Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 27 - 04:27:41
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [ > - >>> ]
What do you play MR on? Started by: Crosshair on Jul 28, '21 23:27

I pretty much use my pc for everything, tv music games not sure how people get on using a phone especially for MR all that zooming in just to hit the right button isn't for me, I'll stick with the big screen.

Report Post Tip

I play almost completely on my phone, but on extremely rare occasions I use my computer. 

Report Post Tip

Majority of my time I just play on my mobile, not super often I open up my laptop. Laziness really.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

I use my HTC U11, and P73 ThinkPad primarily... Sometimes I'll log into other devices, but not too often. 

Report Post Tip

Always on my PC while I'm working or playing something else. Mobile MR is unbearable for me.

Report Post Tip
I play on my iPhone 12 promax. And sometimes my iPad. I wish I had a laptop to play on. It would be a lot easier to play without zooming in and out of everything all the time. Are used to have a laptop but it don’t work no more.
Report Post Tip

Laptop naughty as on a tab at work! I do use my iphone too occasionally. I just fond it tricky to see and action things quickly on the phone so prefer the work laptop!!! LOL!!

Report Post Tip

I must be old fashioned, because I play almost exclusively on my desktop computer.  Once in awhile I use my iPad, when I'm laying in bed at night, but I never use my phone. In fact, I very rarely use my phone for anything other than calling and texting. Call me crazy. I think there are more interesting things to stare at all day.

Report Post Tip
Always PC for me if I can help it. Even now doing this response on my mobile is still something I can’t get used to - I try to restrict mobile use to only MIAs and pros if absolutely vital and take my hat off to those who play MR mostly on mobile
Report Post Tip
I use a beast gaming PC similar to yours however I play a ton of other games but MR tends to pull me back every time.
I also use my phone IPhone 11 Pro Max and the game is definitely wayyyy more finicky than my former Samsung note.
Report Post Tip

i prefer to play on pc since i like to play others games together or to watch youtube while it.

During the week i use my phone because the work.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
Mostly on my computer, it's a pain using my phone.
Report Post Tip

There's this maniac that I know that once built an entire CL character playing only from their phone. I could never. I only play from PC, just can't do mobile. IDK why.

Report Post Tip

I prefer to use my Laptop if possible. That's mainly because most of the time, when I'm playing MR, I'm also playing other things or doing other things that I need to be doing. On the odd occasion, I'll use my iPad, but that's only if I've been on the computer all day and I'm sick of looking at the screen. I honestly try my best to NEVER use my phone, as I absolutely hate going on MR on my phone. Aesthetically, MR looks well balanced and nice on my phone, it's more a personal choice as the screen is just too small for all of the information on each web page.

Report Post Tip

I play the game on my computer because I like a bigger screen than to play on the phone because everything is so tiny these days and it's hard to see things sometimes. I guess it's just more fun to me when it's larger and easier to see.

Report Post Tip

I mainly play on laptop while in work, and then on phone to make sure I get hustles etc done, but try to be on laptop as much as possible.

Report Post Tip

I play MR on a potato.

Nah, TBH, my system isn't too bad. It's a few years old now but she still runs okay. The only problem with it is, the fans are fucked and so I use a desk fan propped up on the side of it to keep it cool.

Ghetto af.

Report Post Tip
Mac,
PC,
iPad,
iPhone. Just what works at the time. Hard to do much other than click away when on phone though. Never been much into texting, so very slow.
Report Post Tip

I'm playing on a Lenovo pc that I got on the cheap. Still haven't figured out how to get MR loaded on to my phone but probably couldn't use it there as the screen is so small.  o.O

Report Post Tip

On my handy dandy notebook. I use it to  play all type of games from crash bandicoot to super mario sunshine. 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: What do you play MR on?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL