Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 18 - 20:49:49
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [ > - >>> ]
What do you miss from before Covid-19 Started by: Olav_O on Jun 26, '21 07:50

Honestly some times here it feels like covid is gone. Even though I know better that is just how it is being treated. So I guess I miss the feeling of knowing that covid is here, and probably here to stay for who knows how long.

Report Post Tip

Mainly just being able to be out in public without having to wear a mask and having to remember to bring the damn thing with you everytime you go somewhere. It is really annoying...

Report Post Tip

I only miss the smal tings in life, going out for some drinks and go to a restaurant for some good food and stuff like that  

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
I miss not having to wear a mask to go out in public. Heck I miss not having to wear a mask in my own office.

Also, going to live shows.
Report Post Tip
I miss being able to go places without wearing a mask. I understand the reason for them but it just sucks having to make sure I have one everywhere I go
Report Post Tip

Quite frankly all I really miss is the ability to be able to go and hug my grandparents in their community home. Still to this day they aren't allowing inside visitors, only outside from a distance :(

Report Post Tip

As much as I love sitting at home in my PJs all day errday, I really do miss having something to do everyday (work) and being able to talk to people and drink free coffee. The validation I receve in team meetings for my brilliance just isn't the same as seeing the shock and awe in someone's eyes while you sit across from them.. well its just not the same. 

Report Post Tip

Covid did not change the pace of my life as much, anyways my hobbies involve reading, games, programming and such, only the social part like cafes and meeting with friends.

I do miss bouldering that I was doing before the pandemic, but hopefully it will all stop and open soon.

Report Post Tip

Covid really hasnt impacted my life much TBH though i am annoyed with the having to check in with a phone now as its forcing me to have to replace my phone which i havent missed.

Report Post Tip

Main thing I miss is the world being normally with clear thinking people, now it's all doom and gloom with a shit load of fear mongering by people who have no idea what the fuck they are talking about, tell me do they shut the world down each year over Flu which kills more people? no of course they don't, so yeah bring back normality and stop chatting shit to the worlds population.

Report Post Tip

The only thing I miss from before Covid is the realization of how actually selfish people are when it comes to tolerate a slight discomfort. 

Report Post Tip
The obvious answer is going over to see family & friends, but also taking the family places & for me personally taking the hot rod out & going to car shows
Report Post Tip

I have visited this post before.  Thought there was light at the end of the tunnel.

About 2 weeks ago enjoyed a happy hour function after work although it was an outside event it was a welcomed change.

Now just 2 weeks later you are afraid to go and do anything again. 

Report Post Tip
I miss in person meetings. These zoom and teams meetings have become a horrible crutch in business. People can’t talk freely and it’s the forever “Opps, sorry, I was muted” comment in every meeting.
Report Post Tip

I miss nothing.

It's all in the mind. They want to play with our minds, but it's up to you if you allow it.

I've switched off the tv and the news.

No to mass media terrorism. 

Report Post Tip
Being able to travel.
Report Post Tip

As a fed ex driver.. I miss people doing their own shopping.

I get tired of delivering the same stuff to the same people EVERY single day, because they are so afraid to go out and buy their own snacks. 

Report Post Tip
Another fun night out with friends. 

Been too long. 

Meet again soon.
Report Post Tip

Another fun night out with friends. 

Been too long. 

Meet again soon. 

And then back to the old fashioned way.
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Your chances of dying from COVID if you are fully vaccinated is about 1 in 100.

The chances of you dying from a motor vehicle crash is about 1 in 100.

I miss that we have lost perception about risk in every day life.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: What do you miss from before Covid-19
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL