Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 23 - 17:12:53
Page:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [ > - >>> ]
Who's into Crypto? Started by: Severide on May 19, '21 04:08

Is anyone here into Crypto or was into it? 

If yes, what coins are you into and why?

If you were into it and are no longer into it, what made you get out?

Report Post Tips: 6 / Total: $120,000 Tip

I can only say it scares the shit out of me, so I stay away

Anything that fluctuates so frequently and so wildly doesn't seem like its stable enough to offer value to me as an investor

Plus - with Quantum computing on the horizon, how secure are the ledgers or the wallets?

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

I mined some Litecoin a number of years ago - got about $800 out of it. My electric bill was probably 10x higher than that, lol.
I think it's *interesting* but I'm not sure I'll touch it again. The cons definitely outweigh the benefits at this point.

Report Post Tip

This year I started off with a small portfolio, grabbed a nice profit in the first quarter of the year. As most of you might know, the market really started to cool down and that was the point I pulled out my profits. Happy I did, looking at the market right now. 

Report Post Tip
It scared the shit out of me also but I won £50 on a bet so I am now monitoring some coins before I put money into them but I've been planning to put into Stellar Lumens VET and also BitTorrent.
Crypto is the future
Report Post Tip
I've been thinking about getting to crypto but never pulled the trigger & bought into it... a mate just bought into the newest one Shiba in when it first came out not long ago & seems to be doing well with it so good luck to him
Report Post Tip

I had about 2500 shares of doge that I purchased for around .02 a share. Sold those off and then repurchased about 1000 at around .08 and sold the first time it hit .25

Wishing I had held on a little longer, but the money was spent on a vacation, so im not quite as mad about it

Report Post Tip

Anyone think the changes between China shutting out crypto and the new changes with IRS reporting are going to start to puncture the bubble a bit? 

As an asset class so many of these currencies are faith based but as governments start regulating these I'm not sure what usefulness they'll serve if they're essentially regulated like the currencies that these are designed to be the opposite of from a control standpoint. 

Report Post Tip

I have some doge and ETC... Up and down volatility woo. But long term might be fun, we'll see. 

Report Post Tip
With China pulling out and elon not trading BTC the markets very volatile right now
Report Post Tip

Bear Market

Report Post Tip

I've only gotten into Doge, nothing else. Although I hear lots of good things with my friends on the other Crypto's I believe I am always Late to the party so to speak. Is this the case?

Report Post Tip

Two days after this was posted everything started to drop drop drop, talk about some bad timing. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
I've got some doge and bitcoin...bought the bitcoin right before the crash so that was nice. I'm still looking into another coin waiting for it to stabilize before actually buying it.
Report Post Tip

There are a few crypto that interest me. Shibu Inu, Tron and Ankr all looked promising. Considering this new crash in the market i am still holding out on shibu inu bringing back good things as soon as shib swap is up and running and robinhood approve it. 

Report Post Tip
I have always been semi-interested in cryptocurrency. But I've never made the plunge into it! I don't think I'm enough for a risk-taker to be able to handle the volatility of the market. Dogecoin sounds like way more fun than bitcoin though :P
Report Post Tip

Well the market rebounded anywhere b/w 40-80% depending on the coin. Granted, they still need another few days of this. To cover what they lost last week. But its a good sign. Lets see, if these rallies last into this week. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Not interested in any of the meme stocks.

Just have some bitcoin on the off chance it blows up again... 

Not quite the same levels as before but obviously forecasts of $100k by the end of the year etc make it worth the punt.. 

Report Post Tip
I just recently got into crypto. I’m still watching videos and reading articles on what to buy and what not to buy. It’s a really fun and interesting thing to learn about.
Report Post Tip

I'm just starting to look into how crypto works. If anyone here has some solid knowledge and wants to share that data, I'd love to talk to someone who knows what's up and down.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Who's into Crypto?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL