Get Timers Now!
X

May 04 - 08:35:44
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Best game you have ever played Started by: TheMurderedJr on Dec 29, '21 17:33
I like all the Residents Evil games. Last PC game I played was probably Dark Souls and Warcraft. But I'm a huge fan of racing games such as Need for Speed, Gran Turismo. And I also like Street Fighter and Mortal Combat.
Report Post Tip

I am a big ARPG genre enjoyer so i Dabble in the likes of Path of Exile, D4 Bad and birds eye view type games 

Report Post Tip
My favorite was Let's find the Drug Lord
Oh just a minute
That's what I use to do in real life.

I guess it would have to be battleship or risk then monopoly
Report Post Tip

Red Dead Redemption 2 was probably the best game I’ve ever played. In terms of its design, the way it looked, the story and its flow. I’ve never seen anything quite like it. Stunning to look at. I just wish rockstar would stop killing the main character in each red dead game. It’s such a crushing and shit way to end each story. 

Report Post Tip

After all my years of gaming the two i go back to the most are final fantasy 7 and 8, i just love both games to bit.   I know the graphics are savage 20 + years ago, the joys of changing disks etc.   But there is something that keeps me coming back even if have done everything

Report Post Tip

I guess, one of the games that had most impact on me was for sure Elder Scrolls: Oblivion (Of course Skyrim is there as well) but, Oblivion came first to me and I was much younger and it left a strong impression on me. Quests wise, lore, way of playing, graphics and many other things. I was lucky to be born at that time to be old enough to play and enjoy the game, honestly it was such great experience and game.

Report Post Tip
I’m 100% going to be this person, back when ps2 was out, final fantasy 10. And then it’s sequel final fantasy X-2. I own them on ps2 still and I own itgem both on switch too.
Report Post Tip

I’m really into super Mario. On the Super Nintendo. I send the little guy in the air so freaking high. That’s my shit. I also enjoy street fighter. Man I be bustin it up as Ryu and Sagat!

Report Post Tip

Damn, I just remembered one more, Godfather, The Game.

Man, I never understood why no other game was as good or came close or why it was not attempted again, the fact that you had territories, extortion, upgrade and stuff, gang wars...

Never again I had a single player game that allowed all that, like, why not make another one? Mafia, take over neighborhoods, have legal business, launder money, smuggle, drive around... GIVE IT TO ME! 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Best game you have ever played
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL