Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 26 - 13:17:30
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [ > - >>> ]
What do you miss from before Covid-19 Started by: Olav_O on Jun 26, '21 07:50

I miss people not being so dam panicky. I miss some restaurants that were shut down and could not re-open. The biggest thing I miss is the prices not being so high due to the factories being shut down and now raising prices of lumber and basic building materials inflating prices across the board, pretty much I hated the pandemic as I am sure everyone did.

Report Post Tip
I miss the whole traveling experience. More so talking about having to mask up from the moment you step foot into the airport until the moment you reach where you’re going.
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
I miss stores being open past 9pm!
I hate being at the store when everybody’s there. I feel like it makes more sense to keep stores open overnight. There’s less people there during the day. A lot of the stuff that they have done makes zero sense. I miss not feeling awkward when my mask is off!
Report Post Tip

i miss nothing i just with it was a zombie virus.  then finally all my computer game skills would actually come in handy

Report Post Tip

I miss going to festivals. Just listening to music, getting drunk and stoned. 

Soon they will open these events again and I will go to all of them, where I am allowed to.

Report Post Tip

I have missed going to the football, being a member for Chelsea fc most home games me and my friends would go and attend. Covid stopped that and it also stopped meeting down the pub to watch the football.

Report Post Tip

The biggest thing I probably miss is simply going out to eat at a nice restaurant with the social aspect mixed in. Having to order takeaways as a treat is not the same. Whilst I still get to eat crappy food which I know I will regret a few hours later, eating it in front of the tv is somewhat boring...

Report Post Tip

Clubbing and random beer times.

Used to go out a lot on different clubs, eletronic, country, rock, you name it, plus chicks!! Also, aleatory going for beers after office hours.

Now its just too lame to even try going out.

Report Post Tip
Before ... I miss going to ball games going out to eat just being outside really..

Afterwards there are alot 9f stupid people that like to tell you your doing things wrong and put your mask on... I guess I miss people minding there own business
Report Post Tip
Brothels
Report Post Tip

The little things we took for granted like meeting with friends you haven't seen in a while and having a drink standing at a bar, thankfully we are getting close to that again now 

Report Post Tip
I miss all the car shows & retro festivals... they were slowly coming back again but a handful of people tested positive to it so that's put it all to a stop again
Report Post Tip

i miss going out and being the weird one. now EVERY one is weird and paranoid, i no longer feel special lololol

Report Post Tip
Going out, nothing else changed for me
Report Post Tip
I miss the ability of not wearing a face shit makes my face break out . The damn mask fogs up my glasses to . Makes me take the good times for granted it’s a damn shame honestly . We’ll probably never go back to the golden days I’m afraid
Report Post Tip

I miss the usual routine. There's so many rules now that every day is just different. From the limited capacity to the masks. Standing 6 feet apart is a rule I agree with regardless of Covid. Some people really like to stand on top of you as if it's going to get you to the register faster.

I miss the normal routine of everyday life being just normal.

Report Post Tip

Well, there was an opportunity for some people to baby-bird a One Chip Challenge chip.... and now because of Covid 19 that seems like it's off the table. 

Report Post Tip

Meeting up with friends and go out for a beer. walking down the street and ppl not panicking becaues you were walking close to them, or coughing.

Report Post Tip
I miss people remembering that there was “normal” sicknesses. Live life.
Report Post Tip

being able to travel, rave on beaches till the sun rises and just enjoy my life rather than being a homebody.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: What do you miss from before Covid-19
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL