Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 28 - 03:49:10
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [ > - >>> ]
If you had a million! Started by: Rowley on Aug 07, '20 06:51

Pay off any debts I may owe, give a set amount to each of my siblings, and then either put the rest in a trust, or somehow set up a way to live off the interest.

Report Post Tip
Would buy a house and start business
Report Post Tip

Buy a cheap house, keep 100 grand to the side and invest the rest. Boring but you know. 

Report Post Tip

I would take a holiday somewhere nice and think of what to spend the money on. One thing I want would be my own home with no rent and a big garden.

Report Post Tip
I’d write a song... and I’d call my band the bare naked somethings...
Report Post Tip

I'd buy a house

Report Post Tip

pay my mom's debt off, buy a house and travel some

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

buy a house, fix it up how i want, buy a car... invest the rest so i can pull on the interest when needed. and i would not tell anyone i had it.

Report Post Tip

Black ass coffee. Metal AF

Report Post Tip
Normally I'd have a lot of things to do. But for now I'd have to just save it until current climate is over.
Report Post Tip

For sure investing 1m is not that huge money anymore. 20-30 years it was, but now, you can only live with that mil if you invest correctly.

Report Post Tip

still sticking with the pirate galleon.

may even spring for a couple of eye patches.

Report Post Tip

Probably invest it. As Hydra said, a million's not going to last you very long in most places. 

Report Post Tip

if i had a million dollars every one dinner

Report Post Tip

Live off the interest for a bit!!!!

Report Post Tip
Buy a deserted island in the Maldives area and invest the rest.
Report Post Tip

I would love to use it to help those with cancer. Cancer sucks.

Report Post Tip

It's really not that much money if you want to use it to set yourself up for the rest of your life.  I would figure out exactly where I wanted to live for the rest of my life and find a modest house that I like, pay it off, invest the remainder and continue adding to my retirement account with the additional money freed up from having my mortgage paid in full.

Report Post Tip

Well, since a million buks is not enough to actually retire, id invest 600k and melt the other 400k in a worldwide trip because who knows when i will have the same opportunity again. I mean, it aleast i would visit numerous countries and cultures and not be stuck in the same city i lived in.

Report Post Tip
If I had $1 million my life would change for the better. First things first elimination of my current job. Then pay off some bills. I think I would look for a business that I could run and make $100,000 a year. Then I would go on a little vacation. I love the vacation. The 70 wanna let me 1 million?
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: If you had a million!
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL