Get Timers Now!
X

May 16 - 04:40:45
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
Russo's Bar Started by: KennyRusso on Jan 06, '19 02:36

LillisMolly goes into this very famous joint in detroit where we can meet almost all in Detroit now and then.

Nods towards NARLY and KennyRusso and smile when they nods back. Order a bottle of scotch whiskey and when it comes  drinking it slowly and just enjoy the good company around the joint.

Report Post Tip

Jukera had heard about the new bar in town ran by his friend KennyRusso, he decided to pay a visit. He were in Detroit for a couple of days taking care of business, he hit the door three times and a guy opened up. He looked at Jukera, up and down and signaled for him to get in. He entered the establishment and saw his friends Kenny, Narly, Anthony and Lucia already having their drinks, he waves at them all then headed towards an empty table on the other side of the bar.

Jukera ordered two doses of whiskey, he didn't wanted to drink much because he still had some business to do later. As the waiter delivered him two small doses of whiskey, he started to drink while writing some things in his notebook.

Report Post Tip

Having had such a good time the last time he visited Russo's bar, Giuseppe had to come back for more drinks and good times.

He walks in, placing his hat on the bar, but he kept his dark shades on as he gives the bartender a polite nod.

"Start me off with some bourbon my friend."

He tilts his shades a little and smiles.

Report Post Tip

"Busy as hell, brother. But in the end everything worked out." Anthony replied to his brother, while pouring himself some whisky. "How's yours?"

He took a sip of whiskey glanced around. There were a few men on the counter and one in particular was taking notes on a notebook. Anthony interrupted his brother, who was beginning to respond, and leaned in his chair, approaching KennyRusso a bit more to speak only for his ears.

"What the fuck...who is that guy taking notes like a fucking cop?" he whispered, pointing discreetly at Jukera_Dale.

Report Post Tip

Kenny reaches for his pockets and takes out a pack of cigarettes, he reaches for the table next to him and grabs an ashtray that is there, he places in front of him, lights his cigarette and puts the pack on the table for his brother to take one. He hears Anthony talking about his day then gets ready to answer him, until he interrupts Kenny asking about a man who was writing in the other side of the room.

"Cop? Hah" Kenny laughs a bit of the thought of Jukera being a policeman, he takes a long gulp from his cigarette then looks at his whiskey bottle. He grabs it then says. "Don't you remember him? It's Jukera, you saw him one time with me when I broke Ms Adelaide window, I remember that her boyfriend got so mad with us that you had to scare him." Kenny remembers the good old times then takes a sip from the bottle.

"My day has been busy until now, answering your question.. Getting everything here in order was hard work, lucky me that bouncer you hired helped out."

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Anthony grabs a cigarette to himself from his brother's pack and lights it. He turns to look at Jukera again and nods. How could he forget? That was one of Kenny's good old friends. He smiles quicky, remembering the broke window incident.

"Yeah, Jimmy is a good guy. Solid. You did a great work here." he says, referring to the bouncer. Anthony remains silent for a few moments, taking a few puffs from the cigarette. Then he finally breaks the silence again. "Why don't you call your friend to join us?"

Report Post Tip

Slipping through the dark alley way Cressida found herself entering the bar. Taking her time to look around before she approached the bar itself. Resting an arm on the top she leaned over.

"Could I get whatever is good around here please?"

Report Post Tip

Fely I needed  some good comapny and most some strong drinks so he could kill all bacteria in body and fell good again.

#Please waitor get me a bottle of your finest scotch whiskey I need this to clear out my throat"

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

After the death of his brother, Kenny had the thought of closing the bar, but Anthony wouldn't want that. Kenny walked in, after attending to Anthony's funeral. He opened the door and ordered Jimmy the bouncer to get the word out on the streets that the place will still be up and running for a long time.

After talking with Jimmy, Kenny walked towards the counter and grabbed a bottle of rum, then he approached the couch that he placed in the bar a day before Anthony's death, he sat there and took a long sip of his booze, waiting for some company to show up.

Report Post Tip

It was the very first time that the young woman wearing her hat and the flower-patterned dress arrived in Detroit. She came here not too long ago and decided to make the best out of her visit before departing to Los Angeles tomorrow. Her flight was already booked for that one, but for now, she does not want to think about it.  She still got a lot of time and the evening is still young. The woman is walking around the city, and as usual, she thinks, that pubs or bars are a great place to get to know others, even if often not the best kind of people. Some are drunkards, others looking for nothing but trying to still their lust.

Stacy genuinely wants to do nothing, but connect with others. It takes a bit of time, but she finally finds the Russo´s bar that she also slowly enters. She looks all around and it looks rather lively which is, of course, a positive sign at least for her. The woman smiles and KennyRusso look like the owner, but she patiently sits down on a table and waits for someone to notice her as she looks through the menu. She would have some questions before ordering.

Report Post Tip

Kenny notices a new face walk into the bar, she sends him a smile and he sends one back, he sees her eyeing the menu and taking a seat on the table, he slowly gets up and walks towards her with his bottle in hand, he takes a little sip and he approaches her, he clear his throat before saying.

"Hello, lady." He nods in respect. "What can I do ya for?"

Report Post Tip

The woman continues to patiently while tipping her fingers against the menu while observing the behaviour of the people around her. She is a huge fan of people in general and always like to be in their presence when she can.  It does not take too long before someone comes to talk to her. She looks at KennyRusso as he starts to talk to her. ''Hello Sir. I think that the bar is quite lovely. A lively place is always a good one, and I think you have'' she says smiling. 

Stacy wanted to ask him something, and so she starts talking to Kenny as well ''Most in your menu looks alcoholic. Do you happen to have some food as well? And what about non-alcoholic drinks? You see I´m a teetotaler so that would massively help me. If not that is fine, but I would appreciate it.''

Report Post Tip

Roxie was glad her good friend KennyRusso explained the details of the new bar he recently opened.  She told him the next time she was in Detroit she would surely pay it a visit.  It seemed like the idea place where she could dress for the cold weather.  She threw on jeans, a warm sweater and a pair of rawhide boots. She slipped into a warm leather jacket and yelled to Bentley that she was ready

They parked around the corner from the Bakery, made the way thru the entrance was next to the bakery, down through a very dark alley where they saw the sign blinking Russo’s Bar, down a flight of stairs and knocked on the door three times.  A rather large guy open the door and the way he looked at Bentley I hurried and introduced ourselves.

Hello there my name is Roxie and this is my friend Bentley, we are here to see KennyRusso. I knew the guy was wondering what’s this fucking foreign looking guy doing here. He eyed us up and down for another minute, and then let us enters.

The eyes followed them as they sat down at a table next to the wall; Roxie thought this doesn’t look like a shithole at all.  In fact, it reminded her of the old juke joints on the bayous of Louisiana. 

Bentley went to the bar to get the drinks.  Roxie had to laugh while thinking to herself please don’t shoot my guardian and was glad when he returned to the table. Through the darkest, they finally saw Kenny come out what seemed to be to the office.  He came directly over to the table and greeted them, which made everyone relax.

Report Post Tip

Roger walks into the bar his father had been hanging out in during his lifetime. He finds himself a seat at the bar and looks up at the barkeep.

"I'd like a shot of bourbon and a beer, please."

He smiles and places down some cash on the bardesk.

Report Post Tip

"I'll look for something to you." Says Kenny to Stacy, heading for his office. He enters there and sees some snacks then heads for the fridge that he has there; he opens it and takes a bottle of soda, he heads back to Stacy then places both on the table. He smiles at her then says.

"Sorry we don't have much but alcohol, after all, this is a bar." He giggles a bit while he takes a sip from his bottle of whiskey. "If you think you'll be visiting here more, I can make some arrangements with the bakery upstairs and get something better for next time you come here." He smiles again then looks at the door, he sees Roxie coming in with Bentley, Kenny waves at her then says to Stacy. "Well, do enjoy your snacks and soda. I'll be right back"

Kenny quickly approaches Roxie's table. He sits with her, they talk a lot and have some drinks, her listens to her saying that she has to leave very soon, they finish their drinks and she gets up. He hugs her, gives her a kiss on the cheek and say his goodbyes. Kenny walks towards Stacy again to check up on her as he watches Roxie leaving the establishment. Sadly, that was the last time that Kenneth saw Roxie.

Report Post Tip

Staggering into a dark alleyway after a long night boozing Epidemic slowly wobbles around for a while before eventually tripping on something in the darkness, flying forwards Epidemic landed head first into what appeared to be a door, banging on it a further two times out of frustration and shouting some drunken words he slowly gets to his feet again.

"Stupid door.."

Just as he was about to curse out the door it flew open and before him stood a large man who didn't exactly looked pleased to see him, Epidemic stood for a moment as the man stared at him.

"C'mon, you comin' in or what? ent got all night." - The man looked rather frustrated as he questioned Epidemic

"Mmmm Okay..." Epidemic wasn't sure where he was gonna be going but it would probably be better than this alleyway

Once inside Epidemic looked around, the place was dimly lit and a few tables scattered around the walls where there seemed to be a few people already sat and drinking, this is when he noticed a counter on the other side so assumed this must be a bar but there we're no drinks on display that Epidemic could see, he made his way to the counter with the intention of asking for one anyway.

"Hello.... erm, whiskey?"

Report Post Tip

It was a typical January night in Detroit. Frigid cold, wind gusts, and snow drifts turned the silent night into chaos. KTI couldn't, hasn't truly slept in who knows how long. He had plenty on his mind these days in light of recent events and some past events. A lot of people he called family died doing the same job he does. 

KTI stood in front of his window looking out to the dark Detroit street, he finishes a glass of water he was drinking and sets it on the stand near the window. KTI let's out a heavy sigh... 

"Well, I suppose..." KTI says to himself. He walks over to his coffee table and picks up a square-shaped item. "I best get this to Kenny while my courage is up." KTI throws on his large wool coat and winter hat, he grabs his keys and heads out the door... Square shaped item in hand. KTI made a his short journey by foot to the old bakery. He walked down the dark alley, down the stairs to the door, knocked three times, and was immediately allowed entry by the bouncer... No questions asked. 

KTI's aging body began to feel nervous, his hands became clammy as he saw Kenny at the bar along with a young man asking for a drink. KTI wonders over to an empty table and takes a seat. 

"Hey, Kenny! When you're not busy could you come over here, I need... erm.. I need to talk to you."

Report Post Tip

Kenny walks towards the already drunk man Epidemic who is sitting near the alcohol counter. Epidemic asks for a whiskey and Kenny make his way towards the booze counter, he gets on his knees and pulls a bottle of whiskey and a glass. He pours some and place it on front of Epidemic. He grabs his notebook and writes on it. He writes "Already drunken lad - A shot of whiskeyHe rips the paper from the notebook and places on front of Epidemic.

"Here ya go kid, you can pay up to the guy over there on your way out." Kenny smiles at the man who was already drunk and seemed to want to get more and he can relate - Kenny was just like that fella, always wanting to get more drunk, but he has to behave himself while there is a lot of people in the bar, so he drinks slowly.

Kenny notices KTI entering the establishment and quickly says to Epidemic"I'll be over there mate, anything you need just ask to the bouncer, he will get you set up." He nods at Epidemic and walk toward KTI, he opens a big smile at the sight of the man, Kenny always admired him and looked up to him, he was kinda of his "mentor" in the last couple of wars so Kenny is very grateful to him. He arrives at KTI's table and takes a seat, he looks at the man who seem tired and he can relate, he feels the same, sleeping is awful since he lost his brothers in the last war.

"What is it, brother? Anything bothering you?" Kenny grabs a cigarette from his jacket and lit one, he places the cigarette on the table for KTI to grab one if he wants.

Report Post Tip

KTI took the cigarette Kenny placed before him and placed it between his lips. He struck the match, lit the cigarette, and took a lengthy drag off of it. KTI took the square shaped item and slid it across the table to Kenny. 

"I uh.... Well I haven't been sleeping a whole bunch since... So I decided to work on this in my free time... Go ahead take a look."

The item that KTI had handed Kenny was actually a handmade finished walnut plaque with the following burned into the face of the wood:

In loving Memory of 

AnthonyRusso

Taken From us on

Jan 18, '19

While Defending His Family

"So I just figured you should have it... For the bar, your HQ or... Whatever you want to do with it."

Report Post Tip

Jordyn had been on a trip to Detroit. She was scouring the city for the best drug prices when she came around to Russo's Bar. Smoothing down her skirt and jacket, she opened the doors and walked through. Giving herself a moment to adjust to the lighting before she made her way to the bar.

Tap. Tap. Tap. She rapped her knuckles on the bar to get the bartender's attention. Once she had it, she smiled and brushed her brown locks out of her face.

"The best liquor you have available please."

Report Post Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: Russo's Bar
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL