Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 19 - 10:03:29
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [ > - >>> ]
What do you miss from before Covid-19 Started by: Olav_O on Jun 26, '21 07:50

Dinner parties with friends. Those casual just a meal and glass of wine ones that last until 2am. Then when you wake you have someone on your sofa and dishes and glasses everywhere. God seems like a lifetime ago! 

Report Post Tip

Honestly, not having so many people in the hospital and you can't visit them. Not to mention, I've been to more funerals (some virtual) in the past year than I have been to in the past decade. It's getting depressingly old. 

Report Post Tip
Everything has been quite the same for me thankfully except being able to travel like I did precovid. If I had to miss something besides travel it would be more so going to the beach. Can’t do all that masked up with the weather here.
Report Post Tip

I miss the weight I had before Covid. I gained quite a bit since it started. But, honestly, other than that, Covid has been amazing. I got to sleep in more, had to pay less on certain things, I got to stay home more, etc.

Soooo, you know what, Mr. Covid? Come back in 5-10 years when I have an exercise bike in my house, and we'll talk.

Report Post Tip

I miss the big music events. Just going to a gig and enjoy the music, dance with everyone and get new friends.

Maybe soon this can happen again.

Report Post Tip

I miss educated people it seems now that every person is a you tube scientist or doctor and know better then a professional.

Report Post Tip

I would say the movie theater just the ambience being able to go and watch a movie by yourself take a little load off have a good day but also the movie theater popcorn is the best

Report Post Tip

I really missed the library. I am so thankful that it has now reopened for browsing, because I find it difficult to decide if I really like want to read the book unless its in my hands.

Report Post Tip

Honestly, what I miss the most is not knowing half my country are a bunch of whiney self centered assholes. They fight so hard against the mild inconvenience of wearing a mask. It’s a slight inconvenience and they act like they’re being forced in chains. I hate people in general, but even more so these days. 

Report Post Tip

Lost power and getting tired easy when walking out or taking home grocery from the shop.

Also have started to of which is that bloody covids fault.

Missing before this shit was spread is not much, can live pretty good as it is now anyway, just hope that people will stop flying around and spread this shit, didn't know that people were that stupid but now I know.

Report Post Tip

I think what I miss the most is the drive to and from the office. That was my me time, my music time. Sipping enough coffee to ensure a large shit would take place within an hour if starting work. Ah, memories.

Report Post Tip

I miss the time where we could sit and have a drink, few laughs and then could go out clubbing.. returning back home at 4am or something.

Really miss that time.

Or the holidays without all the regulations etc

Report Post Tip

I am looking forward to this weekend coming, hitting restaurants, going out for a few beers and then maybe hitting a club and knowing can spend time with friends and family cutting lose.     I just been so bored at stages missing the fun things like that and having a release.

Report Post Tip

Feel like things are the same as before.. just gotta wear this thing on my face that gets me all sweaty and fogs up my glasses. Other then that, no issues.. seems like everything has been the same, eating out now etc.. maybe during the pandemic i would have said i missed the freedom of that but no longer

Report Post Tip

I miss socializing with people without the masked every time. I miss going the the bar and having a solid one, sit laugh and have fun the way we used to with friends. 

Report Post Tip

I miss a stronger economically Barcelona club before Covid, a time they could afford Messi's salary. The club had a lot of incompetent people running the club which help put the club in this massive economically mess and now after Covid, I have never seen the club in this shape. 

Report Post Tip

Tbh, Pre-pandemic and post-pandemic...The only difference i see here is the 1.5metres distance and masks. People still do everything the way they want too, some don't even follow the rules as you know there is always that odd bunch out there that breaks the rules lol. 

WFH Surely did save me a shit tonne of money - COffee, transportation, gas, lunch etc...

Report Post Tip

Freedom! Having been pinged and told to self isolate for 10 days and on the 10th day testing positive and then having to self isolate again for a further 10 days. Today is the day I can finally get back outside into the real world!

Report Post Tip

I miss the job I had before Covid - I quit during lockdown as it really wasn't doing me any good sitting at home drinking all day.  My current job does pay better, just more anti-social hours :(

Report Post Tip

At this point, I miss having to NOT worry about how many funerals I am going to have to go to. Been to too many already with a few more possibly on the way. It's truly getting ridiculous and heartbreaking...

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: What do you miss from before Covid-19
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL