Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 28 - 09:48:39
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
If you had a million! Started by: Rowley on Aug 07, '20 06:51

Well pretty much the same as some here, Utilize the Million in the stock market to make more to reinvest and make dividends.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

Report Post Tip

if had million id wat tell end of the year and get 100 k year. then buy house and car. and pay my taxes. then go get weed cigs and coke. buy some cds. id get high as hell and love every min of send the money. cant cry over cookes and milk.

Report Post Tip

If I had a million dollars I would buy Jason_Profitt a tutor so the poor lad can finally learn how to speak in English in a way that people understand without having to double and triple read his ramblings. 

Report Post Tip

Save half to re-invest and half to completely spend and have fun. Atleast you get to live rich even if you bunked the other half.

Report Post Tip

"But if I had a million dollars I'd buy a damn brewery and turn the planet into alcoholics"

"If I had a million bucks It wouldn't be enough because I'd still be out robbing armored trucks"

Report Post Tip
sup Haroldbogtrotter, sup ?

sup everyone… how you doing
Report Post Tip

If I had 1 million dollars, I would invest it in moderate stocks. Over time it would gain, and I would continue to reinvest in hopes of doubling up!

Report Post Tip

Well if I had that kind of money, first I'd pay off my parents loans. Second I'd make sure my sister's got all she needs cause she just finished studies and it's hard to start in her field. Finally I'd finish my studies, probs start a business in my field and make sure to reinvest the money. 

Report Post Tip

Pay off my immediate familes debt, student loans, etc. A1 credit for EVERYONE, then travel for 6 months, and invest 500k. If I do not meet the quota imma' be pissed, because gah damn. 

Report Post Tip

If I had a million dollars, I would by myself a house, a fur coat, a yacht and an indoor archery range.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: If you had a million!
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL