Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 29 - 00:20:02
Page: [ <<< - < ] … 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [ > - >>> ]
What are your favorite quote from any movie. Started by: The_Seal on Apr 21, '21 05:12
When you decide to be something, you can be it. That's what they don't tell you in the church. When I was your age they would say we can become cops, or criminals. Today, what I'm saying to you is this: when you're facing a loaded gun, what's the difference?

One of my favorites. The Departed has other good ones!
Report Post Tip
I’ve always liked the line from Robin Hood with Kevin Costner in which Lady Marion says, “Men speak conveniently of love when it serves their purpose and when it doesn’t, ‘’tis a burden to them.”
Report Post Tip

"I don't want to be a product of my environment; I want my environment to be a product of me." -Frank Costello(Jack Nicholson) in "The Departed"

Report Post Tip
This is the day you will always remember as the day you almost caught Captain Jack Sparrow!

Ok so in reality, I loved basically everything that came out of that characters mouth!
Report Post Tip

Bricktop (Snatch): 

You're always gonna have problems lifting a body in one piece. Apparently the best thing to do is cut up a corpse into six pieces and pile it all together. And when you got your six pieces, you gotta get rid of them, because it's no good leaving it in the deep freeze for your mum to discover, now is it? Then I hear the best thing to do is feed them to pigs. You got to starve the pigs for a few days, then the sight of a chopped-up body will look like curry to a pisshead. You gotta shave the heads of your victims, and pull the teeth out for the sake of the piggies' digestion. You could do this afterwards, of course, but you don't want to go sievin' through pig shit, now do you? They will go through bone like butter. You need at least sixteen pigs to finish the job in one sitting, so be wary of any man who keeps a pig farm. They will go through a body that weighs 200 pounds in about eight minutes. That means that a single pig can consume two pounds of uncooked flesh every minute. Hence the expression, "as greedy as a pig".

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
Do you wanna know how I got these scars? My father was a drinker...and a fiend. And one night, he goes off crazier than usual. Mommy gets the kitchen knife to defend herself. He doesn't like that. Not...one...bit. So, me watching, he takes the knife to her, laughing while he does it. He turns to me, and he says, "Why so serious?" He comes at me with the knife - "Why so serious?" He sticks the blade in my mouth - "Let's put a smile on that face!" And... why so serious?
Report Post Tip

"It's all in the Reflexes"

Big Trouble in Little China

Report Post Tip

Sick Boy: Personality, I mean that's what counts, right? That's what keeps a relationship going through the years. Like heroin, I mean heroin's got a great fucking personality.

Report Post Tip

fast n the furious like fast cars,and they are adventure and great moves waiting for F-9 to come out   . definitely  going to see.

Report Post Tip

" The point is, how do you know the fairy isn't a crazy glue sniffer? "Building model airplanes" says the little fairy; well, we're not buying it. He sneaks into your house once, that's all it takes. The next thing you know, there's money missing off the dresser, and your daughter's knocked up. I seen it a hundred times. "

Tommy Boy

Report Post Tip

“Aye, fight and you may die. Run and you’ll live — at least a while. And, dying in your beds many years from now, would you be willing to trade all the days from this day to that for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they’ll never take our freedom!?! Alba gu bràth!” - William Wallace, Braveheart

Report Post Tip

Literally any Tony Montana quote from Scarface.

https://screenrant.com/scarface-best-quotes/

Report Post Tip

This is deeply cliche but the ending monologue of Blade Runner has to be one of my favorite set of lines from any movie. Amazing stuff. Even better that it was mostly improved.

Report Post Tip

Leave the gun, take the cannolis. 

Get busy livin', or get busy dyin'.

Report Post Tip
“God’s gonna sit this one out.”

The punisher.
Report Post Tip

Well my  favorite quote from any movie is from Arnold Schwarzenegger (ILL BE BACK ) i have seen that movie so much i can say all the lines from the other room.

Report Post Tip
"Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn." Gone with the Wind (1939) ...

This is timeless
Report Post Tip
"Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn." Gone with the Wind (1939) ...

This is timeless you here it used daily often and to think it come from a film from 1939

(I posted before finishing typing on my phone) fat fingers
Report Post Tip
They were going to make me a major for this, and I wasn't even in their fucking army anymore. Everybody wanted me to do it; him most of all. I felt like he was up there waiting for me to take the pain away. He just wanted to go out like a soldier. Standing up. Not like some poor wasted rag-assed renegade. Even the jungle wanted him dead. That's who he really took his orders from, anyway.
Report Post Tip
What is dead may never die game of thrones I love this quotes alot
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: What are your favorite quote from any movie.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL