Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 07:11:36
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
Russo's Bar Started by: KennyRusso on Jan 06, '19 02:36

Roger walks in and finds a seat at the bar, he takes of his hat and greets the bartender.

"I'd like a beer, fine morning ain't it?"

He smiles and looks around to see if he sees any familiar faces.

Report Post Tip
After arriving in Detroit Genesis was in need a refreshing cold beer. He wanders the crowded streets and makes his way to Russo's Bar and heads inside. The place was lively with many familiar faces. Genesis makes his for the bar and finds an empty seat. He takes out his pack of Camels and pulls a cigarette. He lights up and takes a drag, greeting the barkeep with a friendly nod.

"Good afternoon, good sir. I seem to have come to right joint," Genesis said taking another drag.

"Can I get cold Yuengling, please?"
Report Post Tip

Today was Rampages field day out. He had postponed every meeting in order to enjoy the state Detroit had become lately. After visiting a few other places he came across Russo's Bar. He had heard good things about the place, however it was time to put it to test. He was a bit addicted to good alcohol and after having been fed and sobered up it was time to lose it a bit. 

He entered the Bar, gave his jacket to one of his guys and went to the bar. KennyRusso was also there so that might lighten up the mood a bit. 

"Hey there bud, nice place that you have setup here for yourself. Care to provide your awesome Godfather with some class A alcohol?"

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

"Hey Godfather!" Kenny gives a little bow in respect. He isn't very close to the man but he deeply respects him and admires the good choices of suits that he has. Kenneth gets down on his knees and starts to looking for a particular bottle of bourbon in the counter, he finds it, grabs it and gets up. He cracks it up and fills a glass out of it.

"Here you go. I think this bottle of bourbon is the best thing I have. I'm not too much into it though. I'm a whiskey man."

Kenny grabs a pack of cigarettes from his coat and lights one, he places the pack in front of Rampage.

"Grab one if you want. The brand isn't very well known but it is my favorite."

Report Post Tip

Tutte were in need of some good company and some good drinks too so he walks into Russo's bar and sits down and get some whiskey without the rock and just take some time and enjoys the drink and talks with many good people in here, the time goes fast and aft two hours and four whiskey he were on his feet again out and bust some and make the strettes of Detroits  safer for all good people.

Report Post Tip

The woman is back in Detroit and why not go and visit familiar places? For her, that is after all always a pleasant experience. Especially, when she visits the businesses of people that she knows and likes. KennyRusso is one of them and GaetanoRusso as well, although both are quite weird at times. What did, however, change this time around is that the young woman does not wear her hat.

As she walks into the bar, she is looking around for the men but cannot see them immediately. Instead, Stacy decides to sit down and wait for a waiter to come and take her order. However, the woman also tells the waiter to find their boss for her. After all, she knew them very well and considered them friends, rather than strangers. So why not have a small talk?

Report Post Tip

Kenny notices the waiter coming for him and she says that someone is asking for him. He looks over at the table where Stacy was sitting and gives her a wave, he signals her to wait a bit with his hand then heads off to the private room he has behind the counter, he grabs some strawberry ice cream and a spoon, he leaves the room and walks towards Stacy.

"I didn't forgot about our arrangement." He says, showing her the ice cream, he sits in front of her and places the ice cream on the table. Kenny signals the waiter to bring him a bottle of whiskey while he chats a bit with Stacy.

"Your hair looks good. Don't know why you liked to wear that awful hat." He smiles a bit then grabs the bottle of whiskey that the waiter brought to him, he cracks it up and takes a long sip. "So, how are you doing?"

Report Post Tip

Tutte had a sad feeling and wanted to salute JoeDoh who tragical went dead from a bloody rogue so he went into Russos Bar and sat down and ordered a drink and says to Russo and everone else in the place.

"Hey guys this drink is on JoeDoh, lets all raise our glasses for him now and after that we take a silence minute"

Report Post Tip

Vice finally gets invited along by GaetanoRusso to be introduced to Russo's bar. Unsure on what to expect he is taken down a alleyway where he started to check his surroundings, feeling uneasy about what hes walking into. Finally they get to the plain door where Gaetano bangs 3 times in an aggressive manor.

I large guy who you wouldn't want to even cross paths stares right at Vice. Vice looks around as he starts to sweat. The guy nods and says "come on in Vice Kenny said you was coming".

Vice strolls in to the dark dull place and heads to the bar. KennyRusso steps out and greets vice. Sweat still dripping down Vice's head he grabs a cloth and wipes it off finally he can relax. Vice speaks with Kenny about business for a hour and then they start to neck back some whiskey's

After piling up Empty bottles Vice decides to take a walk home via Dale's Burger shop but on his route finds himself surrounded by some nasty guy's who have traveled over from England in the hunt for what Vice done. Vice looks around and counts 6 of them. Being out numbered he pulls a knuckle duster from his pocket and gets ready to fight. 

Luckily KennyRusso, Rain and GaetanoRusso spot whats going on and back vice up. After knocking 2 shades out of these guys KennyRusso steps over the biggest guy who's laying covered in blood and says, "if you come anywhere near Vice or my crew I will take matters into my own hands. Now go tell your boss about what I said!"

Vice looks at Kenny and the rest of the crew and says "thanks guys I knew that stuff from England would come back one day, you really saved my ass! How about a few more drinks??

Kenny smirked and said "I know just the bar."

They all headed back to Russo's Bar and drank till the sun came up.

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $60,000 Tip

The woman did not have to wait for too long before the waiter made sure to let KennyRusso know about her presence. The young woman had said back in Seattle, that she would come and pay him a visit in this city and so she held her word. Stacy even went to the exact location, that she said she would as she plays with her hair while waiting for the man to come.

Of course, Stacy is also pleased to see the ice cream on her table and rubs her hands in anticipation of the taste. She takes the spoon and immediately starts to take a piece of it and bring it to her mouth. It tastes delicious ''mmm yummy. Is it house made or?'' the woman cannot help but ask and laughs a bit as the question comes up as to why she wore the hate. Her eyes keep being fixed on him as he gets a reply ''Well I liked it, but thanks for liking my hair. I like it too'' she cannot help but laugh a bit again at it.

Report Post Tip

"It isn't home made." He smiles a bit at her. He promised her the first time she went to the bar that he would buy some things for her to consume since she doesn't drink alcohol. And he kept the promise. Kenny stashed his fridge in the back room with a lot of sweet things like cake, pudding and ice cream. Also there is the bakery upstairs that serve a delicious kind of cake. Kenny bought one just for Stacy because she beat him at a friendly fight back in Seattle.

"I also have that cake I promised you, want me to go get for you? I bought a Lemon Cake from the bakery upstairs.. It's in the fridge, but if you'd like another kind of cake let me know and I will get it for you"

Report Post Tip

So it was not homemade but where did it come from then? She curiously wonders about it ''So who made the ice cream then? Did you order it from your bakery, that you mentioned, you would open up above? Or maybe a completely different place? It is quite good though'' she completely honestly nods as she starts to eat the ice cream a bit faster than before. She looks at KennyRusso and pushes the cone towards him to see if he maybe also wants to try a bit of it.

As he mentions the cake, she cannot help but rub her hands. Who does not want a cake from time to time? The young woman here certainly does, and so she takes his offer on ''I would like a cake right now. I mean I will probably get fat, but it is ok to sin from time to time. Oh about your bar. Is it quite popular huh? Good job.''

Report Post Tip

"No ice cream for me. I'll eat that cake with you, hah!" He signals for her to wait for a moment then walks towards the back room, he opens the door and heads for the little fridge he has there. He grabs two plates of the Lemon Cake he bought earlier in that day then walks to the sink. He grabs two forks and place them in the plates then goes back to Stacy.

Kenny places a plate in front of her and another on the other side of the table. He takes a seat while looking at Stacy and making a funny face while he pokes the cake. He sees the waiter doing nothing so he signals at her to bring him a bottle of whiskey and the waiter does.

"Well, there it is. Hope you enjoy as much as I will." He cuts a big slice from the cake and puts it on his mouth, the thing is delicious. That bakery upstairs really makes good cakes. Kenny swallows then wash it down the cake with a long sip of whiskey.

"Cake and whiskey.. An awful combination, but I like it." He smiles a bit looking at Stacy while she eats. "Why don't you place a bit of that ice cream on top of the cake? And about the bar, thanks. I get along pretty well here. Anthony taught me how to handle this before he got killed."

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
Walks in and are very sad to see all of my buddies in 12th street being killed. TellsKenny to serve all frre beer an when all holding thirr glasses Tutte says to all"Herby we salute all killed in this sadly massacre"
Report Post Tip

BorisJohnson had heard alot of good things about the famous Russo's Bar and decides to take a visit and steps foot in the bar to see who is about. he does not see anyone he recognises but does notice a free table where he walks over to and takes a seat.

"bah hew meh haw"

BorisJohnson mumbles to himself as he takes out a his suitcase full of old junk and most importantly his leaflets "Vote Boris" He then walks over to the bar

"Bah haw I'll have a whiskey old Chap"

Report Post Tip
Bobby was about to take flight to New York but decided to go to Russo's Bar for a few drinks before his flight because he wasn't very keen on flying at the best of times but it was very windy so he was even more apprehensive on getting on the flight.

Bobby noticed a familiar face who had seen before in New York he walked over to say hello.

"How are you doing this evening Boris, can I offer to buy you a drink ??"

Bobby waited to find out what BorisJohnson was drinking.
Report Post Tip

Rain received a call from Randall the doorman that GiovanniLaurel had arrived to pick her up.  She told him she would be right down. She went down to the car they made their way to Russo’s Bar.

They parked around the corner from the Bakery, made the way thru the entranceway next to the bakery.  Giovanni gave her a strange look and she assured him it was cool.  They walked; down through a very dark alley where they saw the sign blinking Russo’s Bar,  then down a flight of stairs and knocked on the door three times.  Tony, a rather large guy opened the door and recognized Rain and told them to come on it.

We chatted for a little while and I introduced him to Giovanni, letting him know Giovanni was in from Los Angeles.  They shook hand and all that good stuff.  Then Tony pulled me to the side and whispered in my ear “He’s packing, do you want me to have him check his piece?”   I told him “No” it was alright.  I told him to let KennyRusso know that I was there and wanted him to meet a friend.

We walked into the bar and grabbed a table next to the wall.

I am sorry but I don’t think you are going to find any Vermouth or Braulio Amaro Alpino here, but we can ask.

They both just laughed.

Rain knew it would be a little while before the informant she was meeting would be there and hope Giovanni wasn’t uncomfortable.

Report Post Tip

Giovanni was a little nervous. He had spent most of the morning with Rain and they had a wonderful time, but this was going right into the heart of Detroit's underworld. Back in LA he was a big fish. Not that he was small fish in here, but he wasn't at his pond and things could go less than favourable for him.

But he did trust Rain and he followed her lead through the intricate process that was required to enter the place.

The big security guy shaked his bones a little with the overdone handshake, but it wasn't anything Giovanni was too impressed about. These big types usually liked to assert dominance, even the more experienced ones.

He saw the tall man overlooking the revolver hanging close to his chest after a brief chat with Rain and he visibly relaxed - he was clearly covered and vouched for.

Seating next to the wall, the conversation's tone was warm and lively. Rain cracked a joke about his peculiar taste for drink which made him chuckle with her impeccable timing and he settled on getting a vodka sour.

"No sugar, please. I like sour to actually be sour."

As his drink came and he and Rain chatted, he noticed she was looking somewhere. He too switched his attention to the place she was looking at, watching someone slowly approximate. He was a little tense, but seeing how calm Rain was put him at relatvie easy.

"Who could this be?"

Report Post Tip

As Rain and GiovanniLaurel sat enjoying their drinks and conversation she saw her informant Mack walking toward her table.  She motioned for him to come to have a seat. Mack looked at Giovanni strangely and she told him to chill he was a friend of hers.   She had no intentions of introducing them.  Giovanni knew she was meeting an informant.

Mack sat down and commenced to tell me what he had found out.  His mission was to find out the location of the two Capone boys we looking for and apparently, he found out the FEDs had them in a safehouse.  I thank him for his information, went into my purse pulled out an envelope and gave it to him.  Mack quickly left the table.

We were almost finished with our drinks.

Giovanni, I wanted to introduce you to my Boss KennyRusso but it appears he's not in the bar right now.  Would you care to have another drink or is there somewhere else you had in mind going? To be honest with you I haven't been in Detroit long and had been so busy finishing the apartment building I don't really know the hot spots.

Report Post Tip

Giovanni observed the whole ordeal with the informant absent-minded. It wasn't his place to be eavesdropping or participating in the conversation. He went to the bathroom for a minute and the man was getting up to leave. He moved back to the table, saying nothing as he passed by him.

Occasionally in this world, we meet people we're not supposed to mix with. We must pick our approaches and connetions wisely. This is one of the fundamental values of what we do.

Upon returning to the table, Gio realized his drink was a goner and Rain's drink was heading down the same road to nowhere pretty fast. He felt a slight buzz since he had skipped dinner, but nothing worrying. He chuckled at the thought that he was drinking more in the States during prohibition than during his time in Europe with ThomasLaurel.

He was about to order more drinks when Rain proposed something - another drink.

"It'd seem we're on the same page, I was about to order some more drinks. I can't say I've met him before, but I'd be quite happy to. I really have nowhere to go. My flight tomorrow is late in the evening, so I'll have time to sleep off any hangover."

He took a snipe from his silver case and lit it, placing the cigarette case on the table in case Rain wanted any.

"I'm guessing they don't exactly serve food in here, huh? I'm starving, I shouldn't have skipped dinner. "

Report Post Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: Russo's Bar
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL