Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 24 - 01:25:28
Page:  1 2 3 4 5 6 [ > - >>> ]
Any NFL fans? Started by: Shaman_X on Jul 08, '21 05:21

Hello everyone. Hope you're all having a good night. Anyone else as excited as I am for football season come back around? Can't wait man.

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $60,000 Tip

I am pretty excited. 

My husband loves NFL and has his teams he hopes for. I used to be alot more into it, but for the latest years I'm less. I am mostly into soccer and the world cup and European cup. But I have my teams to I hope for in the NFL. 

Report Post Tip

I'm definitely looking forward to the new season coming through. Be good to see who are the surprise teams to come through, and who will be the flops.

Report Post Tip

Oh yes I cant wait for the next season of football..Not sure if I like the game as much as I like betting the parlays tho. Either way cant wait till it starts up.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
Yeah I’m actually a pretty big Browns fan.

My dad got me into the team and it’s been that way forever.
Report Post Tip

The @ClevelandBrowns are gonna win it all this year boys! I'm generally very pessimistic and don't get on the hype train with my Brownies, but this offseason was one of the best we have ever had. The only thing standing in our way is injuries and/or regression by Mayfield. The roster is A1 steak SAUCE

Report Post Tip
This football season should be very interesting. Anything less than a Super Bowl for the brown is a flop . I need them bucs to run it back get Brady one more before he retires . I’m a Steelers fan but I really don’t have high hopes for his this year . Be on the lookout for them bills and charger redemption year
Report Post Tip

I predict that the Eagles will go 16-0 and Hurts will win MVP.   Oh wait, there's 17 games this year.   So 16-1 I suppose is realistic.

Report Post Tip
  • Cant wait for the new season to get going.  Just a couple days away from the Hall of Fame football game.  About a month out for the regular season,  lets get ready to rumble.
Report Post Tip

I'm a little conflicted on this season. As a Saints fan, this is the first year in 15 seasons that I'll have to watch the Saints without Drew Brees. That's the first half, the not so sure part, but the second half is excited because I don't know what's going to happen. Will Jameis Winston turn into an elite quarterback? Who knows!

Report Post Tip

As a Giants fan I am always excited and almost always disappointed unless brady is having a good year, then we might ruin it. Who knows. 

Report Post Tip

How the fuck are you a Giants fan Qui-Gon-Jinn? You betray your hometown team only to pick a one of the shitty New York franchises? You disappoint me, no wonder Obi-wan failed us all in training Anakin to not be a padawan killing bitch.

Report Post Tip
Hell yeah, I was excited just to see the hall of fame game lmao, can’t wait for the season to watch my phins and of course who can’t wait for Fantasy Football. Going to be interesting to see the game back with fans in the seats as well.
Report Post Tip

Why would you want to watch something that takes 3 hrs to do, but effectively is only 45 minutes??

hand egg ball should be the new name for this!! :O

Report Post Tip

I am psyched for the new season and hope for good things to come Dallas' way. One can always dream, eh? No matter how much talent they accumulate just can't seem to avoid the injury bug and whatever drama the owner dredges up. Any hope they could trade him away?  >.<

Report Post Tip

When does it start in 2021 ?   Aug or Sept ?

Buccaneeers !!!! :D

Report Post Tip

Damn, as a dude who had to endure a 0-16 season I don't need your sass Dagda.  The only person who deserves success for the Browns is OBJ, and maybe jarvis landry. 

Report Post Tip

as a life long Jets fan (Fucking Flash Gordon you bastard) I'm actually optimistic for the first time in many seasons.

I have absolutely no real knowledge of the game as i live in the UK but quite enjoy watching the highlights of rugby for lesser men.

Report Post Tip

Sorry, but as a European citizens, we love real football here in Europe. Love most English premier leagues and also much watching on Italian and German leagues.

Report Post Tip

qui-gon-jinn endured it and never let my loyalty waver! And what's this about deserving it? Did everyone else on the roster personally irritate you in some way 😳 if it was a matter of who deserves it they would have won one while Joe Thomas was still playing 🥺

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Any NFL fans?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL