Get Timers Now!
X

May 16 - 11:21:09
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [ > - >>> ]
Tell a lie. Started by: ShinigamiK on Sep 13, '21 09:53

I have never coveted they neighbors wife.

Report Post Tip
Scottish weather is fantastic. Its a struggle not to be constantly getting a nice tan by just going out and about on a daily basis.
Report Post Tip

My boss is one of the most competent and knowledgeable people I have ever worked with. Every day is a delightful experience where I feel like she teaches me so much that advances my career. 

Report Post Tip
This game is thriving
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

I love my job and standing around on my feet all day that I'm so exhausted for days after

Report Post Tip

Cornish Holliday camps have a really good, stable, high speed internet connection. It’s always on and all free. Also, the incredibly cheap super nee option is a bargain and does actually function better than the free option. The entire thing is not complete hillocks at all. Totally happy with the service. Would recommend. 

I'm incredibly strong and manly, with a big furry beard and large hairy feet. Towering at 7 foot tall with bulging muscles, I'm the envy of all men who see me, and the object of every woman's desire.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

I am feeling positive and can't wait to embrace the day. I am hugely looking forward to the 6 meetings in my calendar for today & feel well prepared for all of them...

Report Post Tip
A lie
Is like any speech that has been or will be made by any politician in any part of the world.
Or any Uber rich person that thinks they know best that is best for the world.
The United States of America is a free country. It is so far from being free. Gas is so expensive that you have to take a loan to fill up your suburban. I mean I had to sell my first child’s name to make money. Now my son Nike is a walking ad.
Report Post Tip

My entire personality doesn’t revolve around watching football, being a veteran, and going to the gym I’m actually a really well rounded person with tons of hobbies

Report Post Tip
I really enjoy thinking and creating really imaginative thread posts to ensure I get the daily hustle reward.
Report Post Tip
I just woke up in the emergency room with Ivs in my arm. I think I dead for a little bit of time I really don’t know what happened. I think it’s a dream or nightmare. This is cray. Cray. They say I robbed a bank.
Report Post Tip

i'm not horny

I know how to play this game incredibly well. I am not new at all. I do not look forward to progressing in this game. 

Report Post Tip

Fluffy does not make me do the dishes at Gordon Ramsey his restaurant .... really he does not. i like to wash dishes ... I AM NOT LYING!!

Ill get drunk today at home, then as usual ill lose control and leave home, buy cocaine and end up going to a bar or party where ill meet people and after everything end up in a motel with a random guy and some girls and wake up feeling like a slut.

Oh wait. Was supposed to be a lie? 🤣

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip
I woke up this morning thinking I won $200 million. I was so happy. I didn’t have a care in the world. I was so excited to start my new reality. Then I woke up and realized it was a dream
Report Post Tip
I hate coffee and love tea. That was my first truth, lets see have we got another.. I hate snow and winter and christmas lights.
Report Post Tip

I learned how to process a deer when I was 18 I didn't do it alone until I was 32. The best kind of lies are partial truths

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Tell a lie.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL