Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 25 - 19:49:56
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [ > - >>> ]
What do you miss from before Covid-19 Started by: Olav_O on Jun 26, '21 07:50

Concerts and festivals easily.  Usually I'd spend my summers going to festivals and the winter hitting all the local shows.  Last year was the first time I didn't at least 15-20 concerts and festivals and it sucked.

Report Post Tip
Youth sports. As a coach and a parent - I miss it on both levels. Our kids are suffering, and it’s hard to watch.
Report Post Tip
Being able to buy a car, all the new car lots and good used ones are all bare as he'll where I live. Crazy being in a situation needing one and everything that's left is trash and at a ridiculous price.
Report Post Tip
The ability to freely go out and do what I want when I wanted. The worst was when we were in lockdown and I couldn’t even see my family
Report Post Tip

A bunch of hookers and cocaine.

Report Post Tip
I miss being able to just socialize with people and not have to be worried about offending someone by not wearing a mask, or the awkward ending of a conversation where you're not sure if you can shake their hand or they prefer a fist bump or no contact at all. I just miss normalcy.
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

New Orleans is a party town so we missed a lot especially the entertainment.

The Mardi Gras, The Jazz Fest, The Essence Fest. The Reggae Fest.

Things are supposed to come back 2022, sure hope so.  

Report Post Tip

Nothing changed . I have been on medical isolation from public, what you all have experienced with covid  since I was diagnosed in 2019. 

Report Post Tip

I miss holidays, such a first world problem. Living as an expat, I really look forward to trips home to see my family and friends and also to go on holiday with my friends back home. Not being able to travel as easily makes me miss home more. Though I did manage to find a sweet spot between wave 1 and 2 to go home for a visit...so many weeks of self-isolation though!

Report Post Tip

being able to go anywhere, whenever you wished without being challenged!

Report Post Tip

There's a bar down the road named Deloreans. Great 80's themed bar. Always got to throw down pretty hard. Barely opened back up. May have to go there this weekend now that I think about it.

Report Post Tip

Mostly I miss not having to wear a mask cause it can make going on dates awkward when you're not sure if the place you're about to go into requires them or not so it's pretty much a lose-lose either you go in without and get told you need one or go in wearing one and quickly find out you don't need one 😩

Report Post Tip
I miss the gatherings, big sports fan so I miss going to all the sporting events such as the cricket or the football. Traveling also and going on holiday getting away from the rain we seem to be having forever
Report Post Tip

I miss being able to just drive and see my parents. I live 2 countries away but only 2 hrs drive.

During covid visiting them basically was impossible due to the fact i always had to cross multiple borders and it was just such a hassle

Report Post Tip
Everything. The people acting normal, the contact, the close-by conversations, the no-mask interaction, no indoor rules, the nights out, everything....
Report Post Tip

I miss being able to work without wearing a mask for 8 hours. I also miss going to restaurants, especially Chinese buffet. Thankfully restaurants are starting to open now for indoor dining. No word yet on when we will be able to stop wearing masks.

Report Post Tip

Hockey was a big one, but in all honesty the peace and quite and the break away from everyday life was kind of nice. Got some good family time in that work often pulls me away from.

Report Post Tip

I miss a certain kind of "American-Innocence." COVID-19 revealed a lot about the U.S., and its people that we may have suspected... but were unable to confirm without the pandemic... Inherent selfishness... idiocy, blatant corruption in politics, news and otherwise... and shoddy infrastructure. 

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $60,000 Tip
I miss the smal things we did before the pandemi got here as going to the pub or to a consert and stuff like that
Hop it gets normal soon so we can do that again.
Report Post Tip

Traveling would be my word and thing. Its not that I cant go now, but I dont like this covid testing bullshit.. do it always before every flight etc.. nah its for me.. but lets see what happens, maybe the world will get back on its track.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: What do you miss from before Covid-19
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL