Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 28 - 14:41:43
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [ > - >>> ]
If you had a million! Started by: Rowley on Aug 07, '20 06:51
Buy 500,000 lottery tickets and put the other half on red
Smart
Report Post Tip

Pay off my house, buy a new car, put half the remaining in stocks, donate the rest.  Ahh would be sooo nice

Report Post Tip
Imma buy myself a property with that million, and then id rent it out. Make me some passive income. And smack my boss's fat arse, and not be worried if he fires me on the spot!
Report Post Tip

First I would pay off my mortgage on my home.  Next I would set up a trust for my kid,  and set up for college expenses.  Make some investments and enjoy life. 

Report Post Tip

I would put aside enough money for rest of my bills from now until June, and then I would start looking for properties to buy. I'd also take a few driving lessons, buy a relatively cheap car. I'd also put aside money for my visa. 

And I'd send Meesh & Squishy a care package of Kinder Beuno and Peanut butter chunky KitKat bars.&nbsp;

Report Post Tip

If I had a million dollars, I would pay off my house and medical debt and then split the rest into trust funds for my children. With today's crippling education debt weighing down on them, they are going to need it. 

Report Post Tip

I think if I had this amount of money I would firstly pay off my family's debts, travel around the world a bit and invest the rest on some sort of business like real estate.

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $60,000 Tip

Update some things around my house and then likely travel somewhere and invest the rest.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

If I had a million dollars, I would give a few of my family members some to help them get ahead. I would quit my job and open an Animal Shelter to help all the animals that are homeless, injured and abused.  

Report Post Tip
I would invest and continue in my job. When I felt secure enough, I would quit my job and start my own firm. It's obvious that the initial desire is to have fun with the money, but I think at this point in life I would prefer to make more money to hopefully be more comfortable in the future.
Report Post Tip

If I had a million dollars, the first thing I would do would be to obviously pay off any debt I have. Credit cards, car loan, house loan. All that. With whatever I had left, I'd invest about 30% of it. Then put a down payment on another house, maybe a fixer upper and live there and renovate while renting out my current house.

Report Post Tip
That sounds very reasonable, spades82. If I had a million dollars on hand right now I‘ll invest part of it in additional insurrance, in household stuff and new suits. Most of it I‘d invest in non-risky products to still have it when it‘s needed. pretty lame eh…
Report Post Tip

If I had a million, I will buy million of lottery tickets so that I could win another million. :)

Report Post Tip

Id love to say yacht party with as many hookers, strippers and sacks of cocaine it could take without sinking. 

In reality I'd like to just pay off my mortgage, take a really nice holiday and sit on the rest. How things change when you hit your thirties! 

Report Post Tip

Pay off my house and bills, quit my job and stay home with my baby! Put some aside for a trip at some point. Can't wait until the baby is big enough for Disneyland!

Report Post Tip

I would probably buy a new bigger apartment and pay all of my mom's bills. And also our bills. Keep some money to get a second place somewhere and keep the rest of the money so we have in case of emergency or something.

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $60,000 Tip
I would buy a good apartment and a good car.
Invest half of it to keep money coming and would visit US to meet some friends there and I will travel to different countries as much as I can.
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
Honestly keeping them myself til I decided what to do with it within a year.

Not easy as poor to know what to do with so much cash avtually.
Report Post Tip
Spend it all on gold bullion and a bunker in the middle of nowhere (maybe Ireland?) and only re-emerge after inflation and the threat of nuclear war has gone away again
Report Post Tip

Ring work 'I'm done and not coming back'.

Pay the mortgage off, go out and buy a bigger house to last us. Rent out the other house I just paid off.

Get the wife a driving license as i'm sick of being an unpaid chauffeur haha.

Apart from that i'd be happy to live comfortably off the interest and rent income. I'm not one to go out and blow it on a £300k car.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: If you had a million!
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL