Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 29 - 06:43:09
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [ > - >>> ]
Smoke a joint with anyone & why Started by: Helriek on May 05, '21 11:27

I would like to smoke a Joint with my father who passed away.  I would love to hear his voice and laughter one more time and time him how much I miss him.  To tell him that I'm still proud of him and thank him for everything he did for me.  That we are okay and so is his grandchildren.  

Report Post Tip
I would love to smoke a joint with my little brother as he died from a overdose of mdma and last time I saw him was two nights before his death
Report Post Tip
I don't think I'd give a good account of myself if I smoked marijuana with someone I was interested in.

The last time I enjoyed smoking it was in 1994. I ate battered and deep fried haggis with chips.

I'm better than that
Report Post Tip

i wanna smoke with willie nelson.. the only other person to out smoke snoop.. he has to have good shit

Report Post Tip

A couple years ago my best friend lost his dad. These days, I'd give a couple fingers to sit-down and just talk to the guy again. He was like a second dad to me for the better part of my life. 

Report Post Tip

Best person has to be snoopdog right. Im not a pot smoker, i would even say i dislike the feeling and taste but I would s,oke with the dog himself if i had the chance.

I would probably be transported to a different world while smoking with him but it would be worth.

Report Post Tip

If I had to choose one guy to smoke a joint with there a couple people that I have trouble choosing between. I am stuck with either Willie Nelson and/or Snoop Dog. They are LEGENDS ! 

Report Post Tip

I would love to smoke weed with Joe Rogan just because I think it would be legitimately hilarious to watch him get super high. I honestly would love to see him have a rational speaker on his show though.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
Snoop Dogg, Mike Tyson! Yeah, these are guys that smoke and I think I would enjoy chatting with.

Or maybe my parents. Just out of curiosity lol
Report Post Tip

I would like to smoke with Squishy and then see if attempt number two goes any better than it did the first time. 

I wonder if I've done this joke before. Its fucking 6am so I don't know nor care. 

Report Post Tip
First off I'd smoke a join with my CL DangerClose to prove to him hillbilly boys get good shit too lol but other than him I'd smoke a joint with my grandfather or even grandmother neither of whom are still living but they both had crazy lives that's for sure
Report Post Tip

There is no doubt in my mind it would have to be Johnny_Hobo

Sniffler could roll it with his snout.

Report Post Tip

Am all why down smoke big joint or somke weed with my crew there in jail miss good old days where id get high with my crew at house, now i live in hafe why house 4 hrs from house 

Report Post Tip

Dave Grohl seems like he’d be a grand old time. Pick his brain, get baked and listen to him riffing on any one of the many instruments he can play.

Report Post Tip

I'd love to smoke a joint with my friends given we've been away for so long - luckily I'll be seeing them soon enough in a couple of weeks.

If you mean someone you wouldn't generally be able to smoke with... It'd definitely be my dad. It's going to be 20 years in October and from what I know of him I know he'd be hilarious to hang around with.

Report Post Tip

I'd smoke a joint with TheWanderingJew and Sniffler. Why? Simply because they're awesome and it'd be a right good ol' time. 

Report Post Tip
I definitely wouldntbsitting down and smoking a joint wuth Joe Rogen. The conversations and debates that could be had.
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

My sister dared me to take a drag of a spliff and I ended up feeling ill after it. Lesson learnt don't smoke with sisters lol

Report Post Tip

If I could smoke a joint with anyone it would be with Snoop Dogg.  He would put three blounts in rotation between four people so you don't have time to do a lot of talking.  

Report Post Tip

Oh wow. I had to think and re-think on this one. 

My first thought was Genghis Khan..simply because I really want to hear his laugh. (I've heard people try to imitate it)

Then I thought Moses. Imagine getting stoned with him and all the kewl party tricks he could do. 

But most of the people I'd love to smoke with are dead. Sad. 

So I thought, who alive would be fun. Most of those previously mentioned would probably get me so couch-locked I couldn't talk. 

Maybe Keanu Reeves. He's seems nice. He can be intellectual and goofy at times. Plus he's pretty easy to look at. 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Smoke a joint with anyone & why
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL