Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 29 - 06:21:51
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [ > - >>> ]
Smoke a joint with anyone & why Started by: Helriek on May 05, '21 11:27
I wouldn't mind smoking a joint with someone like pecaso or like di vinci, maybe even Edgar allen poe. Someone a long them lines would be intriguing to see how their mind's worked or just the high conversation that would be had
Report Post Tip

I would 100% smoke with Squishy again because the last time I was peer pressured into it (It was his birthday! what a great excuse!) I nearly accidently maybe on purpose killed him. So we would have a wonderful time, but I know for a fact that at some point, Jenbola will make him stop and get very concerned and worried just for a second, and we will laugh, and laugh and laugh and hey Izziford, your wife has great insurance still ya?

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Neil Tyson, this one is pretty simple I would love to talk about the cosmos and learn a few things about astrophysics. Sure there are better people to learn from but this man is a class act. 

Report Post Tip

Neil Tyson, this one is pretty simple I would love to talk about the cosmos and learn a few things about astrophysics. Sure there are better people to learn from but this man is a class act.

My brain read this as Mike Tyson, which made sense since he owns a marijuana company, but then you got into cosmos and astrophysics and I was nodding my head like... yeah man... what *would* mike say about this? 

Then I realized you meant Neil DeGrasse Tyson and... now I feel dumb.

Sol was impetuous, our galaxies are impregnable, and I was eliptical!

You need to learn independence. You have to be independent – it builds character.  Take my man Pluto.  He ain't relying on shit.

I don't understand why people would want to get rid of astro-pigeons. They don't bother no one.

Report Post Tip
Well, to be completely honest I would love to share a smoke with Tyson. Also, any Pink Floyd member. And Angelina Jolie.
Report Post Tip

Lol, this is a good one xD, I would like to smoke a joint with Mike Tyson. Just because hes a legendary figure and ive been a big fan of him since a child. TYSON FURY would be another great one too, as you can tell im a boxing fan! :P nice topic

Report Post Tip

I'd smoke a joint with Pyro, on multiple occasions we were supposed to hangout and smoke, boil some crawfish together and we never got the chance. 

Report Post Tip

George Washington - dazed and confused the movie talked about how he grew weed and I've always thought it would be awesome to smoke with a president and he seems like the only one who would be interested or willing. Clinton never inhaled lol.

Report Post Tip

I'd like to smoke a joint with Robert Deniro just to see the expression on his face when he says hmm this is some good shit, got any more lol!

Report Post Tip

I'd go back in time and smoke a fat one with the guys in the shower.  Like, not some timid half hearted puff, I'd smoke my heart out and just fucking chill. 

Report Post Tip

I think it would be a Snoop or Elon Musk.. that meeting would be very interesting lol

Report Post Tip

Another one would be fun if it were Bernie Sanders or Kevin Hart.. i would love to hear what they say about current situation in the world, about the future etc.. it would he awesome.

Report Post Tip

I reckon it'd be awesome to blast a joint with Daniel Day-Lewis. I'm not sure whether he approves of it at all, or whether he uses Cannabis himself. But I think if he went for it and really had a good time, he'd go all full on method man and shit. I think it'd be a really interesting time to hear what he had to say about the experience and how he acted ha-ha.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip
This is tough. There's a lot of people I would enjoy smoking with, it's hard to even choose. Reading up, I see a lot of interesting names. Snoop. Tyson. Shit. I'd like to smoke with Gandhi. Or Osho.
Report Post Tip
To sit down and smoke with someone like Floki from the series Vikings like if floki was a real person that be a cool convo about the norse gods and goddesses
Report Post Tip

I would smoke a joint with Snoop Dogg.

Mainly so I could tell him, 'You are supposed to inhale the smoke.'

Would be a game changer for him.

Report Post Tip
I'd smoke a joint with the legend of a man heffner from playboy bunny just to see how back in the time he came from on how he got the idea for playboy
Report Post Tip

My boy Barry cause hes been gone for a while and always was a good time when you got stoned with him...He use to be the guy everyone got it from so you were always smoking his herb.

Report Post Tip
Lets see... Today I'd like to smoke a joint with sammy Gravano, just the stories he would have from being around major guys would be really cool
Report Post Tip

id smoke a joint with the dude my roommate is dating so he knew i wasnt trying to fuck her or nothing lol and explain to him we are just friends so that way he aint got worry about it and actually start to like me because fuck im a likeable guy lol

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Smoke a joint with anyone & why
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL