Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 29 - 03:48:25
Page: [ <<< - < ] … 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [ > - >>> ]
What are your favorite quote from any movie. Started by: The_Seal on Apr 21, '21 05:12

The horn of Helm Hammerhand shall sound in the deep one last time. Let this be the hour when we draw swords together. Fell deeds awake. Now for wrath, now for ruin, and the red dawn. Forth Èorlingas!

Theoden's speech in the battle of Helm's Deep

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $60,000 Tip

"Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy. And ideas are bulletproof." V for Vendetta. This movie is full of great quotes and I think it's a pretty good movie. Here, have one more. "There's no certainty - only opportunity."

Report Post Tip
How about this one.

Throughout all this excitement I'm not sure how many shots I have taken...do you feel lucky..punk...well do ya!_
Report Post Tip

"Don't move. You're in shock now. I don't want you to feel any pain. In a moment, you'll begin to feel light-headed, then drowsy. Don't resist, it's so gentle, like slipping into a warm bath. I regret it came to this, Will, but every game must have its ending."

- Hannibal Lecter (Red Dragon)

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

I'm your Huckleberry

Report Post Tip
My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius, commander of the Armies of the North, General of the Felix Legions and loyal servant to the true emperor, Marcus Aurelius. Father to a murdered son. Husband to a murdered wife. And I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next.
Report Post Tip

"Of course machines can’t think as people do. A machine is different from a person. Hence, they think differently. The interesting question is, just because something thinks differently from you, does that mean it’s not thinking?"

Alan Turing (The Imitation Game)

Report Post Tip

Carls Jr believes no child should go hungry. You are an unfit mother, your children will be placed in the custody of Carls Jr. "Carls Jr - fuck you, I'm eating!" - Idiocracy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wW-4LU79qbU&t

Report Post Tip

Im your huckleberry

-- Doc Holiday

Report Post Tip
Run and you'll live – at least a while. And dying in your beds many years from now, would you be willing to trade all the days from this day to that for one chance, just one chance to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take our freedom! BraveHeart, William Wallace.
Report Post Tip

"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy My brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay My vengeance upon you." -Pulp Fiction

Report Post Tip

"What in the fuck is that?"

Tweeter - Varsity Blues

Report Post Tip

"You can be as mad as a mad dog at the way things went. You could swear, curse the fates, but when it comes to the end, you have to let go." -The Curious Case of Benjamin Button

Report Post Tip
Just smile and wave guys just smile and wave

Madagascar
Report Post Tip
"He was madder than Hitler when he realised he was losing the war"
Report Post Tip

“As far back as I can remember, I always wanted to be a gangster.”

Goodfellas

RIP Ray Liotta

Report Post Tip

with great power comes great responsibility

Report Post Tip

"People once believed that when someone dies, a crow carries their soul to the land of the dead. But sometimes, something so bad happens that a terrible sadness is carried with it and the soul can't rest. Then sometimes, just sometimes, the crow can bring that soul back to put the wrong things right."

- Sarah (The Crow)

Report Post Tip

My favorite line from a movie comes from Startrek.

"Beam me up Scottie"

Dont know why, but it always made me smile when that was said.

Report Post Tip
"Ah you think darkness is your ally? You merely adopted the dark. I was born in it, molded by it. I didn't see the light until I was already a man, by then it was nothing to me but blinding!"

I love this one from Bane lol
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: What are your favorite quote from any movie.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL