Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 28 - 13:32:07
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [ > - >>> ]
What do you play MR on? Started by: Crosshair on Jul 28, '21 23:27

I play on my tablet  and drives me crazy when the screen freezes on me in the middle of killing a rogue lol

Report Post Tip

I'm mostly on MR from my gaming laptop, but I do also use my phone for MR when necessary. Like when I'm being forced to get my hours up by the people above me while also trying to maintain some sort of life :(

Report Post Tip

The internet. 

Report Post Tip

Almost entirely on PC. The phone helps in emergencies but other than that, the screen is just too small to hit the right things and you can't effectively use many tabs. Well, I can;t anyway. I don;t know how people play in their phones as their main way. 

Report Post Tip
Good ole IPhone playing on pc is overrated. Can load up much faster and play anywhere . Constantly multitasking either if it’s stuff around the house or at work. I can always check up on MR
Report Post Tip

I'll generally play on PC but Im also a phone user when I get tired or need a break from the damn screen. Laying down and playing on mobile is the best way to fall asleep though or usually results in RAT being spawned right when I turn off the PC...

Report Post Tip

from my acer lap top 100% of time now.

Report Post Tip

Through the work hours of the day, I am on mobile.

After work, I play on the PC

Report Post Tip

Exclusively PC. This game does not accommodate mobile very well.

Report Post Tip

The only way i will play this game is on my laptop, or desktop, don't even much like the idea of trying to play it with a hand held device such as a phone but that is just my personal preference i'd guess.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

I play on both MacBook & iPhone. Depends on time & where I am.&nbsp;

I don't like playing on my phone though so when I'm on, it's usually to send a message, do a few jails & that's it really.&nbsp;

I definitely prefer MacBook. I get all my crime invites , personals , etc

On the phone for some reason, my personals doesn't always show

Report Post Tip

I play it on a technological device that has access to Internet. That device must have a browser.

Report Post Tip
Well, most of the time I'm on my phone. It's great to be able to play on a phone these days, I guess it allows people to be more active.
I also play from my laptop, specially during events or when I have to write.
Report Post Tip

I play on my laptop 80% of the time.    I try to avoid doing it on mobile these days unless I really have/want to.     I used to be almost 100% mobile but can't imagine that anymore.  

Report Post Tip

I usually am on my phone due to my need to be on the road most hours of the day. Though it is hard, when I am at home and want to do writing/rogues I'll usually switch to my laptop to overcome the hurdles that come with doing so on the phone.

Report Post Tip

Mainly my mobile, on android. 

I don't have a desktop anymore unfortunately, otherwise I would have played there or my laptop which is slow asf.

Report Post Tip
I'm really surprised how many players play on phone. I play on my phone most of the time because I never actually get to sit down and have time to myself between work and children so I play on the go. Multitasking is my thing 😂 I do have a laptop that I turn on occasionally to play but mainly only when I'm studying and that don't start again till October.
Report Post Tip

I’ve mostly played on my phone since I started although sometimes during events it’s nice to play on a PC. I just don’t have the time to sit at a PC all day everyday so phone it is!

Report Post Tip

I play on my Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G 95% of the time since I don't have home internet. 

Report Post Tip

I use my Laptop at home, my work computer at work and my phone in-between. When I'm playing seriously using all three allows me to play no matter where I am or what I'm doing.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: What do you play MR on?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL