Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 10:07:24
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 … [ > - >>> ]
Russo's Bar Started by: KennyRusso on Jan 06, '19 02:36

Victor returned to Russo's bar to meet with a guy named Moe Green.  Green was a man with connections from New York to Los Vegas and parts of LA.  Green was recommended by Meyers and that was enough for Victor.  Victor was looking for something special for a certain woman that he was trying to romance and wanted to celebrate a long relationship that has be a roller coaster ride since they met.  He wanted something that made a statement for all to see and question.  He wanted something that if he was gone she could hock in a few days but live of it for a while.  Moe sat at the corner of the bar and was wearing a red silk tie with a white suit and white shoes.  with a red flower in his lapel.  Victor smirked when he saw him as Meyers stated he was a flashy guy that flaunted his wealth and had a odd dressing style.   

Victor told Moe what he was looking to do and for but never the reason why.  He gave Moe a deadline as Moe was sipping on a martini as everyone else was drinking whiskey, scotch or gin.  Moe whispered Travis.  Victor looked at Moe and wondered if this was actually the guy Meyers spoke of.  Meyers didn't say that Moe was eccentric and wondered if Moe comprehended what Victor was looking for.  So he asked Moe to repeat what he said and explain.  Moe ordered another martini and then whisper Travis a friend of his that had some jewels to off load.   Victor nodded as he waited for a when and where.  Moe drunk the next drink and Victor was ready to shot him.  But smiled and said: 

"Moe you don't know where I'm staying and you don't have a way to contact me and I never met the guy your talking about so fill in the blanks."

Moe raised his eyebrow and replying that he knew how to reach Victor because Victor would be looking for him that Victor wanted this in four days so in three Victor will come looking and he will be with the guy.  Then the deal will be done and everyone will go home better then when they came together.  Nodding Victor saw why Meyers liked this Moe.     

Report Post Tip

Trevor quietly stared at his bag of jewels, half wondering if the jeweler even knew they were gone yet. He shrugged as he realized it didn't matter if he did since they would still be looking in Seattle for the culprit, and Travis was sitting happily in the home city of the girl he called his heart.  The faintest hint of a smile crossed his face, when his eyes spotted a pale blue diamond.  It was the very same icy blue color of his eyes, but glittered beautifully in the light and he wondered if GlitterGoddess would like a jewel like this one.  He rolled the stone between his fingers for a moment admiring the color and beauty of it before sliding it into his pocket. 

If she doesn't like it, I can always sell it later.  He thought to himself as he looked around for this contact of Moe Green.  It was when his eyes focused back on his surroundings, that he remembered he was in a very public place.  Russo's Bar was a filled with people and noise and Trevor was now acutely aware of it all, unable to refocus himself on anything else.   He sat and drank his Selzer water, clumsily dropping the glass back down to the table.  

Moe attempted to make small talk with Trevor who just sat trying to keep himself calm, slowly rubbing the tattoo on his right arm for comfort, only replying with, "How... how much longer? I..I want to get out of here."

The boy squinted, cursing at himself. You need to learn to deal with this type of thing Trevor, people, the public, it's all part of being a businessman.  Breathe, stay calm.  Think of her,  channel your brother.  You'll be fine.

Report Post Tip

Victor returned after three days to see Moe sitting with a young kid.  Victor exhaled and made his mind up that if Moe failed to deliver he would have to rethink Meyers hype and credibility.  Gave a small hand jester and the men with him back away but keep an watchful eye out.  Victor walked slowly towards the table to Moe and the young man with him.  Victor eyes looked at Moe hoping that this wasn't a waste of his time and energy.  He sat down slowly as he unbutton his suit jacket.   Moe nodded and smiled and pour Victor a shot of brandy and then picked up his glass and made a small toast to new connections and wealth.  Moe then introduced the two men to each other and smiled as he then told them to talk amongst themselves as he went to the bar.  

I don't know what Moe told you but my name is Victor Lucchese from LA.  I need a certain item that will out shine the moon and give the sun a run for her money.  However, kid you don't look like no Travis, so come clean with the name?  

Report Post Tip

Humming softly to herself, Glitter wandered the streets of Detroit.  She had received correspondence that someone very very dear to her heart would be visiting her home city today and in her excitement she forgot to schedule a meeting place for the two of them.  Honestly fate seemed to draw them together when the time was right, so for the time being she just skipped through the familiar business district as she peered in windows, checked out merchandise, and otherwise just enjoyed herself.  

Mentally going through her checklist of things to do today, she found herself coming up a little empty.  She had touched down earlier that morning, checked in with her family, met with a contact for...  Ok so honestly she forgot what they were meeting for but that was alright!  She was fairly certain that meeting had been successful.  Well...  She wasn't dead, so that part was at least a success.  She had called her beloved bodyguard about her animal shelter in Los Angeles, promising that she'd be that way to check on it soon...  Alright so maybe her day had been a tad busy after all!  It seemed that all sorts of things happened when one came home.  Then again little Glitter seemed to flit about like the fairy she was not so fondly called.

A few more doors down, she came to Russo's.  Beaming a little, she became acutely aware of a tickle in her throat.  She was thirsty so right on in she went.  It took a moment or two for her eyes to adjust to the dimmer lighting within, but she made a beeline for the bar.  "Good evening sir!  Just a coke for me tonight if you please...  I might ask for a little rum in it later though, we'll just have to see!"  She chirped with ever too much happiness in that voice for one in this line of work.  The bartender nodded and quickly got her a tall glass with just coke in it for the time being.  Glitter smiled and thanked him before taking a small sip of it and allowing her now adjusted eyes to sweep the bar to see just what kind of mischief there was to be had.  But her eyes lit upon one certain person that she had been thinking about only just a few minutes earlier!  "Treeeeevoooooor!"  She sang out like the enthusiastic little songbird that she was before hurrying over and practically throwing herself around the poor young man's neck, completely oblivious to the fact that he was doing something and might not like his presence sang to everyone in the bar.  Oh no.  He was here, and she was here, and she was beyond happy to see him and at this point, the whole bar knew this, if not the whole street.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

He gave Victor an awkward smile, as Trevor wrapped his arm around Glitter.  

"It's as the lady says Mr. Lucchese, the name is Trevor."

The boy changed his focus for a moment to turn and look at the young woman who had thrown herself around his neck.  His whole demeanor changed when she came around, his eyes warmed and any smile that came onto his face was warm and genuine as well.  He let his eyes stare into hers for a moment, he warmly smiled at her as he greeted her, "Hello my heart, it is... so good to see you."

His attention turned back to the man across from him, he slid the bag of jewels over to him.

"You want a jewel to outshine the moon and give the sun a run for its money, any number one of those could fit your needs. It's quite amazing really, how easily a quiet unassuming kid will go unnoticed.  The jeweler didn't even think twice when his customer said she came in the store alone."

Trevor lightly chuckled, in this moment of possibly making a deal, he was actually glad for his generally quiet and unassuming nature. 

Report Post Tip

Glitter looked up as she realized with stark suddenness that Trevor was currently talking with someone and she had so boldly stormed in like a happy bull in a china shop.  She turned pink but beamed as she hugged Trevor tightly for a moment before releasing his neck and bounding away a few feet to lean against the table next to theirs taking another sip of her coke.  "I'm so sorry you two, I didn't mean to interrupt!"  Her gaze was drawn curiously by the bag that Trevor had acquired.  She wondered what he had been up to!  She hadn't heard of any heists, but it wasn't like the two of them did every crime together.  This was fine, even if she did worry for his safety whenever she wasn't around.  It was laughable if the tiny girl said it out loud.  His stature was much more intimidating than her own, and yet the girl carried a certain presence of her own that seemed to carry it's own weight.  

She looked over to the man that Trevor was speaking to, and her eyes lit up and danced with that eager excitement she gets when meeting anyone new.  But still feeling as if she were intruding, she'd keep her distance at least a little for the time being.  But it was very clear that she was right there if Trevor needed her, and if both parties didn't mind her presence, she'd be right back at that table.  But she very well knew that not everyone appreciated their business transactions crashed.  

Report Post Tip

Trevor gave Victor a chance to look over the jewels in the bag, and pulled Nessa in closer against him.  He was happy beyond words that she had shown up, everything seemed easier for him to handle and deal with when she was physically at his side.  His lips nearly brushing against her ear as he leaned in,  whispering just past her ear.

"Don't you ever apologize for finding me and greeting me as such.  If Mr. Greene or Mr. Lucchese have a problem with my heart reconnecting with me, they can get their jewels from another.  As for you, well, I have something for you..."

He reached into his pocket and pulled out the pale blue diamond.  He lightly held it in his fingers, turning it to show her how the light glitters and dances on it. As he waited for her reaction his nerves began to show their face again, he wondered how anyone was ever certain of any of the choices they made.  He wondered why the habit of being afraid of making a poor or wrong decision still effected him so much now that his father was no longer going to lash into him for it. 

His eyes scanned her face as he asked her, "Do... Do you like it?"

Report Post Tip

Victor watched as a young woman walked in and hugged the Kid.  Victor exhaled and looked over at Moe.  Then looking back at the Kid as he was talking to her and Victor.  Victor looked back at Moe Green and then his men then he smiled.  They walked over as Victor stood up and handed the kid his bag back.  Victor eyes glared at Moe then he looked at the kids heart and bid them both a good night.  Victor walked over to Moe and told him that the kid had a bracelet and describe it that would do.  He then went to the bar as one of Lucchese's men handed Moe the a envelope.    Moe then walked over to the table where  Trevor was sitting and whispered that the diamond bracelet was sufficient what was his price.  

Report Post Tip

Nessa jumped a little as her form was drawn closer instead of her former plan of retreat.  She couldn't bring herself to mind in the least, considering that right here at Trevor's side was exactly where she wanted to be.  After all how effective was a heart when kept away from it's home?  Leaning gently against him as he held her, she would reciprocate his feelings in full.  Being away from him wasn't at all what she wanted.  Her eyebrows lifted a little as she heard his words whispered in her ear.  They sent a slight shiver through her, but that smile never once wavered.  Her eyes danced a little and it was highly clear that she was pleased by what he stated.  A quick nod was given, although her gaze moved quickly to those he was currently doing business with.  She gave them both a warm smile not about to interfere either way with what was going on here unless she was needed.

But her attention was pulled quickly back to Trevor as he asked her a question.  Blinking a couple times as she refocused her attention upon his hand.  Her breath hitched softly as she gasped in surprise.  That color...  Why was she so familiar with that color?  Not only was it beautiful, it...  Her gaze moved up to his eyes and she smiled warmly.  Yes...  That's why she knew that color so well...  It took her many moments to speak.  Sure growing up she never wanted for anything, but fineries like this were few and far between.  Becoming lost in the beauty before her, she only snapped out of it when his second, more hesitant question lifted from his lips.  

Her gaze snapped back up from the precious gem up to meet his eyes again.  Laying her hand gently over his, her smile lit up her entire face.  "Trevor I love it..."  She looked to the two others, seeing that it seemed they were prepared to wrap up their business as well.  She fought the urge to step back again, but merely smiled at them, leaning against Trevor as he wrapped up his transactions.  She blinked a couple times in confusion when the bag was set before him again and the fairly formidable man before them got up to leave.  She would politely return his goodnight, casting him the warmest of smiles as he headed out but otherwise remained quiet for the time being.

Report Post Tip

He smiled back at Nessa, relieved she loved the pale blue jewel.

"We'll get it set however you like when business is done here. Necklace, ring, bracelet, a single ear ring... Whatever you desire, it's my gift to to my heart."

Trevor wasn't surprised in the least when Victor chose the bracelet, it was an exquisite piece of jewelry that looked like it belonged on the wrist of the queen herself.  He was feeling quite pleased with himself in this brief moment, getting away with the jewels and making a sale on the finest piece so soon.  It wasn't until he heard the man ask for a price on the bracelet that his demeanor changed

"I... I don't know..." Was all he could stammer out.

The mistakes of an inexperienced youth left him staring like a deer in headlights at Victor_Lucchese.  

Trevor, how could you be so freaking dumb. You know absolutely nothing about jewelry except that it's valuable. Father dealt with wine and spirits, you'd have been better off robbing a shipping yard kid, at least you'd have a better idea of the value of the items you took.

Trevor closed his eyes and took a deep breath, going to keep his composure as kept pressing further with the deal.  

"Well, Mr. Greene, it seems I could use your... Advice, on the value of said bracelet."

Report Post Tip

It was late evening when Aleks arrived to Detroit. He was here due to some business. When business was done and it was successful he decided to celebrate a little. He decided to visit his old friends bar. Russos Bar was the right place to get a drink in this Motor City. He called a taxi and went there. He entered the bar and walked straight to counter. He took off his hat and nodded to bartender. Placed his hat on a stool, he ordered himself a whiskey, Irish. While the bartender made his drink, he pulled out a pack of cigarettes and took one out. Placed it between his lips and lighted it up. He got his drink, it was delicious. After finishing first drink, he ordered another one. He started to become tipsy a little bit. He finished another drink, then said thats enough and that the bartender should call him a taxi. He stood up, placed his hat on his head, took out his fat wallet and paid for the drinks. He also left some good tip and walked out to get to his hotel.

Report Post Tip

Moe smiled at TrevorMoore and then looked at his woman GlitterGoddess.  Then he said

"That guy is old school he would never negotiate with a man if front of that man's woman.  Its an old Sicilian custom that the men discuss things without their wives present to get the deal struck.  When one has their wife present the prices tend to fall far apart from what they both thought.  So here's the deal he knows quality and you have that in that bag.  He also knows that the items are stolen so his woman has a risk so the value was reduced by twenty five percent he knows you need at least fifty percent of the value for yourself.  My cut is ten percent of the total cost as a finders fee."   

"The means your Bracelet was worth forty thousand he is willing to give you seventy percent of that's twenty eight thousand minus my two grand you get twenty six thousand I give up eight hundred because I should have told you but we will make that up with another deal he wants to do with you and your girl.  You two could make a ten times that amount free and clear and he will cover my end completely on all future deals.  So what do you say, deal or no deal? "   

Report Post Tip

Trevor's eyes got even wider and he kept glancing back and forth between Moe and Nessa as he listened to Moe talk about the old Sicilian custom of not discussing business with one's wife around.   The thought that Moe could even be implying Glitter was his girl let alone his wife made his heart feel like it was going to beat out of his chest, made his cheeks go a bright shade of scarlet. 

"I... I mean, she's... I mean we're not..." 

He shuddered as he spoke his words coming as fast as his heart was beating.  His finger motioning between himself and Glitter as he spoke.

"We're not.. m...m...married. Not that I'm opposed to the idea eventually... maybe...  if she... if I..." 

Trevor turned to Glitter, and spoke his next few words to her, as an almost confession.

"If I... can ever pull myself together enough to deserve her..."

The faintest hint of a smile broke at the corners of his lips when he finished speaking. Just the simple act of looking at her calmed him down immensely. He was able to get his focus back on the task at hand.  The jewels and this new proposition.   He took a drink from his seltzer water and nodded his head before clearing his throat.

"My apologies for that outburst. The twenty-eight thousand is absolutely perfect for me, it's good money for a quick day's work, please keep your full finder's fee Mr. Greeen, it is only fair.  You may consider it a tip, or a thank you from me personally for your.... advice here today.  As for the other deal, I will not speak for Nessa.  She is a perfectly capable young woman, the GlitterGoddess can speak for herself. I, however, am very interested in a chance to make ten times what I have just now." 

Report Post Tip

Nessa would quietly lean against her dear Trevor offering her silent support to him as she gently ran her thumb over the beautiful gem in her hand.  Oh how she loved it indeed.  It was a beauty that she would cherish in whatever form it took.  Heck she could keep it just as is and be perfectly happy.  She dipped her head shyly at his words but could not keep that silly smile far from her lips.  

Feeling Trevor's demeanor shift, she gently ran her fingertips along his arm, firm enough not to tickle, but light enough not to be blatant and obvious.  She felt him pull himself together and she merely allowed her gaze to wander a tad as if not completely there in the moment.  But with the occasional sideways glance at Trevor, and the fact that Glitter didn't have the best poker face, one would know she was paying much more attention than all that.

This became all too apparent as her gaze snapped to the person that Trevor was still speaking to.  His words brought a pinkened color to Glitter's cheeks, but she didn't so much as pull even a micron away from Trevor.  Although she did highly wonder if she should have made herself scarce...  Scarcer than she had tried.  Made up some excuse about having to use the ladies room...  Anything.  Honestly if she were but arm candy or the girlfriend of some rich mobster, sure, she could see it...  But the little Pryde was attempting to make a name for herself in her own way as well!  Didn't that make her equally alright to include in business transactions?  Oh heck she didn't even care if she was included if she were honest with herself.  But to have it hamper Trevor...  A retort rose on her lips, but was bitten back almost instantly as Trevor responded.  

Trevor quickly drew her attention again as he began to reply to the idea of her being his girl.  Her cheeks grew a little more heated, but she couldn't help but smile just a tad, but quickly wiped it away.  She honestly found his response beyond endearing.  But before long he had turned to her, his mouth  uttering sweeter words than she had yet to hear.   That smile came bounding back to her face full force and as multiple responses rose to her mind, each one bitten back harder than the first until one escaped.  "Sir you may as well get to proposin' then..."  She stated softly.  Although as soon as the words were out her mouth, those eyes flew wide and if possible those cheeks gained another shade or two.

Thankfully the attention shifted back to this person she didn't know.  Her heart hammered in her chest from her softly spoken bold statement.  Was she insane?  No...  She felt something for Trevor...  Something that she couldn't rightly explain.  But she loved every moment of it.  She listened as Trevor went on with his transaction, nodding quite impressed with the sum, even if it should have been more.  She kept her tongue, however, certainly not certain she should go butting in, especially when she had no more idea than Trevor may have.  But as the idea moved to another job, Glitter's heart leaped, excited to be included this time in a more favorable light.  Nodding with much more enthusiasm than was necessary and far less poise than one such as her likely should...  She bounced on the balls of her feet like an over excited pup.  Though anyone who had known her mother would recognize signs of her in this crazy girl.  "Oh heck yes.  I am in."  She stated eagerly as she looked to Trevor, those eyes glowing with excitement she couldn't hope to hide.

Report Post Tip

Having been outside in the rain for most of the day Roger figured it was time to get his drink on, he decided to stop by Russo's bar for oldtimes sake. He walked straight up the bar and looked at the bartender.

"Just give me a bottle of tequila my good sir."

Roger started chugging like there was no tomorrow.

Report Post Tip

Aleks came in and looked around. It was damn quiet today, probably because of the war thats going on. What de heck he thought to himself, lets have a drink. He sat down and grabbed a bottle from a shelter. Opened it up and poured some into glass. Lighted up a cigar. It was good. 

Report Post Tip

Nikki lowered her head as she entered the bar. She was feeling pretty down but was in the mood for a drink so she decided to visit a random bar she passed by during her walk in Bricktown. She was a lost soul and she was trying to find something - anything - that could make her feel like a person again. But she knew damn well that alcohol wouldn't peace of mind. It would only corrupt her mind with more negative thoughts. She walked up to the bar and ordered a drink, ready to let it all out on a shot glass. 

Report Post Tip

After spending some time wandering in the empty streets of Detroit he thought that it could be good to have a drink at Russos so he headed to the place where this bar were and opens the door and walk in and stops at the bar-desk and asks for a little scotch without any ice, gets his glas and sits down and slowly drinks the whiskey while trying to figure out what to do next after finish this tasty drink at Russos.

Report Post Tip

Luther was feeling very much awake in spite of how late it currently was. All that flying around must have screwed his body clock over and what better way was there to get his ass back to sleep than a quick visit to a pub. He's always heard word around the street regarding the um...atmosphere in Russo's Bar and now was his turn to see it for himself.

Having to muscle through a row of sweaty men kneading dough may have annoyed him to an extent as he was flustered on the flight of stairs leading to the hidden bar. As he finally made it all the way to the bottom, he was greeted by the immaculate lack of furniture, piss-poor lighting, and a complete lack of anything except quality liquor.

"Just as the prophecies said," Luther smirked.

He sat down on one of the barstools and turned to the bartender: "Give me the most convoluted yet delicious cocktail you can whip up, and make me two bottles of it, thanks."

As the bartender got his ingredients in order, Luther interrupted him with small talk.

"Ever thought of rebranding this as "Russo's Speakeasy"? One, it would be more accurate since I've had to walk through at least seven sweaty bakers to find my way into here. And two, it rolls off the tongue better," Luther spelled out his reasons to the mildly inconvenienced bartender.

"If it ain't broke, don't fix it. Plus I don't own this joint. Take your complaints to the gentlemen who actually run this place," the bartender replied as he finally started to mix the ingredients.

"Fair."

Luther made some more light banter with the bartender as he enjoyed a night full of booze and fruitless conversations. As he finally made his way back into his quarters, Luther collapsed and got the sleep his body clock's been craving for.

Report Post Tip

He was soo glad and had to celebrate that he at last got his druh fronts etablished and ready for action, now he felt like a key-character at home again and able to earn much cash more easy, he were so glad for this so he wanted to celebrate it with his friend at the Russo's Bar so he gets in and orders himself a double vourbon and then tells the barman that all in there can have what they wanted, it didnt get to expensive, just six other were there at the moment but that was fine since he knew them all and had a great moment with thme drinking good bose and having it great together.

Report Post Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: Russo's Bar
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL