Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 25 - 15:54:55
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 … [ > - >>> ]
What are your favorite quote from any movie. Started by: The_Seal on Apr 21, '21 05:12

"Im sick of this cowboy shit! You fuckin ho done ho done well-then-their-motherfuckers!"

`demon knight`

Report Post Tip

Ah there's so many!

I really like "This is not Nam. This is bowling. There are rules." from The Big Lebowski.

"I'm having an old friend for dinner" - The Silence of the Lambs

"I am a golden god!" - Almost Famous

Report Post Tip

God so many to choose from, but the one that stands out at the moment would be "Do you know what "nemesis" means? A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent. Personified in this case by an 'orrible cunt... me".

Report Post Tip

I think just about anything Bruce Campbell says.  Whether it's meant to be a direct line, or just a piece of dialogue, everything that leaves his mouth is pure gold.  I could just put down the entire script (of his lines) from Army of Darkness and call it a day.

Report Post Tip
"Do you feel lucky...punk" a Dirty Harry film

Another good one liner from Clint Eastwood. He has gotten a few over the years.
Report Post Tip

While I never tire of "Yipee ki-yay Motherfucker!", I have a special place in my heart for the classic line from the first Indiana Jones: "they're looking, in the wrong, place".

Honorable mention to The Mummy(the 90s one, not the cruise version) for "hey O'Connell, it looks like I have all the horses!" "Hey Benny, it looks like you're on the wrong side of the river!"

Report Post Tip
So there is an animated movie called Quest for Camelot, and there is this rooster that gets turned into a armored weapon. And when he goes to fight the bad guy he says "You've got to ask yourself one question. Do I feel clucky? Well, do ya... punk?"

I realise it is homage to the much more famous line from Dirty Harry, but I always say clucky instead of lucky because of this movie.
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
I know what it's like to lose... To feel so desperately that you're right, yet to FAIL nonetheless. It's frightening, turns the legs to jelly.
Report Post Tip

MAKE MY DAY.   from   CLINT EASTWOOD

Report Post Tip

Let's get down to business!  To defeat the Huns! :D

Report Post Tip
“Try? There is no try. You either do or do not. But there is no try.” Profound in many ways. So many think trying is good enough, but it’s not. Do what it takes to complete the task or goal. It’s within your reach.
Report Post Tip

Blood in Blood out

Report Post Tip

Say hello to my little friend

Report Post Tip

“You’re gonna need a bigger boat.”

-Chief Brody, Jaws

Report Post Tip

Cmon, that wasn’t long enough for my hustle?

The original Jaws was such a great movie, that line, amongst others, and various stupid songs and sea shanties, have been floating around in my head longer than the majority of the population of this game has been alive. Iconic, classic, awesome movie. No thriller/horror movie will ever have the same effect on its viewers in this day and age.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

What we've got here is failure to communicate. Cool Hand Luke

Report Post Tip
Pastor Glen, it's one of those lines that people just know even when they haven't saw the movie. It's iconic.

..but that said, I think Jaws is crap. Never understood why folk love it. I think maybe it's just dated now and was a good film for its time.
Report Post Tip

Troy - It has been my honor to lead you! And now the boatman is awaiting us! I say we make him wait a little longer.

Joker - "I Hope My Death Makes More Cents Than My Life." - "Is It Just Me Or Is It Getting Crazier Out There?"

Gladiator - Are you not entertained?

Report Post Tip

Carpe diem. Seize the day, boys. Make your lives extraordinary.

Dead Poets Society....

Report Post Tip

well well well, 

there are many.

I do like "I'll be back" 

but my favorite is yipee kaya motherfuker 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: What are your favorite quote from any movie.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL