Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 28 - 22:52:40
Page:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [ > - >>> ]
What do you play MR on? Started by: Crosshair on Jul 28, '21 23:27

After some recent crew discussion 1 member who lost internet and had to use his phone and just couldn't stand it, one on a dated machine. It got me thinking, what devices to people use to play MR on?

Myself I have a self built gaming machine based on an AMD 5900X with Titan XP GPU. I also play from my Zephyrus Dou 15 SE laptop with a AMD 5900HX and RTX 3070 and when just on my phone out and about I play from my Asus ROG Phone 3.

What does everyone else use?

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

my Samsung galaxy S10

I try to only play from my laptop. I have tried on my phone and Idk how you all do it but to me its impossible.

Report Post Tip

I hate using my phone to play. The scrolling, the zooming, the squinting (I'm old, fuck off)... I generally play from my laptop. The UI is not phone friendly. I hate chasing pop-ups for crimes too... 

It really all depends on how dedicated I am to playing. On my last character I was pretty IA, and mostly just used my phone. When I’m actively playing like I am now, I’ll use my laptop at home, and my phone while I’m out and at work etc. 

Report Post Tip
I’ll go through phases - but 90% is on my phone. I’d say I’m a busy dude who’s juggling a lot at one time. MR is usually about the 3-4 most important thing in my life lol.

If I’m posting it in lounge you know I'm on my computer. Intend not to do that stuff from my phone.
Report Post Tip
Always play on my phone, I've never actually played this game on the computer, infact I could probably count on 1 hand the amount of times I've actually used our computer... I dljust don't see a reason when my phone can do it & I can go outside & have a cigarette at the same time...
Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

i play on a lap top 100% of the time

Report Post Tip

I play from my iPhone, my iPad, and my PC. Just depends where I am in my house. A majority of the time I am on my ipad

Report Post Tip

Almost exclusively a Dell Latitude laptop, but occasionally a gaming PC, and usually off and on with my phone, but I feel like phone is a bit tougher for me due to needing to zoom in and out, etc. I like being able to see the entire screen at all times.

Report Post Tip

99% of the time it's on my gaming pc...as someone else said, I can't be doing with the endless scrolling on my mobile.  If it comes down to it, I'll make do.

Report Post Tip
I've been playing from my phone for a long time now. I do use a laptop and tablet from time to time. Mobile is a bit of a nightmare on my failing eyeballs for sure.
Report Post Tip

I Play MR on my PC always watching Hulu at the same time lmao. 

Report Post Tip
Most often I play on a mobile device; but my god it’s so hard! Maybe one day we can have a mobile friendly version of the game, seeing as most people prefer smart phones or tablets to sitting at a desk or so to say :)

Maybe in the new version!
Report Post Tip
I pretty much play on my mobile phone. And like Arapaho is saying it can be very difficult sometimes to do so. When I'm not playing on my phone I mostly play from my laptop or PC at work.
Report Post Tip
I disagree about it being difficult via phone. I only ever play from phone these days and I find it extremely easy to do so.

For years I would play from my laptop, but just can't be arsed now.
Report Post Tip

I gave up trying to do it on my phone and now usually use an iPad 

Report Post Tip

I usually play on a laptop or desktop. I'd love to play with my phone but it usually just gets annoying trying to make it work properly.

Report Post Tip

Mixture, though I do prefer Pc over phone for the ability of navigation and hitting the write button, my phone works rather well if i'm out and about

Report Post Tip

Almost exclusively on PC, like when I am at work I have 2nd screen on MR. And that is all, phone just feels weird for me

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: What do you play MR on?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL