Get Timers Now!
X

May 07 - 20:09:19
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [ > - >>> ]
Tell a lie. Started by: ShinigamiK on Sep 13, '21 09:53
Your mom said you have always been a good boy but that is not what your sister said when I was with her and your mom. They said you liked it rough on the bottom. Paddles away
Report Post Tip

I love hiking and outdoor stuff! Done multiple treks with groups of people. Gaming is something I don't like in any capacity whatsoever. Always sitting in one spot and doing nothing but just clicking. 

Report Post Tip
Kuku abd John Fareham are inspirations of true greatness
Report Post Tip

I gave squishy the idea and specs to create this game so that people all over the world could enjoy my vision.  

Report Post Tip

Having to post well thought out ideas in outside for daily hustle is a great idea and does not create low effort posts at all where you're trying to create a longer sentence while saying so little.

Report Post Tip

I have held multiple positions in my life. Inclusive of CEO, MD. I have started and sold multiple businesses. i can get through a week with less than 24 hrs of sleep. 

Report Post Tip

I cannot lie, I will not lie, lying is uncouth. /lie

Report Post Tip

Im gay

Report Post Tip
I get anxiety over nights
Report Post Tip

Spending time playing this game is so productive and rewarding. It makes me want to be a better person.

Report Post Tip
If I had to lie I would have to say that I enjoy lying. Unfortunately I've always had a knack for obfuscating the truth. This gift is a double edged sword because even unintentionally I can sometimes make the truth unclear to even myself.
Report Post Tip
Today is not a day but it is a day. The day today is yesterday to tomorrow. And it’s also the day after yesterday but it’s not today. The days seem to be stuck together. It was yesterday today
Report Post Tip
I sold my soul this morning. It went very well I was in the supermarket and an angel walked up to me and asked if I’d sell my soul for anything. I said sure. We agreed to terms then the angel asked my price. I said everlasting life.
Report Post Tip

I am an extrovert and I am rejuvenated when people talk to me. I enjoy long talks about nothing. 

Report Post Tip

*im a straight 'girl and defenitly not a trans male

*im taller then you

*im a top

*i love gettin yelled at

*im smart

Report Post Tip

I really enjoy getting this one as part of, uh my daily activities.  It's so much fun posting random nonsense.

Report Post Tip

^

i am having the most fun i have ever had in this game. Opportunities are many, everyone is amazing and I fully understand everything that is happening here.

Report Post Tip

I am not exhausted from traveling all over the country. No one told me your feet would swell eventually, from riding all day long in a car or flying in an airplane.

Report Post Tip

I can eat whatever I wish with no issues at all, I don't have an unknown stomach issue that no could figure yet and I'm so healthy and not stressed because of exams and the pressure in the last 3 months :)

Report Post Tip

i am a top, and i love rude people that walk all over you for no reason. i also hate salads

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Tell a lie.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL