Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 29 - 06:12:09
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Smoke a joint with anyone & why Started by: Helriek on May 05, '21 11:27
There's always so may people to pick from when it comes to who'd you Wana smoke a joint with but I think I'd have to pick george Carlin and just listen to him blast off into some deep convo
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

This is gonna sound lame as fuck, but I’m gonna say it anyway. I’d were choosing dead or alive, my dad would be my choice. He passed away back in 2013, and it fucking sucks. But where getting stoned comes in, I knew for years before he passed that he was also a stoner, but the man would never admit it to me. I’d found his stash before, heard him asking my mom where his one-hitter was, been told by every single cousin I have about smoking with him, the whole nine yards. He and I have had drunken conversations, but I never got to get stoned with him. Dude was hilarious to talk to when we were drunk, I can only imagine how hilarious the guy would be stoned off as gourd. 

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip
You know I've been playing alot of red dead redemption 2 as of late. I think to sit down and get to smoke a joint with Arthur Morgan (before the tb obviously) and tak about the jobs he pulled when he was younger and being brought up by outlaws
Report Post Tip
I use to spend time in my early years smoking with nurses. Yes I said nurses, the fun part was we lite them up in their break room right in the hospital back in the day.
Report Post Tip

am out weed right now hope to get thc pin  tomorrow somke with any who ask  to smoke hope all  well here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zcYIEqNuoM

Report Post Tip

I would have to say getting high with Johnny Depp and Paul McCartney that would be ideal. Both have such rich history. Some badass music would come out of it. I just want to get their energies together to see how it goes. 

Report Post Tip
I think that smoking with someone like Mike Tyson or someone else who had a very hard life or it was involved in any way or form with Mafia or anything else but in reality anyone who had really hard life and really hard upbringing and just to see how others lived and what push them to go on and stuff like that I mean it can be boxing or it can be basketball or soccer or anything else in the world you know just have a smoke and figure out how and why made them what they are and how they were pushed by life to do certain things so good and so well in order to reach peak because they knew that was the only way out of poverty and who knows what
Report Post Tip
Any of the current crop of comedians; Theo Von, Joe Rogan, Shane Gillis, Bobby Lee etc.
Report Post Tip
After giving this one some thought and keeping with why we're all here since everyone wants to be a gangster I think we're gonna kick it super old school and go with lucky Luciano. Talking to him about starting the commission and moving back to Italy to become one of the most fear men ever or him and lanskys scams I think be intriguing
Report Post Tip

Malcolm x. He has been my biggest hero my entire life but I never really liked the whole religious aspect so him chilling out on some weed would help his soul.

Report Post Tip

I'm not sure if I've replied to this one on another character or not, but it's worth repeating even if I did. I think I'd pick Joe Rogan, and just sit and listen to any conversation he has about other life forms or black holes or something similar. 

Report Post Tip

My Grandpa died when I was about 4. If times were different, ages were different and life was different I'd love to smoke with him and get him to open up about his time in WWII. The amount of information and knowledge that I never got to hear from someone of that generation is heartbreaking. He had a million stories in his brain but never got the opportunity to share them.

Report Post Tip
GALILEO! because the conversation would already be unhinged as is, or become fucking brilliant hearing his ideas.
Report Post Tip
uff, that's a very difficult question. There are many, many personalities with whom I would like to go, first of all from history, but also from the world of music, film, and sports. A very very long list. 2 pax
Biggie
Led Zeppelin
Mike Tyson
Report Post Tip

Bob Marley - just to say I’d done it, not that anyone would believe me afterwards anyway though

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip
I'd personally love to smoke with Seth Rogan, the guy is naturally hilarious and you'd be guaranteed to get the giggles!
Report Post Tip

I'd some with pat mcafee, if you watch sports you should know who this guy is but he played for my favorite college team before the NFL and is a notable stoner and now sport analysts so I'd smoke and chill with him

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Smoke a joint with anyone & why
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL