Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 26 - 14:26:32
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [ > - >>> ]
What do you miss from before Covid-19 Started by: Olav_O on Jun 26, '21 07:50
Before COVID gatherings , concerts and stuff were a blessing. I don’t even feel like we will be ever going back to “normal”. They have politicized the virus so much. Virtual meetings are also getting annoying. Masks are ridiculous. Things are just way to far now a days. But yeah gathering and concerts I’d say I miss the most!
Report Post Tip
Miss being able to just book a holiday and plan it without having to worry about constant rule changes.

Pain in the arse knowing I've booked a family vacation but can't bring myself to yell the kids as who knows whether we'll actually get to go or not. Fucking Biden.
Report Post Tip

Just overall normalcy, things out here have changed quite a bit over the past couple months. Things are more normal than they have been for quite some time. It's rather nice.

Report Post Tip

I miss seeing my family, being there for them, I miss travelling and experiencing new things with my kids, I know it's not forever but it's frustrating for us and them.

I also miss hugs like hell lol

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
The things I miss the most from before covid 19 is freely able to do things
I hate that things now close early. I miss being able to go shopping at night when nobody is at the store!
Nobody wants to be there while the whole town is there ! Lol
Report Post Tip

i miss being able to chill at home alone all day and play MR... oh wait nevermind

Report Post Tip
I honestly miss the lack of humanity. I don’t think i can go anywhere anymore without the majority of people thinking I’m a leper. The shaming and the ranting on social media is fucking ridiculous. All for a damn virus. Will it kill you? Maybe. So will a lot of other things.
Report Post Tip

Miss most family suppers or cinema nights in with millions of snacks. Miss turning up at a friends who's had a bad day with wine and chocs and leaving at 2am!! I'll get it back! Watch this space....

Report Post Tip

I miss nothing. What I do miss were the empty supermarkets and traffic-free commutes to work when everything first shut down. What a time to be alive.

Report Post Tip

I'm kind of at the same point of Skumbag's where I miss the empty streets and super markets lol.

Traffic is picking back up all over town. More people are out... miss the emptiness.

Report Post Tip

I miss decency, common sense, courtesy, respect. Rather, I miss the illusion I was under that most people had these things. :(

Report Post Tip

I miss not wearing masks and it ruining my makeup whenever I go out, it also makes my skin break out like crazy (but ofc still gonna wear a mask because I’m not an inconsiderate idiot). I also miss going to parties and clubs, I’m a bit sad because this is the prime age for me to be going out and doing this stupid shit (along with spontaneous travel) and I can’t do it. Hot girl years wasted 🥲

Report Post Tip

For what I miss most from before Covid is just traveling. Other than that Im fine with it all. I hate people so avoid them anyways. 

Gonna get back to it now but it's been a while. Gonna be a whole new experience I think on how things go. 

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

I miss ... hmmm. My life really didn't change for the worse with Covid. One thing I will NOT miss about Covid life is people washing their hands more. That was one of the biggest things for me. There was some bad that came out of it, but also some good. People tend to overlook that.

Report Post Tip
I miss to be able too travel where i want to when i want to but other then that its not much i miss
Report Post Tip
Not making plans to go somewhere eat somewhere weeks on in advance. Walking through city’s and stumbling across new places and being able to walk-in.
Report Post Tip
I miss concerts. Been waiting through two postponements for a concert in the US. But until the land border is open and no quarantine requirements I still won’t be able to go. I also miss diet pop. Most the ones I enjoy are very rare even now to find.
Report Post Tip

What I miss the most is simply flying where ever , without a PCR test etc. that mostly, secondly going out, with friends or family, oh well.

Report Post Tip
I miss everything from before covid 19 . I’m sick of feeling controlled! I hate that everything closes early and it’s shamed to gather!
It’s a shame that they are scaring people into being social and having fun !
Report Post Tip

Concerts, movies, crowds, people watching - all being together.

In many ways, normal restaurant services, plus even hospital help as I can't wait for normal surgeries and checkups to return

Even schools to be back to normal; no masks

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: What do you miss from before Covid-19
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL