Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 25 - 19:20:47
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [ > - >>> ]
What do you play MR on? Started by: Crosshair on Jul 28, '21 23:27

Most of the time I play MR on my couch, laying there watching TV with various forms of snack crumbs on my bare chest. Other times it's inside of a car in a parking lot, with various forms of snack crumbs on my bare chest.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
Primarily play on some cheap pos phone that I honestly can't think of the name of brand. Have a nice pc and laptop but tend to never use it for this.
Report Post Tip

Let me see. I mostly use my iPhone however when I'm at home I'll use my MacBook if I'm "seriously" playing. Other then that I'll use my iPad for "casual" grinding. For war I'll combine all my devices and pull out my multi-monitor desktop. Honestly it kind of depends on my mood and the situation. 

Report Post Tip

Well, I use my Dell Laptop to play most of the times, like when I'm home or at Uni. Fun fact, I play during seminars. If I am to use  my phone for playing MR it's either just to do some quick stuff and or in the case I'm away and there is a emergency undergoing.

Report Post Tip

On my sidekick. I have the tony hawk version so i get some lag sometime but for the most part Its pretty good. Really helpful for shooting rogues not sure why. 

Report Post Tip

I use a HP omen with an RTX 2080. 

Sometimes I use my phone but I would rather my PC with dual monitor set up. I can multitask a lot easier, like playing mafia whilst making a profile picture or watching netflix. 

Yeah this PC is wasted on me lol

Report Post Tip

Depending on what I am doing or where I am my answer could somewhat change. Unless.. Ah yes, the internet. I play MR on the internet. 

Report Post Tip
Most of the time on my phone. When I want to write, I go to my laptop. But I am really used to mobile, doesnt bother me at all (except when racing for credits etc)
Report Post Tip

Well I play 90% on my phone... though I do prefer pc more I just like the fact I can play whenever where ever

Though my internet cable needs to be fixed im playing on cell data lol that's non-existent atm

Report Post Tip
I only ever use my phone too. We don’t even have a computer at home, although I do have a works laptop for the odd occasion I work from home.
Only ever used the phone though
Report Post Tip

in my starting days I used to play it on my laptop, as it is much easier to refresh or open lists on laptop, that are not that simple on mobile. but now I mostly almost daily play it only on my mobile , unless I am in  my office where i play it on pc.

Report Post Tip

I usually play on my Microsoft Surface Book, but a lot of the time I log in on my iPhone, if those 2 are out of commission I'll go searching for the iPad and use that til it's dead, then take my half charged items off the chargers and put the iPad on to charge til it turns back on. Then I'll be dealing with a dead phone so I have to unplug the iPad to charge my iPhone. It's a vicious circle of half charged electronics.

Report Post Tip
Usually I play on a laptop, for ease of usage. If I can’t use my laptop, I use my phone, and I make do even with the small screen.
Report Post Tip

I play on a PC any gaming I do is on a comp!! Phone is Phone PC is PC and a camera is a Fucking Camera!!

Report Post Tip
70% on my Phone, 30% on my pc.
It's Just an easy way to do the basics on my Phone. But when I do have my pc I do more things at the same time
Report Post Tip

I don’t have a pc anymore so I just use my phone and tablet I have found it’s a bit harder to chat sometimes and search function was nice but other then that the phone or tablet works for me

Report Post Tip
I use my phone, it’s an iPhone max so a big screen but it’s still annoying when you have to zoom in and out quite a bit.
Report Post Tip

Tbh lately I play a lot more on PC than on the phone, even though I used to almost only play on phone, and preferred that over pc too.

Report Post Tip
My phone 100%. It's normally while I'm waiting to do something at work, watchang tv at home or just out somewhere. I can't imagine having to sit at a laptop, sorry.
Report Post Tip
Writing threads of the quality I do means that I can only use a laptop.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: What do you play MR on?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL