Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 29 - 11:57:51
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [ > - >>> ]
Smoke a joint with anyone & why Started by: Helriek on May 05, '21 11:27

You guys do know that we are in the middle of a covid right now, right???  We shouldn't be smoking a join with anybody.  But to answer the original poster's question I guess I would have to go with Snoop Dogg, although I'd find it unlikely that he would be too interested in sharing a blunt with the likes of us with a covid going on.  Sadly this pandemic has taken the socialization aspect of smoking marijuana from us but if Snoop Dogg was able to produce a vaccination card that he would be my go-to person to smoke with.

Report Post Tip

I have never smoked weed but I'm open to try it. 
I would probably ask some of my friends that are into philosophy and have a long philosophicla talk about existentialism

Report Post Tip

If I could smoke a joint with anyone it would be with Adam the first man and ask him why the fuck did, he watch Eve eat of the fruit and why did he take a fucking bite.  I would also like to know what it was like dealing with Eve when she didn't know what she wanted to eat or do after they were kicked out of the garden.  

Report Post Tip
I've long and hard about this (OK, for 2 minutes but whatever) and I've decided it'd be some laugh to smoke a joint with Boris Johnson.

Whatever happens next Boris can just say "I didn't know we couldn't do that, no-one told me".

I also think he'd mumble less once mellowed out a bit.
Report Post Tip
I would smoke a Jay with Luis_Patangeli,mostly because I know he would have some good shit. Good luck smoking that Mexican dirt weed with George Washington at least we got Dat good shit!!! We gonna be so damn high, have fun a smoking a roach with Gandi!!
Report Post Tip

Like some of the respondents here, i have never done illegal drugs of any type. I stuck to underage drinking, when that was available to me.

But i would not necessarily be against smoking a joint of the original style /strength marijuana and would probably smoke it with my wife, if she was up for it. 

i think the hard stuff should stay illegal.

Report Post Tip

Young Thug, I'd come through with that 41 and let him see the swag I already have. He'd be stupid not to sign me. I'd become a YSL rapper and become the most famous rapper in Atlanta, real slime business...

SLATT!

Report Post Tip

I would smoke one with my father just to hear his voice and laughter one more time, I would smoke it slowly so that I could tell him how much I miss him and need his advice.  It's been 12 years since his passing and time has hindered my memories of the sound of his voice.  

Report Post Tip
Well if old stan lee wanted to visit the neighborhood i wouldn't mind rolling a joint and smoking with the fella
Report Post Tip
I'd smoke a joint with the one higher up at worm that was a fucking dick today and ask him wtf his problem is
Report Post Tip

I would pick my brothers, one of em would be down for sure. But the other is not in to that kind off stuff, but he could use a chill haha 

Report Post Tip

I would like to smoke a joint with someone who never tried weed before, like Ozzy Osbourne or Snoop Dogg. Like the point is to try something new with people that never did it, of course it would be amazing if it was chill location, like a house, TV, snacks around, bunch of friends. Just rolling and having fun.

Report Post Tip
If I could smoke a joint with anyone past or present I would definitely have to pick Jesus christ our lord and savior. For he gave his life for the sins of man.
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

I feel like my answer needs to be Chong but fuck man, Snoop is really the GOAT. If I could somehow smoke with both of them I'd be the happiest little stoner in the world.  

Report Post Tip
I'd like to smoke with the man, the myth, the legend, izzy himself again. He tried to kill me a few times with all his rso's, thc pills, oils, vapes, everything and I always remained standing
Report Post Tip

It's been a very long time since I've partaken in such activities, but I would like to chill out with my favorite historical figure, Benjamin Franklin.  That guy was so far ahead of his time. He is the only one of our founding fathers who was not involved in politics at some point.  He was just this genius that they had around to engineer the new form of government.  I think I would learn more from talking to him for 30 minutes than I learned in college.

Report Post Tip

Tough choice honestly, but if I really had to pick 1 it would most likely be Bradley Nowell ( lead singer for Sublime RIP)

They're music has been a big part of my life and some of the most OG goat stoner music to vibe to.

Report Post Tip
If i was gonna smoke a joint at this moment I'd smoke one with my grandma who's passed on... The stories id ask her about now that I've learned some shit would be hilarious
Report Post Tip

Bob Marley and George Carlin. 
Both had unique views of society. 

Report Post Tip
I'd smoke with my grandmother who passed way years back from ALS... I have the metal pipe she last smoked from with my uncle so that's cool
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Smoke a joint with anyone & why
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL