Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 25 - 02:09:03
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [ > - >>> ]
If you had a million! Started by: Rowley on Aug 07, '20 06:51
A million is not a lot of money, however, i would build another small apartment complex and rent out the units
Report Post Tip

I would invest my money into credits if i won a million dollars or had a mil.  I think in the long run that is a sound investment and i think most of you would agree

Report Post Tip

I would get it exchanged for one million one dollar bills and then go to the nearest strip club and spend the entire next year making it rain.  Just kidding. Strip clubs are for suckers. I would retire and smoke weed all day.

Report Post Tip

If I had a million dollars I'd spend half on buying me real estate (houses and plots of lands, loads of them). Of the half remaining from it's other half I would start a business.

That'd leave me with $250000 of which I'd keep $100,000 for emergencies and spend the remaining $50,000 on a nice car.

Report Post Tip

Pay off my debts, pay off my wife's schooling(and for my own), buy a house.

All up i could do all of that with 300k or less, so I'd invest the rest of it for the future. 700,000 bucks is a nice nest egg starter

Report Post Tip
I would buy myself 500000 husylr poimts and 50k insta petties!

Then, i would buy a ticket to greek island and spend 200k. Afterwards, i would go to work because i would realise that 1 million does not last for ever.
Report Post Tip

With a million i would probably buy myself a slightly bigger house then i have now. At least with a bigger yard so the kids can go out and have more space to play.
The rest will go to my kids college funds so that they are able to study everything the want.
Dont need anything for myself. Im more then happy right now.

Report Post Tip

If I had a million? I tell you my man, I’d give was too much of it away. See Kinky John may be Kinky but mark my words, Kinky John Fowler is a generous man. Generous to a fault. I got ten dollars, I’m giving seven away, maybe eight if you’re an attractive lady. I ain’t perfect but hey, I’m only human. So yeah, you need some cash for bread and milk, hit me up. Kinky John got a few dollars and a sexy smile got you. 

Report Post Tip

If i had a millon dollars i would buy a house and some cars and go on a long derserved holiday 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

If I have one million US dollars, I will resign from my existing job, drive a vehicle rental company to rent the vehicle to my current work, and then realize the freedom of wealth, and then travel around the world.

Report Post Tip

i would probably go buy myself a island and genuinely live alone for a year or so some castaway shit :D

Report Post Tip

I'd likely start my own business or buy a business. Then put capital into investments. Pay off debt, the usual. And, travel the world for awhile hah

Report Post Tip

if i had a milli id pay off my parents debt and then put the rest in a trust fund for my future kids

Report Post Tip

If i had a millon i would buy a farm with some horses ponies, and cattle sheep pigs, i would also buy a few cars, share some with family and maybe friends stock up with food so i didnt have to buy it every week 

Report Post Tip

I think I would just sit and seriously think what my partner needed with their life, obviously everything I've wanted could happen at that point. But I want to know what the person I love the most needs or wants too. 

Report Post Tip

Yea, I would probably just invest the money and work for 3 days in the week or something. Spend the rest of the time with my family.

Report Post Tip

If I had a million dollars I would open a mcDonalds or a chick fil-A.  Then I would pay off all my bills and hope to win another million dollars because bills return and needs occur.  

Report Post Tip

If I had a million, I would probably invest some or most of it. Maybe in stocks or crypto currency and have a steady income from dividends. I would also buy a bus and turn it into a mobile home, that uses both gas and solar power to power up and recharge the batteries for its appliances. Then I would travel across the country with my friends and run a journal and record it so that we could watch it when we need a feel good moment .

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

I would invest in some companies and maybe buy a house. Definitely go on some type of vacation, if I get the time. 

Report Post Tip

A slightly bigger home with a flatter yard in a place that I don't have to shovel in the winter 

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $60,000 Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: If you had a million!
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL