Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 28 - 22:31:41
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [ > - >>> ]
What do you play MR on? Started by: Crosshair on Jul 28, '21 23:27

I prefer playing MR on my laptop and thats where I play from 99% of the time. But when Im travelling I do pop in from my smartphone. Its not too bad playing from a mobile device but not as good as the laptop.

Report Post Tip
Depends really mostly on my pc during the day but as with all addicts I’ll jump on my phone or iPad if I need to for those sweet sweet +1s.
Report Post Tip
Mainly my pc during the day / while I’m at work, but if I’m out and about I’ll try pop on so I end up using my phone
Report Post Tip

I Like To Use My Laptop Most Of The Time,

I Find That The Phone Works Too Slow & Is Wayyyyyyyy Too Small lmao

Report Post Tip

i play on my google eye glass using an oculus rift controller to control my mouse and my brain to level up

Report Post Tip

Only on my PC for now.

Report Post Tip

I just play on a Lenovo laptop, not the best thing in the world but always served me well.  The back part of the laptop is broken making the fan sound twice as loud as it should sound, but it hasnt given up on me yet even after being dropped several times, so I'm not giving up on the laptop either.  

Report Post Tip

PC MASTER RACE 

Report Post Tip

The short answer here is that I play on everything.

I play at work on my 10 year old dell desktop, at home on my gaming machine, at home on my laptop, and on my phone.

Sometimes it is hard to not stay connected to this game at all times.

Report Post Tip

My awesome gaming laptop! Been used to having a laptop with a HDD for so long that being able to load things so quickly is just.. still very new to me, and I've had it for maybe 3-4 months, ish. 

Will never go back to HDD's though, that's for sure :D

Report Post Tip
On mobile its pretty annoying not gonna lie...but I can be online alot more so there that lol
Report Post Tip

I'm playing on my personal rig I've assembled myself back in 2016.

Tried on mobile once but doesn't seems like the game is optimized for mobile yet so I'm going to stick to PC for now.

Report Post Tip
I mostly play in the phone. Kappa during the night. Can’t imagine how we did play in the good old days with no phones in sight. Haha
Report Post Tip

Usually on my phone, if I am home and not doing much I'll play on my computer but because of work I am probably on my cell phone at least 80% of the time. 

Report Post Tip

I prefer to play on my laptop but if I have to when I am on the road for work, I will use my phone. The phone is a bit harder for me as I toggle alot on MR and keep an eye on work stuffs. 

Report Post Tip

Cell phone and it isn't ideal.  Miss out on lounge opportunities, street opportunities and 2 thumbs isn't as good as 10 fingers, for sure.

Report Post Tip

I play!R on an IPAD. It is a pain in the butt at times, but afforded me portability that an old man and drunkard appreciates, lol.

Report Post Tip

I've got a whole bunch of devices really. I'll usually be on a laptop or computer, sometimes I play around on my phone when available, and at night I'll probably play on my slightly old Kindle Fire. All of them work and all of them are pretty nifty. Good to have some variety!

Report Post Tip

Normally my very high powered Gaming Computer, there are times I will play by phone but that is rare and not much time spent doing it that way.

Report Post Tip
For me it is about a 50/50 spilt between my Azus PC and my Samsung S21
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: What do you play MR on?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL