Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 29 - 03:04:39
Page: [ <<< - < ] … 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [ > - >>> ]
What are your favorite quote from any movie. Started by: The_Seal on Apr 21, '21 05:12

Oh, easy peasy!

The matrix, 1st move when Neo goes to visit the oracle

Everything that has a beginning has an end

Such big impact, made me rethink things as a very impressionable 12 year old i was at the time!

Report Post Tip

One of the best best ones i ever found is by Doctor Who "Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life... an unimportant life... a life without privilege. The boy who died on the river, that boy's value is your value. That's what defines an age. That's... what defines a species." 

Report Post Tip

One of my favorite quotes and I repeat this regularly at work cause I work with a few dumbfucks.....

"Mama says stupid is as stupid does." ~ Forrest Gump

Report Post Tip
I have may favourite quotes, many of them are from step brothers such as 'did you touch my drumstick' or even quotes from American pie are quite funny like 'this one time at band camp'
Report Post Tip
Lower your flags and march straight back to England, stopping at every home you pass by to beg forgiveness for a hundred years of theft, rape, and murder. Do that and your men shall live. Do it not, and every one of you will die today.

Braveheart
Report Post Tip

“The world ain’t all sunshine and rainbows.  It is a very mean and nasty place and it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain’t how hard you hit; it’s about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward. How much you can take, and keep moving forward. That’s how winning is done. Now, if you know what you’re worth, then go out and get what you’re worth. But you gotta be willing to take the hit, and not pointing fingers saying you ain’t where you are because of him, or her, or anybody. Cowards do that and that ain’t you. You’re better than that!” ~ Rocky Balboa

Report Post Tip

its simple and to the point and i love it. "shut the front door" from marvel avengers endgame. i dont know why but it is amazing haha lots of great quotes mentioned above haha

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

You were only supposed to blow the bloody doors off.

I bloody love Michael Caine, he could do anything in a film and it would be too drawer in my books. 

Report Post Tip

“ I’ll be your huckleberry” from Tombstone was always one of my favorites.

But I think “This place is a prison, on planet Bullshit.” From Step brothers will always be my favorite! 

Report Post Tip

Beauty and the beast is my favorite Disney Princess movie for lots of reasons, like Belle is mocked because she prefers reading intead of dealing with the fucking towns people (hmmm strangely familiar) and wants a fucking library and never goes outside. But as much of me as I see in Belle it's god damn fucking Cogsworth who just... my heart man. 

"as I always say, if its not Baroque, don't fix it?"

Report Post Tip

I came across the following film purely by accident. No ridiculous hype, only to be let down as all the best bits were in the trailer. 

Still one of the funniest films I've ever seen The Hangover.

"It's not a man purse. It's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one."

Report Post Tip

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine as children do. It's not just in some of us; it is in everyone. And as we let our own lights shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others."

Timo - Coach Carter

Report Post Tip
“The day that you bring your old lady to the office is the day that you don't make it back home. You've gotta hide that love deep inside, you understand? Otherwise, these maggots out here on the street, they'll find it, they'll use it against you and they will chew you up. Never wear that wedding ring to work.“

-Denzel fucking Washington -Training Day
Report Post Tip

For me, pretty much any scene from Full Metal Jacket said by Gunnery Sergeant Hartman!

who the fuck said that? Who's the slimy little communist shit, twinkle-toed cocksucker down here who just signed his own death warrant? Nobody, huh? The fairy fucking godmother said it.

Report Post Tip

It has to be from the best Christmas movie of all time which we all know is die hard.

Yippee Ki Yay mother fucker

Report Post Tip

Here's a name for you nostalgia fans: Clarence "Screaming Buffalo" Swamptown. I'll never forget an exclusive interview in which Swamptown revealed that he calls his hockey stick the "Big Tomahawk," and he usually refers to the opposing players as "the little scalps".

Report Post Tip

Holy crap really only one....I have over 500 movies on my wall that I own.

I would have to think because there is a tonne of one liners out there.

Clint Eastwood has a ton himself.

SO : Do you feel lucky punk, well do ya.

Report Post Tip

Has to be Scarface, when Tony Montana pulls out that huge gun and says,

'Say hello to my little friend'

His over the top 'Cuban' accent just makes it even more unforgettable.

Report Post Tip

"In any situation, the best thing you can do is the right thing. The next best thing you can do is the wrong thing. But the worst thing you can do is nothing." - Turistas

Report Post Tip

I like the quote from Batman Dark Knight. 

“You Either Die A Hero, Or You Live Long Enough To See Yourself Become The Villain”

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: What are your favorite quote from any movie.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL