Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 29 - 07:20:00
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 … [ > - >>> ]
What are your favorite quote from any movie. Started by: The_Seal on Apr 21, '21 05:12

I think this quote is one of the best movie quotes. It definitely made me laugh...

"It's just a flesh wound." 

The quote is from Monty Python and the Holy Grail and old movie from 1975.

The Black Knight to King Arthur after losing both arms in the heat of combat.

Report Post Tip

“Imagination is the only weapon in the war with reality." i adore the Cheshire cat so much

Report Post Tip

"You don't know about real loss because it only occurs when you've loved something more than you love yourself. I doubt you've ever dared to love anybody that much." from  good will hunting <3 

Report Post Tip

"Of course machines can't think as people do. A machine is different from a person. Hence, they think differently. The interesting question is, just because something, uh... thinks differently from you, does that mean it's not thinking? Well, we allow for humans to have such divergences from one another. You like strawberries, I hate ice-skating, you cry at sad films, I am allergic to pollen. What is the point of... different tastes, different... preferences, if not, to say that our brains work differently, that we think differently? And if we can say that about one another, then why can't we say the same thing for brains... built of copper and wire, steel?"

- Benedict Cumberbatch as Alan Turing in "The Imitation Game"

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Mine would be from the dark knight. The one in the final scene of the movie.

"You either die a hero, or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain." - Harvey Dent

Report Post Tip

My favorite is : Beam me up Scotty :)

That was always so funny, because he always said this the same way.

Report Post Tip

Everything that has a beginning has an end

the matrix trilogy, still one of the best movie series anyways!!

Report Post Tip

"Aww man, I shot Marvin in the face... Well I didn't mean to do it! It was an accident!" Vincent (John Travolta) Pulp Fiction

Report Post Tip
Full Metal Jacket

Holy Jesus! What is that? What the fuck is that? What is that, Private Pyle?!
Report Post Tip
Far too many to chose from.

There is a great quote from Meet Joe Black which is also in the above and beyond essential mix 2012 for anyone that knows their trance.

Won’t post it all but it basically starts:

“Love is passion, obsession, someone you can’t live without. I say, fall head over heels.”
Report Post Tip

Forrest Gump ~  “Stupid is as stupid does

Tombstone - "I'm your Huckleberry”

Wizard of Oz - "There's No Place Like Home"

and plenty more :) 

Report Post Tip

"In summary: ears ringing, jaw fractured, three ribs cracked, four broken, diaphragm hemorrhaging. Physical recovery: six weeks. Full psychological recovery: six months. Capacity to spit at back of head... neutralized." - Robert Downey Jr as Sherlock Holmes.

"We shall turn him into a flea! And then we will put that flea in a box, then put that box in a bigger box and mail it to myself. and when it arrives? I SHALL SMASH IT WITH A HAMMER MWAHAHAHAH" 

Emperors New Groove is one of my all-time favorite films. 

Report Post Tip

One of my all time favorite movies and quotes is from the Book of Eli.  When Denzel is about to fight like 8 dudes at the same time while blind.

As hes taking off his gloves to fight he says this quote

Cursed be the ground for our sake. Both thorns and thistles it shall bring forth for us. For out of the ground we were taken, for the dust we are... and to the dust we shall return”

Report Post Tip

"Its sex panther made with real bits of panther thats how you know its good." "It smells like pure gasoline!"

Report Post Tip

Yes i killed women and children, i killed just about ayothing that can walk or crawl at one time or another, and now i am here to kill you little Bill, for what you did to Ned.

Unforgiven, final fight scene.

Report Post Tip

we're gonna need a bigger boat

-Jaws

Report Post Tip

"That was longer than a heartbeat." 

Jim, 28 Days Later (2002)

That Cillain Murphy is one sexy dood!

Report Post Tip

"Today is Jesus' birthday. Jesus has a hard on for marines. We keep heaven PACKED, with fresh souls." - Full Metal Jacket

Report Post Tip
Jaws, USS Indianapolis monologue by Robert Shaw. Fantastic scene. But I like the very last line of it. He goes through all the horrors of the event then he says "Well, We delivered the bomb..."

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: What are your favorite quote from any movie.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL