Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 29 - 00:03:32
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [ > - >>> ]
Best game you have ever played Started by: TheMurderedJr on Dec 29, '21 17:33
I must say dark future..... that was also a text based game and i made some friends there. We had alot of fun playing there, i mist admit that i was addicted to that game but i really miss it... allthough this is a good game also
Report Post Tip
It's quite difficult coming up with a best game. I've played some games over and over and they were really nice, like Watchdogs, Call Of Duty Collections, Sleeping Dogs, Remember Me and Prototype.
Report Post Tip

SO many games I can talk about but some of my favorites

Fallout New Vegas, XCOM Enemy Unknown, Red Dead Redemption/ Red Dead Redemption 2, Civilization Revolution/6, Empire: Total War, Blood Bowl 2, Call of Duty Black Ops, Skate 3 and Middle-Earth Shadow of War. 

Report Post Tip

My favourite ever game was hitmenrpg, I think one of the admins from who was one of the creators of it. It went offline in 2012 though and I've been searching ever since for it but to no avail. In the end I actually made my own version of it - www.assassinrpg.com 

I'm not quite sure what it was about the game that made me enjoy it so much, possibly it was my first proper "introduction" to the internet so it maybe feels quite special. Spent so much time on it ha ha. 

Report Post Tip

I enjoy the Gran Turismo series. I have been enjoying the Gran Turismo 7 recently and have found it tremendous fun. Yesterday, I even managed to get my vehicle upside down in the air, it was most exhilarating. There are so many beautiful cars to enjoy in so many different tracks around the world. I find the whole experience most fulfilling. 

Report Post Tip
The Last of Us is probably the most perfect game... but I have a real soft spot for Generals: Zero Hour..  
Report Post Tip
Last chaos, Last of us 2, CsGo,
forza horizon 4.
Report Post Tip

NBA Street 2 is the GOAT, nothing like dropping a Gamebreaker on your buddy to the sounds of Pete Rock & CL Smooth

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Rock-Band or Guitar hero, I found myself in those games - i don't have a favorite band or artist, songs are just songs and i think this game taught me to enjoy music, not who it's from :)))

Report Post Tip

The best game that I have ever played? That would most likely be either one of the Red Deads, or one of the GTA's. I spent a crazy amount of time playing the story and playing online with friends. All of the DLC they add makes it easier to keep playing obviously. Been a while since Ive played but they were great games.  

Report Post Tip
I think Chrono Trigger and Final Fantasy Tactics are the first games that I ever finished that fully immersed me into their worlds and left long standing impressions on me so I view both of them as the greatest games I've ever played.
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

So many games that I got to spend many hours on. Hard to choose but I think World of Warcraft is the one that got me to spend the most hours playing so I would have to go with that. As a non online game, I would have to say Medieval II Total war.

Report Post Tip

The hours that disappeared in my childhood to Super Mario Bros is more than you could count, for me Mario is the one I hold as a favourite for the memories 

Report Post Tip

There's a lot but Im going to show so love to Spyro and Sly Cooper series. Both were a key part in my love for the era of the PlayStation and PlayStation 2  and honestly some of the first discs I played so much I wore them out and had to buy new copies.

Report Post Tip

I have 3 favourite borderland series, red dead redemption 2 and the saints row but only the first 3, hoping that the new one due out in August is better,

Report Post Tip
I grew up in the 1980’s just as the coin operated video games were becoming popular. I would ride fly bike five miles to the nearest arcade and spend my whole allowance there. I don’t know what it was about those very simple games, but I was fascinated with them. When Donkey Kong came out, it was like the greatest thing that ever happened. So many games evolved from the original DK. People tend to forget that’s where Mario came from. Donkey Kong basically built Nintendo.
Report Post Tip

Im going to call it a tie between Red Dead 2 and MW4 ( the original one) Would play both of these games for hours on end.

Both had a decent online. MW4 campaign was legit as well as the multiplayer.  Glad they remastered it. 

Report Post Tip

My favorite game was when I got to play doctor with a girl for the first time. I know I felt like a winner afterwards, even though I didn't really understand most of it. Then she wanted to play house. I didn't particularly enjoy that one.

Report Post Tip

my favourite game continues to be Fable: TLC. It a very complete game, extremely well written and the soundtrack is amazing.

the game i hate most is playing doctor with Paperinik tho, he is so cold

Report Post Tip
My top 3 of all time is:
Counter strike
Left For Dead
Gangsterhood
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Best game you have ever played
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL