Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 20 - 06:45:28
Page:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [ > - >>> ]
Hobbies Started by: Indognito on Dec 18, '20 05:18
Well looking at the hours a lot of you clock up on this game it’s a dedication.

Does anyone have any hobbies? Mine are:-

Kayaking
Sailing
Walking
Brewing
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
Not sure that I have many hobbies, but used to like ay football, swimming, karate and few others
Report Post Tip

I am not great at drawing but I would consider it a hobby nonetheless. It can be pretty fun and relaxing.

Report Post Tip

I have many hobbies and too little time.

Video games, reading, basketball, swimming...no time to do any of em. Being an adult sucks!

Report Post Tip

Does playing MR count as a hobby? How about drinking?

Report Post Tip

Well, other than playing this game, I will also include drinking. lol But I play Pool, I used to ski quite a bit. I love going to the driving range and hitting golf balls. I used to play darts every once in awhile. I watch Horror movies, (thats a bit of an understatement.) Read books and play some videogames.

Between MR, work and being a "mom taxi" I really don't have too much time for hobbies. I used to be an avid reader. I'd go to the public library, take out several novels and pretty much read one a day. I miss reading actually but I just don't have the time anymore.

When I was a kid my hobby was collecting stamps. Then I switched to collecting coins, my father was into coins so I wanted someone to share my collecting passion with. After about 10 yeas the collecting market fell out, my once valuable coins lost a lot of value. I sold my collection (not the move) and moved on to more athletic passions. I ran for quite a few years until my knees were shot, bilateral replacements, now I walk 3-4 miles about 4-5 times a week.

Report Post Tip

I picked up a few over the years. When your in my position, you have to or you will go insane. Truth be told, a lot of people would kill to be in my position but its not what its cracked up to be. you enjoy it for awhile but after awhile you have to find things to do with your time or you go stir crazy. 

So within the last couple years i have picked up Archery and have been hunting during the open dates. Next Summer i plan to enter some Archery competitions and put all this training and practice to good use.

Report Post Tip

My hobbies are simple working on old clocks, painting and wood carving.  Sometimes I like to make wooden desk and tables.  

Report Post Tip

I got some you can call hobbies, playing PS4 games do some work at my house to get it better and also like to watch series on different streaming chanels 

Report Post Tip
wokring nad play a game that ust isn’t as fun avderstisd like the 90 mafia goodfaflles
Report Post Tip
Lat 1 sis rn worm trying to say mob fun but hobb not many work and love one yes good. Like He dt he good mobster super col
Report Post Tip

I like playing music (singing, saxophone,guitor,keyboard..),game ps, and learning languages.

Report Post Tip
I have been doing beadwork and bead embroidery for years. Quarantine and unemployment lead me to my newest hobby of hiking. I had been collecting the gear to go on a week long hike...maybe someday I will try again.
Report Post Tip
In my spare time I play golf really badly, been playing now for a few years.

It’s good because my dad and brother plays and two of my good friends are members, so great excuse to see them every week
Report Post Tip
Before kids:

Writing music, going to the beach fishing in peace, gaming.

With kids:

Going to the beach pretending to fish in peace, homework and being productive with parenting. ;)
Report Post Tip

You know. Right now I am watching a video on farming. This kid is breaking down how much farming cost, and although I am fairly familiar with the way a farm works and the general cost of things. This is a very interesting video. the amount of calculation that goes into this "per acre" is amazing.

I already have a great deal of respect for farmers, but this is a really good video to show the struggle, with finances they go through...

why is this post here? because I have always wanted to do farming in a small capacity..but I am old and my body dont work right, I might put my son into FFA... but maybe he'll be a famous Baseball player, and after watching this video...there seems to be a bigger return on investment if he makes the big leagues!

also, Merry Christmas,

TreeSkirt

Report Post Tip

i have a fair amount of hobbies but between the game and obligations it seems there's never enough time to do everything...

i love yoga, meditation, reading, being outdoors, love beach trips and collecting shells, spending time with my dogs, bargain hunting at thrift stores...those are just a few...i'm a very bad artist and my piano playing is horrendous but i still enjoy them both

Report Post Tip
My main hobbies right now are cleaning shitty nappies.. wiping up baby sick...and trying to get drunk whenever I get a spear minute
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Hobbies
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL