Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 09:28:12
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [ > - >>> ]
Russo's Bar Started by: KennyRusso on Jan 06, '19 02:36

Didn't take too long after dropping Samantha off, that JohnnyCage and Talia found themselves at their first stop of the evening. At least her thought process was that this wasn't going to be the last. If they were to do things right, they'd probably wind up in Las Vegas again and who knows. Maybe Johnny will use another bar stool as a deadly weapon.

The thought of that moment brought a smile to her face, sure it was a bit disturbing but boy was it exhilarating to see. Call her disturbed, call her whatever you like but when it came to violence upon people who deserved it. It made her day. 

"Oh, good ole Russo's. I knew this area looked familiar." Johnny spoke as they walked down the alleyway.

Talia stopped halfway down when she remembered she still had a half bottle of wine in her hand. She had been pulling off it here and there since they left the pool hall. No large sips, just enough to keep the buzz she had going after chugging the bottle of wine over there.

"They gonna let me in there with this?" She asked Johnny, whom shrugged his shoulders.

"I don't know, probably not. I mean I wouldn't let someone in the pool hall with outside liquor. So, I'd assume the same here."

It was the exact thought that she had, couldn't see them letting her in. So she did the only logical things. She chugged the remainder of the bottle while Johnny stood there and watched. His jaw dropped slightly, which was something she could see after she removed the empty bottle from her lips.

"Seriously.. wow..."

With the wine bottle in hand, Talia used the back of that hand to wipe away any remnants of wine left on her lips then tossed the bottle against the building. It caused the bottle to shatter, making a couple people turn their heads to look.

"Oops... Well, lead the way."

Report Post Tip

“Right, way leading... on it!” 
He had been stuck there In place in aw a bit at the wine chugging thing, sure he had seen it twice now but it was one of those things... he could probably see that a hundred times and t would still shock him. It just didn’t seem like someone so small should be able to get that much into her that quickly without bursting.

”You do know that leading the way requires actually moving, right?” Talia asked as she watched Johnny still standing there staring at her in silence.

Johnny took a step towards her and bent over until his head was level with her stomach. He then reached up with his right hand and gave her belly a poke. This caused Talia to take a step back and glare.

”Alright whattcha poking for?!” She yelled.

”My bad, I just don’t get it... where’s all the wine go? You didn’t swell up or pop or anything! Doesn’t make since. Nope. Must be a trick. That much wine in that thin little body?”

He could tell he wasn’t about to get an answer so he finally stood back up straight and turned back towards Russo’s. He led the way past the bouncer and into the bar before turning around to face Talia again.

”Hey you didn’t get ID’d this time! Your either looking older these days... or...”

He was cut of mid sentence when Talia’s connected with his shoulder.

”I don’t look older you ass! They just remember us!” She said it a rather sharp tone.

“Well that was going to be my or before you hit me! Alright let’s see, I’ll go get drinks and you pick out a table? I know you have a thing about where you sit everywhere we go...” He said while rubbing his now sore shoulder.

Report Post Tip

“Shoulder hurt a little bit?” Talia asked while smirking. 

Johnny stood there still rubbing his shoulder, she did connect pretty good but with his background it shouldn’t have affected him that much. This right here was coming from his acting background, which was something Talia quickly caught onto. 

”Your acting isn’t that good, so stop whining and go get me a drink. Wine, if they don’t have that I’ll take a vodka with cranberry.”

”Oh come on you believed me there for a little bit and I wasn’t even hardcore acting.” Johnny stated as he stopped rubbing his shoulder. “I mean granted, I’m a little rusty but I still got you believing. Even if just for a little bit.” 

Talia shook her head. “You know the drinks aren’t gonna fetch themselves.” Talia looked over her shoulder at a couple empty tables then turned back to Johnny. “I’ll grab one of those and come to think so if it, should probably just get a bottle of something or multiple drinks. Right?”

Report Post Tip

Johnny made his way over to the bar and leaned on the counter on his elbows as he waited for his turn to order. After a few minutes, he finally pointed to Johnny.

"Ah you have wine? A bottle of whatever your best red wine is..." 

"Oh I remember you, I told you last time dude... no wine." The bartender responded impatiently.

"Fine then, umm, give me a bottle of vodka, err actually two bottles of vodka and two bottles of cranberry juice..."

The bartender gave him a bit of a 'what the fuck' look but he went and fetched the four bottles and placed them on the counter in front of Johnny. Once they were paid for Johnny tucked a bottle of juice under each of his arms and grabbed a bottle of vodka in each hand before heading over to the table Talia was at. 

"Yeah, no wine... this should last the night though?" Johnny said as he placed all of the bottles down in the middle of the table. 

Report Post Tip

“Meh, for some reason I had a feeling they didn’t do wine here. Now sure why it’s so hard of a thing to carry. Oh well, no reason to bitch about it, vodka it is.”

Talia watched as Johnny placed all four bottles on the table. The two things of cranberry juice and the two bottles of vodka. Once they were placed onto the table he took a seat. There was something missing though, something that would be a bit useful right now. 

”No glasses? We just gonna swig from both?”

Johnny looked in front of him, she was surely right. There were no glasses...

”Well shit, seems I forgot those. They are all the way over there, so I really need to go back up and get them?”

Talia shook her head, sure they would have been nice but they weren’t necessary. 

”Nah, we good. We sharing from a bottle or we just gonna open one for each of us?”

Report Post Tip

Johnny looked down at the bottles, then up at Talia and hmm'd out loud.

"Sharing is fine by me, it's not like there is some crazy virus going around or anything... besides if there was and you had it; I think I would have caught it by now." He said with a wink. 

He then scooped up one of the bottles of vodka and twisted the top off of it, lifted it to his lips, and took the largest mouth full he could manage. As soon as it hit his tongue he was reaching for the bottle of cranberry juice with his free hand. He placed the vodka back down and frantically opened the top of the juice before downing a few sips of that as well.

"Good god that shit is gross. I should have just got a beer..."

Feeling recovered from the experience now Johnny slid thew two bottles across the table towards Talia and gave her a smile. 

"Your turn!"

Report Post Tip

Without much hesitation at all, Talia reached across the table and grabbed the opened bottle of vodka. She still had the buzz going from the wine and wanted to keep that going. Bringing the bottle towards her, Talia took a rather large sip. It was nasty but she held her own and decided to take another one before subduing the taste with some cranberry juice. 

”Oh god... I don’t think I’ll ever get used to the taste of that stuff. Yuck!” 

She slid the bottle towards the center of the table. 

”It does get you drunk pretty quickly though, well at least for me it does. With all the previous wine and now those two sips of vodka, gimme like 5 minutes and I’m gonna be feeling super good.” 

She gave him a cheesy smile. 

”You know what would be nice right now?”

”What?” 

A cigarette, you got one of those?”

Report Post Tip

"Huh... you know I only smoke when I am with you why would I have a cigarette? Didn't you just have a pack at the pool hall?" 

"I did, but we smoked them all..." Talia said as she dug into her bag to double-check.

"Well, that's unfortunate. Those things are growing on me they go good with this stuff."

Johnny motioned to the vodka and then picked it up and took another big swig, followed quickly by a mouthful of cranberry juice. 

"Well... now I want one too... one second. You still have matches in there?" He asked as he pointed to her beg.

"Sure do. Just no cigarettes." She responded.

Johnny gave her a thumbs up and a smile as he popped up from his seat and scanned the room. He was looking around for someone who looked like they smoked, and these days that was nearly everyone. There was a big dude sitting alone in the corner with a beard down to his stomach and for whatever reason, Johnny was sure a guy that looked like that smoked. He made a beeline for the guy and ended up paying him about double the retail price to just give him the rest of his pack... the guy was thrilled.

"Sweet deal! I can go buy two full packs with this!" The man had said after he handed over the smokes.

Johnny looked at the pack as he made his way back to Talia, 'Marlboro' it read. He didn't smoke so he didn't really know if that was going to be an issue but he assumed they were the same thing as those 'Lucky Strike' things Talia was always carrying around. 

He slid back into his seat and tossed the pack into the middle of the table with the vodka when he got back to their table. "Those'll do yeah?"

Report Post Tip

Talia looked down at the pack of cigarettes on the table, they were clearly not her brand. Was quite evident by the name Marlboro on the pack. She didn’t know if these things were good nor bad, in fact she hadn’t tried a cigarette that wasn’t Lucky Strike in forever now. Usually if she didn’t have any on her she just wouldn’t smoke. 

This was not the case today, she needed a cigarette. It wasn’t a want, it was a need. She needed the nicotine, it was calling to her. 

”Those’ll do yeah?” Johnny asked her with a big smile on his face. As if he had just been the savior in one of his action movies. 

”Uh, I don’t know.”

”What do you mean you don’t know? You asked for cigarettes and there they are.” 

”Yes, you’re right. Those are cigarettes but they aren’t my cigarettes. I only smoke Lucky Strikes and well... those aren’t Lucky Strike, so I don’t know what we are about to light into with those. Actually come to think of it, you should do us the honors. Light one up and give it a taste.” 

Talia pushes the packet across Johnnys side of the table then followed it with the box of matches she had fished out while he was in his cigarette finding adventure. 

Report Post Tip

Johnny looked down at the pack of smokes then up to Talia and sighed.

"Oh I see how it is, I am the guineapig huh?" He said with a laugh.

Johnny picked up the pack off of the table and pulled out a cigarette, placing it in his lips before grabbing and striking a match. He inhaled hard as he lit the end of the smoke and almost immediately coughed up a cloud of smoke. Determined not to be defeated by this cigarette he finished coughing and took a second puff off of the smoke. This time he managed to get it down without a cough.

"Umm, it's good? Definitely a bit harsher... is that a good thing?"  He said as smoke poured out of his mouth with each word. 

As he continued smoking the cigarette Johnny started to feel a bit light-headed, it was a good light-headed though, and before the cigarette was half gone he was suddenly alternating swigs of vodka with puffs of the cigarette. The taste wasn't bothering him as much now. Whether it was due to the smoke, or just getting a bit drunk was anyone's guess but it was a pleasant mix. 

"Well... you're the one who needed a smoke." He said looking up at Talia as he slid the pack across the table to her. 

Report Post Tip

Talia stood up from her seat, walked half way around the table to where Johnny was sitting and gave him a smirk. 

What?” He asked while looking up. 

She didn’t say anything just reached out and snatched the cigarette out of his mouth. She brought it down to her side as Johnny looked at her with a stunned glare. Didn’t take him long to fire a comment though. 

”What in the hell? There’s literally almost a full pack right there.” He motioned to the pack he had slid over towards her initially.

”I didn’t want those, I wanted this one.” She brought the cigarette in question up from her side and pressed it between her lips. Taking a small puff, she held it in for a moment then exhaled. She didn’t cough, didn’t choke on it but it wasn’t the best. Sure it would do for the time being but it wasn’t her Lucky Strikes. 

Taking another puff while standing there, Talia blew the smoke towards Johnny then made her way back to her seat. She could see him trying to clear the air around him by waving his arms in front of him. Was an act that made her chuckle just a bit. 

”Oh come on, this whole place is filled with smoke.” 

”Yeah but none of that smoke was blown directly into my face, you ass.” 

”It’s a nice ass, I know.” 

”No, you’re an ass. I mean yes it’s a nice one but I wasn’t talking about that. You know, nevermind.” 

Johnny pushed the bottle of vodka towards Talia. “Take a drink, would ya.” 

With a shrug of her shoulders, Talia placed the cigarette down in the tray in front of her. She picked up the bottle and took a rather generous swig. Placed the bottle down then picked up the cigarette once more. She didn’t chase it with cranberry juice, in fact she had forgotten all about the juice. The vodka was doing it’s job... 

“You want some juice to chase that down with?”

”What juice?”

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

"Um, the cranberry juice?"

Johnny lifted up the bottle and gave it a shake before placing it back down.

"Oh right, nah I am good. Thanks though!" She said with a smile as she casually put the cigarette back in her mouth.

Johnny gave her one of those what the fuck head tilts before deciding not to even comment on it. Instead, he reached for the pack across the table for a new smoke, only to have Talia's hand slap down on top of it before he could grab it. 

"What the hell?" He said staring at her hand.

"What's the magic word?" She said as she kept her hand firmly over the pack of smokes.

"Oh come on, I just went and got them for you... I even paid the guy... and you took mine after I lit it!" Johnny said as he crossed his arms in front of him.

"Nope. That's not the magic word..." 

She picked the pack up off the table as she said this and tossed it into her bag beside her. 

Johnny slouched in his seat a bit and uncrossed his arms before finally admitting defeat. "Please?"

A big smile came across Talia's face as soon as she heard the word, she then reached into her bag and pulled out one smoke and one match and tossed them to Johnny. He made sure to give her another glare long enough that it wouldn't go unnoticed before he picked up the smoke and match off the table and lit himself a fresh cigarette. 

Report Post Tip

Talia watched with one eye closed and the other squinted as Johnny lit his newly acquired cigarette. Which prompted him to inquire about the odd look.

”What are you doing? Why you looking at me like that?” 

Talia slowed opened up the closed eye and took a moment to focus onto him. The vodka was doing a number on her, it was much easier for her to focus on him with one eye then both of them. Almost as if the two together didn’t want to cooperate with each other. Sounds silly but yeah it’s how it was. 

”Well you see, with the one eye it’s so much easier to see you.”

”Is your other eye broken? Do we need to take you to the doctor?” He said sarcastically. 

”No, cause if I close this one and open the other all is good too. It’s just when they are both opened at the same time that you sprout up a twin and trust me. One of you is plenty.” Talia said in all seriousness. 

”Yeah two of me is.... hey... what do you mean one of me is plenty?” 

”I didn’t stutter.” Talia stuck her tongue out at him then reached for the cigarette the was slowly burning in the tray in front of her. She gave it a series of small puffs and exhales before reaching for the bottle of vodka. 

”This is that juice, right?”

Report Post Tip

"You couldn't handle two of me anyways! Also, yeah that's the juice." Johnny replied.

"Your right I couldn't..." She said as she raised the vodka up to her lips.

"That's not what I meant and you know..." 

Johnny was interrupted sentence when Talia nearly spit the vodka across the table, the look on her face made it impossible for him to contain his laughter. To her credit, she did keep it all in but that face was just too funny. She had been doing just fine drinking it straight all night but I guess when you are expecting juice and you get a mouthful of that shit... well that's gotta be a nice shock to the tastebuds. 

"That wasn't the juice. Ass..." She said when she finally recovered.

Johnny took the biggest inhale of smoke his lungs could manage and leaned forward a bit, blowing it right at Talia before speaking.

"I know. The question is how didn't you know? You picked it up off the table and everything... its not even the same colour..."

Report Post Tip

Vincent was tired as hell this evening and he decided to grab a drink or two. He had two bodyguards with him and they drove to Russos Bar. A very famous bar in town, maybe even the famoust one. They parked the car infront of the bar and walked in. Vincent looked around a bit, didnt saw any familiar faces, he took a seat. Bodyguards sat two tables away to keep an eye on the door and windows. Vincent ordered himself a glass of whiskey with some ice. While waiting for his drink, he pulled out a pack of cigarettes and lighted one up. It felt good as the smoke went through his lungs and came back up. Waitress came back and brought his drink. Vincent, a polite guy as he could be, gave some nice tip to the waitress lady. She thanked him and excused herself. Vincent sat there for some time and when finally was enough for him, he paid for his drinks and walked outside. They sat in the car and drove to a meeting.

Report Post Tip

Say, does Billy_Russo own this here bar?

Report Post Tip

After Cepheus left his pancake shop there was a realization that dawned on him-- there was absolutely no way for him to know where Cassi had ran off to and she didn't really give many clues on the situation outside of the fact that a drink would be involved. So where was the place with drinks close to his establishment? Well, there was Tommy's Bar and Mike's Bar, and let us not forget DeAngelo's Bar... but his first attempt was at Russo's Bar.

Russo's Bar

Entering for only a moment, he looked around and even went so far as to call out her name but no one responded to Cassi and that's when he figure it wasn't here that was the spot. Oh well, there were a few other options and it may not even be a bar at all! Stepping outside he collected himself and hopped over to the next business...

Report Post Tip

Vincent wanted to get a drink and Russos bar seemed to be a perfect spot for that. He entered the place and took a seat. Bartender asked what he would like to have and Vincent ordered a glass of whiskey. While waiting for his drink he pulled out a pack of cigarettes and lighted one up. He got his drink, paid for it right away. He sat there for some time, enjoyed his whiskey and smoke. When he finished he paid for everything and left.

Report Post Tip

As zipline came sailing down from the high rise buildings downtown, he remembered his father often talked to his fellow MK'er about having a good bar in the west side of town. He decided to go check it out to drown his sorrows. The recent death of his father still ached his heart

Report Post Tip

At his old budies bar he knew it was always free drinks and good sofas to sit in and relax during being in here at detroit this late hours, he wanted a drink and soon it was time to get  a sleep. He sits there and thinks about the old time he had with Russo and his great friends in there and smiles when the memory comes back how great they had together.

He gets up on his feets again after finish up his second bourbon and walks out again to the cold breeze and starts to look for some place to lay down at, he were rired as hell.-

Report Post Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: Russo's Bar
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL