Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 28 - 20:44:45
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [ > - >>> ]
Smoke a joint with anyone & why Started by: Helriek on May 05, '21 11:27

I myself loves to party   .I get high   beer ,is not an option for me i'm a diabetic,already have enough troubles drinking..numers go up fast,,,   smoke a blunt hell yes.

Report Post Tip

I'd definitely get high with ConfidencemanDave. Cuz I'm the alpha, that's why :P

Report Post Tip
Maybe Elon Musk? Idk he seems mad weird but interesting weird. Like I would hope to smoke with him and learn about a whole bunch of shit I never asked to learn but seems intriguing lol
Report Post Tip
Maybe Napoleon or Caesar? Just think it would be a funny mix. I wonder how far back people smoked. Maybe a young Lenin? Or just some crazy monarchy like Nero or Louis XIV?
Report Post Tip

Honestly I would want to smoke with snoop dog, I look like him and Im pretty sure that he would supply it too, free smoke!! Name something better 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
I would have to pick Edward Snowden. First start off the conversation with information he already released to the public then get to brain storming about what else the government is up to then let him rant away lol.
Report Post Tip

*Blank stare*

Report Post Tip

I want to smoke with P!nk. I freaking love her so much haha I am sure we would have a great time smoking and would be fun to have her as a friend haha

Report Post Tip

the smoking of joint days are gone, now they smoke blunts, cigars were tobacco is cut of the cigar and weed is put in it instead, where did this idea come from? maybe Jail. Is Jail deciding are culture, is this the new Fad? Does wearing your pants below your ass fashionable? 

Report Post Tip

the guy at the corner store, this guy is just like me, can't talk to anyone, and adjust to all situations and moods 

Report Post Tip

I'd smoke a joint with Pasty Glenda Pastor_Glen right now because he got really upset last time I didn't say him but mainly cause I wanna hear about the story behind his crazy Irish tattoo!

Report Post Tip
I would smoke with willy Nelson , Jimmy hendrix, kid rock, and Dr dre... that would be some of the best conversations and laughs you could ever get .. plus would be some good shit
Report Post Tip

The person I'd really like to lite up with. Is Snoop Dogg. I cant even imagine, what a session with him would be like. It would be highly entertaining. I know that for a fact. And just for that, I would love to be smoking some day with Snoooooop!

Report Post Tip

Joe Rogan

Report Post Tip

Gotta be Snoop Dogg, I mean how could it be anyone else?

This question does remind me of Harold & Kumar though, when they smoked with George Bush Jr.

Report Post Tip

This is going to sound super lame, but the person I'd want to smoke a joint with is my late father. Until the day he died, he refused to admit that he smoked. Every cousin of mine has told me stories of smoking with my dad, I've literally seen him smoking with my aunt, and I've over heard him asking my mom about his "one hitter". He'd smoke with everyone else, except his boy Hush...

Report Post Tip

I'd like to smoke weed with the cast of SNL when Belushi was around!! Than we'd drink whiskey shoot up and snort all night until our hearts popped!!

J.S

Report Post Tip

Does it have to be marijuana? If so, I'd like to smoke some grass with John Lennon. Just very curious as to his actual personality behind closed doors. If we could drop some acid, that'd be great too.

Report Post Tip

If I could smoke a joint with anyone it would be Jim Morrison as long as the rest of the band played a bit of music as we did so, got to love a bit of the Doors.

Report Post Tip

Hmm this is a good one but if I had a choice I'd say I'd like to smoke a joint with Former President Barrack Obama lol! Just to see what he would talk about and what his reactions would be. Mahalo!

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Smoke a joint with anyone & why
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL