Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 12:02:05
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [ > - >>> ]
Russo's Bar Started by: KennyRusso on Jan 06, '19 02:36

He was in sad mood when he gets into Russo's Bar to have  a drink and salute some very good friends killed lately, he really hoped he soon could get in touch with their sons and d aughters so he could pay his deepest respect for their fathers and mothers what were gunned down in a happening that still were at many minds and not easy to get rid of.

He sat down and took some sisp from his glass that he had filled up good, he loved bourbon, room-tempered, the best way to drink bourbon at.

Report Post Tip

He really were in a sad mood when coming into his former friends hideout here in Detroit, no one were in so he wrote a small message and put it under the whiskey-bottle he just poured up a glass to drink in silence while resting on the couch and he hoped some old friends from the past would come in soon and see that he were on the tracks again.

Report Post Tip

Russos bar, a place where you could get a proper drink or two. Sal entered the bar and walked right to an empty table. He took a seat, took off his hat and coat and was ready to order. Waitress approached his table and asked what he would like to order. Sal ordered himself a whiskey, the whole bottle. Waitress nodded and went to bring the bottle. 
Sal liked to smoke so he pulled out a pack of cigarettes and lighted one up. Waitress came back and put the bottle on the table with an empty glass. Sal thanked her politely and gave her little tip for such nice service. She thanked him back and excused herself. Sal poured some whiskey into the glass and took a sip. It tasted deliciously. He sat there until the bottle got empty and then paid for everything. He called himself a taxi and drove home to get a proper sleep.

Report Post Tip

He sneeks around the black streets where Russ's Bar were located, he saw the doors into the private bar from distance and walked in the shadow til he reah the bar and fast jumps in to get a free tasty Scotch while figure out where to go next before the airport-visit.

Report Post Tip

Kenny left his bar in the care of a trusted friend a year ago when he went to Sicily. This friend died a few months ago in a war with a rival family so there was nobody to take care of Kenny's bars. The first thing he did after he returned from Sicily it was to check up on his bar in Detroit. The place was a mess, squatters that were living there made the place into a drug den.

Kenny descended the stairs with a cigarette on his lips and his hand on his back, where he kept his trusty revolver. His bodyguards followed close behind. Kenny tried to open the door but it was locked, it seems the squatters changed the lock. He kicked the door open.

The squatters were home, the place had no light so Kenny couldn't count how many there were, the only light in the room was coming from outside, the sun lit a path through the front door to a nearby table. Kenny, now with his revolver in hand, walked towards this table and placed his cigarette on the filthy ashtray that was in the center.

"Get this fucks outta here." Kenny said to his bodyguards, who were wielding bats. The squatters weren't armed and the ones who could put up a fight were few because most of them were passed out due to drug use. Kenny grabbed his cigarette and put on his lips again. Biggest mistake of his life. The cigarette butt tasted like death due to the ashtray, he spit the thing on the floor and lit another one.

After a few minutes of watching the show of the bodyguards beating up those who fought then dumping their ass on the street, Kenny's lead guard approached him and asked what they should do now.

"Contact this man here." Kenny took out a pen and paper from his trench coat's pocket. "He runs a shelter for abandoned boys in this neighborhood. Tell him I need a favor, he'll know what that is."

Kenny was familiar with rebuilding his bars. He always paid very well the young boys to fix up his establishments when they're trashed. They've always done a good job when supervised by some scary-looking dudes.

A few days after the boys started working the place was fixed up, Kenny always loved the ambiance the bar had so he asked them to rebuild into what it was, no sense to change what always worked.

"Here is your pay kids." Kenny said while taking out his wallet. There was five teenage boys who worked hard to fix up the joint, so he paid 500$ each. They were happy with the money. "I also need you guys to spread word around the neighborhood that the bar is fixed and expecting customers, do that and there will be a few more bucks coming your way, a'ight?" The boys nodded their head.

"Now get outta here, it's time for me and this place to get reacquainted." Said Kenny while grabbing two bottles of whiskey from the counter and heading to the back room.

Report Post Tip

Zavattini was new to this country, he came a long trip from Italy with his mom and dad. They landed in a city called Detroit. It was nice city and he started to like it. He heard about a bar called Russos and decided to take a look. He entered the spot, took off his hat and walked to the counter. Greeted the bartender and asked for a drink, scotch. Bartender poured him some into the glass and gave it to him. Zavattini thanked him and paid for the drink. It tasted good. When he made few more shots, he started to feel dizzy a bit and decided to stop for today. He thanked the bartender and walked outside. He needed some sleep and then he had to find a job for himself.

Report Post Tip
As the dude walks down one of the many streets in Detroit he notices a intresting looking bar and decides to check it out.
Pushing the door open Dude entered and headed to the bar.

"Nice place you've got here, how about a white Russian?."

Dude sits down and grabs a smoke out of his pocket.
Report Post Tip

After the tequila wore off, Arturo found himself in need of a buzz. He reached Russo's bar where he could obtain this buzz. Nothing heavy, just enough to get him through. He eyed the bartender then gave a shout. "Glass of beer." Within moments, the beer stein was slid to him. He frequently checked his surroundings before sipping. He was sure there were cops here. Either their bought or perhaps they think prohibition is dumb too. Regardless, Arturo enjoyed his beer.

Report Post Tip

Gunther had been enjoying a night out on the town. He was still getting his bearings and learning every nook and cranny of the city. The transition was a smooth one, thankfully, so now he had some leisure time on his hands. He'd caught wind of an old traditional Detroit bar that by the sounds of it, he simply had to visit. 

It was a bit tucked away, but Gunther managed to find it. As he stepped in he raised his eyebrow. It wasn't much to write home about, but there had to be more to it for it to be such a staple for the city right?

He took a seat at one of the tables and wondered if his friend KennyRusso would come join him. He certainly didn't enjoy sitting at the table alone. Nonetheless, it certainly was an experience so far.

Report Post Tip

Kenny was on the backroom of his bar writing in his journal, with a pen in one hand and a bottle of whiskey in another he could spent all day drawing and writing about his adventures. After a while he heard a knock on his door.. It was one of the waitresses telling him that the godfather was in there.

Kenny left the backroom and walked towards the booze counter and grabbed a bottle of his finest whiskey. He walked towards godfather Gunther

and placed the bottle on the table, opening it.

"Boss!" Kenny said while pouring a glass for him. "I'm glad you made it."

Kenny signaled the waitress to bring another bottle of whiskey for him and she did, Kenny placed one bottle in the table for Gunther and another he held in his hand, he took a sip out of it and lit a cigarette.

"So, what do you think of the place?" Kenny said while pulling up a chair. "I know it could use an upgrade but it's still one of the best places to conduct business in Detroit."

Report Post Tip

Gunther grinned as he took a swig of the whiskey. It was certainly quality whiskey, far from what he expected since the bottle had no label and looked homemade. His eyes went wide.

"Wow this is really good."

He  looked around the place and then back to Kenny.

"I think I get what people find appealing about this place. I'd certainly feel comfortable discussing business here. Hell, it certainly looks to be successful for as long as it's been operational."

He said with a smile taking another swig.

"How're you doing this fine evening?"

Report Post Tip

"I pay a ton of money to keep this place safe from the law. I have a few politicians in my pocket and the cops so they leave us alone. The bar barely makes a profit but what the hell, I love it here."

Kenny takes a puff out of his cigarette and lean back on his chair, looking around he remembers the time when this place was full of people 24/7. He placed the cigarette on the ashtray and grabs his bottle.

"I'm doing fine, was just killing time until you got here. Not much to do and I don't know half of these people here."

Lots of unfamiliar faces in the bar, soldiers from other families, a few thugs looking for opportunity. Back in the day the place was full of Don's and high ranking mob enforcers.

"And your evening, hows it going? Still getting to know Detroit? I've lived here before, I can give you a few pointers once I get the lay of the land and get to know the businesses again, a lot has changed."

Report Post Tip

Gunther leaned back in his chair and began to relax, the whiskey was doing it's job well he thought to himself with a smirk. Gunther reached into his jacket and pulled a pack of Lucky Strikes, he lit one and took a drag, letting the smoke flow slowly from his nostrils. 

"I've noticed, I've also heard some of the names that have sat in here over the years. It's an impressive feat."

He perked up at the talk of getting pointers from Kenny.

"Most certainly, I'm never one to turn down information of any kind. I'd appreciate that."

Report Post Tip

"Well, back in the day my favorite restaurant was the Cali Steakhouse. A friend of mine used to run that. Very good food, but I didn't had the time to visit yet, maybe it's closed."

Kenny rubs his head trying to think of other places but none come to mind. Most of the establishments he used to visit it's probably closed. Most of his friends died and their businesses abandoned. He takes a sip from his bottle and one of the waitress approach him and whispers in his ear a message.

"Shit, I really need to take care of this, boss." Kenny gets up from his chair, grabs his bottle and places his cigarette on his lips. "Just got info about my bar in Chicago that I need to take care of. Being away for long isn't good for business."

Kenny signals his driver and he goes to grab the keys.

"Take care of him alright? Anything he needs, on the house." Kenny says to the waitress and she nods. "It was a pleasure, godfather. When I get more info about the goings on in the city I'll pay you a visit on your HQ."

Kenny walks towards the exit of the bar and grabs his trench coat. He puts it on his shoulder and takes a last swig of his bottle of whiskey and leaves the bar.

Report Post Tip

Gunther listened intently as Kenny described the steakhouse. He certainly was starting to build up an apatite, he thought to himself. Before he could think another thought Kenny jumped to his feet and headed out to take care of some business.

"Absolutely, handle your business. I'll see you again. Be safe."

Gunther said as he watched his friend leave. Gunther then looked to the waitress and smiled.

"Well miss, I'm craving a steak now. Is there any chance your staff can cook me up a nice New York Strip with mashed potatoes and some fried asparagus. If not, a well made burger will do the trick to."

He flashed her a smirk as she darted off to the kitchen.

Report Post Tip

Aleks was near by when he saw Russos Bar and decided to peak in. He entered the bar and took a seat. He thought he saw Kenny rushing out but wasnt sure, due to a long hairs that that guy had. Nevertheless Aleks thought and was ready to order. Waitress approached his table and asked what a gentleman would like to have. Aleks wasnt really hungry but he wanted something. He took a cheeseburger with double bacon and eggs. And big glass of cold beer on the side. Waitress wrote it all down and excused herself and vanished to the kitchen. While waiting for his order, Aleks pulled out a pack of cigarettes, asked a ashtray and lighted one up. Leaned back in his comfy chair and relaxed. It has been a crazy morning so to speak. He had already robbed a jewellery, then snatched few purses from old ladies and stole even a car which he sold for a lot less than he hoped, but hey, money is money. Waitress interrupted his thoughts as she came back and brought his order. Everything smelled nicely and was really nicely served. Aleks thanked the waitress and gave her a 100$ tip. She made big eyes and thanked him for a kind tip. Then she excused herself again and carried on with her job. Aleks tasted the burger and it was heavenly tasteful. He sipped his beer and enjoyed his lunch. When he finally finished eating, he was full like a pig, he paid for the order, thanked the owner and waitress and then walked back outside. He had to kept his profile low, because probably a lot of cops were searching him. 

Report Post Tip

After nearly reaching the perfection that is 300 in his last bowling excursion, there was a dry feeling in his mouth from so much movement and power precision throwing. Sure, not many people would respect a man who rolled only a 277, but he was well on his way to never missing another pin again-- all it would take is a few more months of practice.

For now though, fixing the dryness in his mouth was the only thing on his mind. Which is why he stopped over at Russo's Bar for what was supposed to just be a routine drink and go. Ordering something extra wet for his first course, he pointed towards what looked to be a bottle of champagne.

Let me have some of that.

Waiting for it to be poured, he sat there and thought about what he would drink next. He had a personal rule every time he went to any sort of watering hole, and that was to try at least three different drinks before heading home. It wasn't the smartest of things to do, but it sure did make for a fun evening.

Report Post Tip

The Nails opened the doors and several men walked in looking around as they walked round looking at faces and seats then they gave Nails a nod and Nails stuck his head out and gave a nod.  Pete and Whispers walked in.  They took the last two tables in the back.  Nails ordered five bottles of bourbon and then went to sit with the other men.  Pete looked at Robert an Robert stood up to go find Kenny Russo and old friend.   After five minutes Robert returned and told Pete thet Kenny was in Florida.    

Pete sat in the middle and had a big shoulders.  He was dressed with his dark hair, he was well dressed better then the men with him.  Pete started lighting a cigarette then slowly exhaled.  The order of bourbon arrived.  Carlos opened the first bottle and started pouring.  Robert smiled and made the first toast and then they started talking about dinner and women.  Pete started talking about Kenny his old friend from back in the day when they were both five.  

Report Post Tip

Tutte visits once more Russos bar, a joint built for dear friends from the past and he missed them all when thinking of each one of them, they had many good times together and he poured up a drink sinc ethe place was empty so it was self-service  nowadays.

He sipped on his bourbon while thinking of the good old days in Detroit. It was pretty good days now also but the past was also good for him remebered he.

Report Post Tip

Pete looked at the waitress as she brought the bill to him, Pete smiled and looked at the bill and then paid and left her a tip.   Pete then looked at the guys and laughed as they finished their drinks.  Pete walked out with them as they walked to the car.  Pete lit a cigarette as they walked and then drove home laughing about the events of the past.  

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: Russo's Bar
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL