Get Timers Now!
X

May 02 - 10:16:37
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 6 [ > - >>> ]
Tell a lie. Started by: ShinigamiK on Sep 13, '21 09:53

I am the most powerful person in mafia!!! lol sorry I know it was supposed to be a lie but thought a joke would have been better. I once flew as well, off the top of a mountain, didn't end well.

Report Post Tip
I hate mafiareturns and any kinds of games.. Specially medieval games. Always hate that.. Why they always make games like that
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
Im just straightforward here I'm Italian mafiao. That was born in Northern Scilly so the fact you internet trolls disrespect my way of Life sickening me. Im basically to watch you so called gangster portray on life style.
Well I lie....mmmmm

It is granted that mine is bigger than yours and before you think what your thinking. I am calling my debt is bigger than yours lol

I'm feeling on top of the world today, absolutely fucking fantastic! 

This day could not get any better and I could not be enjoying it any more than I am! 

Report Post Tip
I eat dirt for breakfast
I hate chocolate
And love reptiles
Report Post Tip

I hate monster. Worst garbage you could have, almost overruled by chocolate. 

Spiders are pretty cool though! (maybe even you, Jen)

Report Post Tip

I love you, fishtheKitty

Report Post Tip

I can not wait for salmon dinner, the farm raised kind. And I think a side of okra and mushrooms would be great. I may top it off with banana pudding for dessert. This will be a staple, favorite meal from now on. 

Report Post Tip

You won't believe it, but last Tuesday, I saw a group of flying unicorns playing poker with leprechauns on a rainbow bridge! And rumor has it, they're planning to open a bakery in Atlantis.

Report Post Tip
Im a normal well adjusted happy little alien disguised as your phone and every time you tap me it feels soooooo gooooood! If only you knew what you were just tapping before that rat died.
Report Post Tip
Global warming isnt a thing
Report Post Tip

I love you, I love you all. 

Report Post Tip

Did you know that scientists have recently discovered a new species of talking potatoes? These potatoes engage in deep philosophical discussions about the meaning of life while they're being mashed into oblivion.

Report Post Tip

At no point ever have I accidentally taken a dump on a couch

Report Post Tip

To get in shape for roles, actors will frequently melt ice cream and drink it as a healthy alternative to a protein shake instead of having to carry around expensive and laborious equipment and protein powder!

Report Post Tip

We are in a renaissance of rock music. The introduction of autotune and the dismissal of real musical instruments in favor of laptop computers really brings out the musical talent in these performers who could also double as television actors or fashion models based on their attractiveness. Thank the flying spaghetti monster that we will never have to look at Lemmy Kilminster's ugly mug again.

Report Post Tip

Aethersix is a really cool dude 

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

Brandon heat is a better player than everyone else.

Brandon heat is the better brother. 

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Tell a lie.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL