Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 29 - 00:54:32
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 … [ > - >>> ]
What are your favorite quote from any movie. Started by: The_Seal on Apr 21, '21 05:12

“Wax on, wax off”

Mr Miyagi, The Karate Kid

Daniel LaRusso finally learned it all wasn’t in vain.

Report Post Tip

The most memorable to me is the one from Pulp Fiction.

"The path of the righteous man is beset of all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil me. Blessed is he who, in the name of the charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee."

Report Post Tip

"The world is yours" - Scarface

After killing frank, tony goes to elvira so they could be together at last, and smoking a cigarette, on bloody clothes, he watch a blimp with the words "the world is yours".

At this moment he realizes he was at the top. He was the new drug king. He conquered everything.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WAlTJ8gPJ3M

Report Post Tip

I've just looked through this thread and i am shocked that I haven't seen this one but I may be wrong im very tired.

"Yippee Ki Yay motherfucker"

Report Post Tip

This is an easy thread to answer :)

Its from the Star Trek movies/series

"Beam me up Scottie"

Report Post Tip
Did you touch my drumset?
Best quote from one of the funniest will ferrel films step brothers
Report Post Tip

"I'll get you, my pretty, and your little dog, too!" - The Wizard of Oz, 1939

I quoted this to someone here on this site once, and they had no clue what I was talking about. 

It was a sad day, indeed.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

"Hello Detective Boswick. I want to play a game. The three train is arriving in two minutes. It is up to you to decide if this will be your final stop. You have taken the witness stand many times, and railroaded innocent people with your lies, putting them away in jail. Today, it is you who will be railroaded. You have one chance to live. Tear from your mouth the tongue that has so often been used to live and deceive. Take a leap of faith and you will live. Only your weight will rip away your lying tongue and save you. Live or die, make your choice." - Jigsaw Copycat, "Spiral: From The Book Of SAW".

Report Post Tip

The most quotable movie is Emperor's New Groove! 

Yzma: I'll turn him into a flea. A harmless little flea. And then, I'll put that flea in a box, and then I'll put that box inside another box, and then I'll mail that box to myself. And when it arrives-AAHAHAHA! I'll SMASH IT WITH A HAMMER!

Report Post Tip

That's some bad hat, Harry.

Report Post Tip

The one ring inscription read by Gandalf in Rivendell is a great scene.

Ash nazg durbatulûk, ash nazg gimbatul,

ash nazg thrakatulûk agh burzum-ishi krimpatul.

Or the English translation 

One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them,

One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them.

Report Post Tip

Movie: The Matrix

character: Morpheus

Line:

"That you are a slave, Neo. Like everyone else you were born into bondage. Born into a prison that you cannot smell or taste or touch. A prison for your mind. "

Report Post Tip

Line:

"Hasta la vista, baby." 

Movie:

Terminator 2: Judgment Day

I used like to say that phrase when i was a kid lol

Report Post Tip
"Well, do you punk!?". My favorite, Clint Eastwood. One of the best actors ever, to my opinion. Connected with his Magnum gun. Really love that
Report Post Tip

"I am everything you fear for I am what you want and aspire to be. " Sharon Apple to Myung in Macross Plus

Report Post Tip

"Like a midget at a urinal, I was going to have to stay on my toes. "  Frank Drebin from the Naked Gun movies.

It's been hilarious since I first heard it as a kid and still is.

Report Post Tip
A couple quotes from the great Empire Records.

"Who knows where thoughts come from? They just appear."

“Music is the glue of the world, Mark. It’s what holds it all together."
Report Post Tip

"I'll shove your T*** so far up, you'll get pregnant from giving a bl**j**"

That one took me by surprise when I heard it.

Report Post Tip

“Some of the most successful relationships are based on lies and deceit. Since that's where they usually end up anyway, it's a logical place to start.” - Yuri Orlov on Lord of War. 

Report Post Tip

To me you're somewhere between a cockroach and the white stuff that accumulates at the corners of your mouth when you're thirsty.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: What are your favorite quote from any movie.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL