Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 28 - 23:54:02
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [ > - >>> ]
Smoke a joint with anyone & why Started by: Helriek on May 05, '21 11:27

me and my friends, gathered around a campfire, smoking and drinking.  bullshitting and getting high telling jokes. was a great time to talk and laugh lotsa fun.

Report Post Tip

Gotta go with Willie Nelson, I'm certain he'd have good weed and a whole lot of funny stories, who know's maybe we'd even write a song while we are higher than a nun in the alps.

Report Post Tip

My dog, assuming he could speak English. 

I think he could probably blow my mind. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

I rather get high without drugs! Ok maybe it doesn't work that well without substances, they make everything easier, or sometimes... you just "need" them, but it's cool to be able to get somewhat high just on your own ;)

Report Post Tip

While I've never actually smoked a joint, I think I would with my wife. We are fun/funny together on a normal day. Having both of us high would be funny as hell. I'd have to have it video'd so I could watch it later too...

Howard Marks, the guy was a legend. Would be awesome to hear first hand all the mischief he go up to, some the stories that could not be printed etc. Sadly he passed away a few years ago.

Report Post Tip

I am excited learning about the new game that's coming soon.  I would like to roll a fat one, sit down with Izzy and maybe get a sneak preview of the new highlights and his perception of the future with the new game. 

Report Post Tip

if i could smoke a joint with anyone it would probably be willie nelson because i have to respect a man who smoked a bone on the white house roof.

Report Post Tip

Myself because literally no one is funnier than me. 

Report Post Tip
hard for me to find good weed nowadays in here
so I use CBD liquid vape, it really good, one or two puff everything beauty in your eyes
Report Post Tip
Albert Hoffman. I bet that guys got some stories.
Report Post Tip
Had* some stories I spose. RIP.
Report Post Tip

Albino I can’t believe you didn’t say me. 

I’m super sad and offended.

:(

Thread author, my person would be Albino! Just for official record!

Report Post Tip
Aw man, I'm sorry. Fuck Albert, I totally would choose you first. But you're already on the bucket list! Albert's dead, you don't need to be jealous over that fool!

Forgive me Father, for I have fucked up colossally ♥️

Pastor_Glen
If that happened, it had to be with Alan Watts cos everything he says is right. Imagine the experience that it would be to have an experience like that with the guy.
Report Post Tip
If given the opportunity I would like to sit and chill smoking with Keanu Reeves. That man's life has been so up and down with loss and gain, love and sadness, and some How he just keeps being a seemingly cool fucking dude
Report Post Tip

I cant smoke, health issues. Never even tried but... i would love to smoke, get gigh and e around Jim Morrison, Sid Vicious and Joe Strummer. And maybe Jennifer Aniston (sorry babe)

Report Post Tip

Joe Rogan. I recently stumbled across his podcast and decided to see what all the hype was about. H oly shit, one episode it's about MMA and the next astrophysics or quantum realm shit...whaaat

Report Post Tip
In my younger days i smoked a little with my friends, but as i got older i dident see what is was giving me anymore so i stopped smoking.
Report Post Tip

I guess my smoking up days are gone! I used to do it a lot during my under grad days but then switched to alcohol lol Anyway, i don't do it as long as i am dragged into it and i have to for the sake of it. So, let us all sit around and have cool beer and relax

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Smoke a joint with anyone & why
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL