Get Timers Now!
X

May 02 - 04:53:24
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Tell a lie. Started by: ShinigamiK on Sep 13, '21 09:53

I once convinced the neighbours that it was in fact my eldest brother who rode his bike through their garden, when in fact it was MEEEE!!! Also, I am red/green colour blind.

Report Post Tip
Seven people run in a circle. At each corner they stop for seven seconds. Sometimes the stop but they never crash. It’s a never ending process.
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Firstly I never lie. Secondly that might not be true, thirdly I can spot a lie a mile away. So in conclusion I am very likely to be on the wrong thread, unless that is a lie.

Report Post Tip
I didn’t just pop an edible.
Report Post Tip
Ok i understand
Report Post Tip
Ok
Report Post Tip
I had the perfect night, well it wasnt so bad like I didn't need to stop what I'm doing to go to the hospital.
Report Post Tip

am from Mars born on Spice Ship am 900 years old, and live in some world i don't what be and i will tack over would in 2028 i be go back to mars to live out my days as king.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

I am super excited to go sit in a dingy room above the Oxford Circus store for an entire day of team-building, Goal planning and just generally being talked at whilst I would rather be doing my actual job. 

Report Post Tip

I really enjoy writing well thought out posts. In fact, when I wake up in the morning and see my tasks for the day I jump up and down when I see that I get to that day

Report Post Tip

Mafiareturns is full of smart, kind and well adjusted people :D

Report Post Tip

2Pac and Biggie are still alive and living on an island somewhere with JFK Jr and Elvis.

Report Post Tip

As far as my wife is concerned I do not smoke

Report Post Tip

The Art of the White Lie: When Pinocchio Goes Picasso

Forget pants on fire. A well-placed "everything looks fantastic" (especially when it doesn't) keeps the peace and fosters creativity. Call it a strategic embellishment, a social lubricant – the key is knowing when the truth can use a little artistic license.

Report Post Tip
The way to the top is to go to the bottom. When you achieve the goal you are on the top of you fill the list over. You are welcome for the awesome advice
Report Post Tip

I once saw a man walk around in a desert compound naked. He'd been drinking from the local oasis, which had been concentrating over and over with all the dates that fermented and fell into it - wonderfully alcoholic....

Report Post Tip

I am not doing this just because I want hustle on the game, I Pinky Promise. I also don't have blue eyes.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Tell a lie.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL