Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 25 - 13:47:40
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [ > - >>> ]
What do you play MR on? Started by: Crosshair on Jul 28, '21 23:27
95% of the time I play from my phone. About 5% of the time I play from a desktop at work. If I am going to be racing (credits, etc) than it is far far easier on the desktop.
Report Post Tip

I like to play from my laptop when at home.  Computer when at work.  I hate using my phone for it.

Report Post Tip
Been having to play on phone lately which makes me wish there was an app for it but the more I use it, it doesn't seem as bad. Prefer my computer though definitely
Report Post Tip
100% on my phone. Makes it tricky when racing for free shit in lounge. But it's handy for most other things. Just don't have the time to sit still and play on a PC
Report Post Tip

Mostly on phone, but that's just a product of my lifestyle.  I really do like to play on a computer - but I don't get to sit too much with my laptop in front of me.

Report Post Tip

PC only because playing on the phone it's a pain, having to zoom in and zoom out constantly, not my thing. But I do use lounge on the phone.

Report Post Tip

mostly my phone and tab. Currenty I dont have a landline connection to my apartment but it is being built out and hopefully sometimes during end of september.

Report Post Tip

I've been playing it on a big damn monitor. You couldn't believe how big this damn monitor is. Very large.

Report Post Tip
Most of the time on my phone. Sometimes on my PC. But I got so used to mobile that I can't even tell the difference anymore.
Report Post Tip

Basically whatever internet connected devices I'm using at the time.

Report Post Tip

Either an old dell laptop old i7 2700, or the pc.   I will play on phone if i have too, but have terrible vision so seeing small writing and not being able to expand it as easy as pc or laptop can be a pain.

Report Post Tip

I'm always playing from the laptop. On my phone if I'm out. :)

Report Post Tip

Mixture between Mobile and desktop and laptop! Mainly mobile though!

Report Post Tip
It just depends on what I’m doing. So I’m usually playing MR while I’m doing other things unless someone really really needs me to pay exclusive attention. So a lot of play is done on my phone (iPhone se) but I hate doing much except jails on it. It’s good for’ hey I can find a bg or grave real quick or I’m just kind of jailing, or even for quick mails or catching up on what’s going on. But for typing anything of substance, I must be on either my laptop (nothing special) or my custom build computer, couldn’t tell you off the top of my head what’s in it. That’s my husbands specialty. :) all I know is it plays my games beautifully. Including MR. ;)
Report Post Tip
I usually play on my laptop and I prefer that but if I need to check in on it or my timers are up then I'll use my phone to do it. I find it hard to play on the phone though
Report Post Tip

Laptop mainly, hooked up to a monitor so I can dual screen with the game and lounge. Sometimes a quick visit from a tablet, very very rarely from a phone

Report Post Tip

most of the time on PC i couldnt really play it on phone....when i am at work and at home i am on pc and just somtimes when i am out and away from PC i log in on phone

Report Post Tip

At the moment, while waiting for my fibre optic to be delivered and connected, I'm playing from my phone. cant complain. Tried WiFi but the connection was lagging.

Report Post Tip

A gaming PC with a i5, 2070 Super and 16gb ram lol

Report Post Tip
I use to play on my laptop a few years back, but have switched over to 100% mobile.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: What do you play MR on?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL