, so he was quick to dismiss the confusion and head out in search of a drink. Much of his off-duty time was spent on his own with nothing but his thoughts and paint for company so he much enjoyed the chance to get out and mingle a little. He knew a few of the Detroit faces already but was very keen to broaden his relationships and further make friends. His eyes travelled around the room taking in all of the huge smiles, his ears delighted to hear bursts of joyful laughter. It may not be the fanciest of decors or the brightest of establishments, but Don KennyRusso certainly knew how to keep a happy crowd! If this place was anything like the one back in Chicago, he knew he was in for a treat with the whiskey too.

He whistled a tune and danced his way through the crowd surrounding the back wall. He peered over a few shoulders at some of the tables, apologising for the disturbance of their evenings. Finally, his eyes caught glimpse of a 20-year-old whiskey sat calling his name from afar. Ducking between one young couple, he chucks a cheeky grin at them before snagging the bottle from the table and slipping out of the crowd. By chance, he finds a tumbler at his next table and promptly sits down to fill it with whiskey and begin his binge.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

Tutte just have been in the library and wanted to cool down with a fast drink at Russos Place.

"One scotch please Russo, need some cool down after fighting on the library with many other looking for good books to read in the weekend"

Report Post Tip

Joe walked into the bar, a duffel bag on his shoulder. It was a place where most of the dangerous threats to scoiety hung out. His type of people. He went up to the counter and asked for their strongst vodka. He intended to drink himself dead.

Report Post Tip
Heh. I must be tired to head to this place at this time of night, Diamond Joe thought as he walked up to the bartender in The Russo’s and asked for their strongest vodka mix. He honestly wanted into a gunfight with the police just so he could dodge old age in a blaze of glory. Maybe that was just the alcohol talking.
Report Post Tip

A young bum who is working for a crew with the hopes of one day making a name for him self walks into the his capo's bar.  He sits at the bar and orders a beer and sits there.  His thoughts are a thousand miles away.  He looked at himself in the big mirror and wished for a few thinks but none seem to come true nor will come true until he becomes someone of importance.  Not jus a member  of a crew and supporter of a city but leader with a voice of influence.   With power to support and people that understand this thing.  He dank his beer and continued to look in that mirror. 

Report Post Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: Russo's Bar
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL