Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 28 - 13:31:26
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [ > - >>> ]
Best game you have ever played Started by: TheMurderedJr on Dec 29, '21 17:33
The best game I've ever played is Dark-Future for me. It was addictive but fun to play.
Report Post Tip

The best game I've ever played is Dark-Future for me.

It was addictive but fun to play.

Sometimes I played it for about 20 hours a day.

I'm still sad it's discontinued.

Report Post Tips: 4 / Total: $80,000 Tip

Hearts of Iron IV with couple friends is always fun especially when you grab the same faction. UK-USA vs. the fascist Germany-Italy -- or USSR + Communist China vs. the World. Germany, Italy, Japan is also a fun playthrough. 10/10

Report Post Tip

I just love to play the CoD franchise. Vanguard is the worst one yet though.
Also love to give a go at warzone.

Still missing Verdansk :(

Report Post Tip

Gotta go with Batman Arkham City.

I am a bit biased, but it's the game that I went crazy for when I was younger and the only game that I can play once every few years or so and still get excited about it like it's the first time playing it. I have replayed many games over again but that's one of the only ones I get excited for.

Report Post Tip

World of Warcraft, but I only count first 3, up to WOTLK, rest is meh

Elder Scrolls! YAAAAS, especially Oblivion and Skyrim (I was too young for Morrowind and stuff)

I did enjoy Kirby games on SNES or NES or whatever

Mario and Pokemon on old Gameboyzzzz

and so on... Waiting for new Elder Scrolls in November 2022

Report Post Tip

and so on... Waiting for new Elder Scrolls in November 2022

Did you mean: Re-release of Skyrim for Samsung Smart Fridges and Nokia 3310 phones? 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

I used to think World of Warcraft was but now I have to say Mafia Returns because I've been playing off and on since 2005.  

Report Post Tip

I would say the Metroid game's and obviously Skyrim and suikoden and suikoden 2 and of course the halo games well before 4 and 5 and many more.

Report Post Tip

I've come across a lot of great games in my lifetime.  One of the classics I've always loved was Sonic the Hedgehog 2.  I played this game all time time when I was a kid, because it was the best game I had at the time, and the only game I had at the time.  Crash Dummies was another classic that I played for hours as a kid.  OH!  I can't forget about Bevis and Butthead the game, yet another classic game I played for hours

Report Post Tip
The old school sonics and Mario's, scarface, godfather, oblivion, skyrim, fallout 3 and New Vegas, metal gear solid 3, all the GTA'S and red dead redemptions...so many classics.
Report Post Tip

I've always been really fond of Monopoly, Cluedo, Game of Life, Kerplunk and Connect 4. They're all classics! You also can't beat a game of Solitaire, Switch and Chase the Ace.

I've never been a fan of the game Bridge, it's mind bendingly boring. There was also a game called Atmosphere once, scared the bejesus out of me!

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
Best game ever is Civ 3, risk and poker.

Love every good strategy game. Only wish I had time playing.

*Queck*
Report Post Tip
I play a lot of games. I got my first computer an Amstrad 6 128k aged 6 I’m now 42.

I got Elden Ring last weekend on the ps5 at this has to be a very close contest to the best game I’ve ever played. It’s a challenge to play I’m level 50 now after 9 hours.
Report Post Tip

That's a tough one. There is so many games I've played over the years it's really hard to narrow it down to one. So I don't think I will. All of the final fantasy games from the PlayStation 1 era are amazing. The god of war games for PlayStation 2 are also great. The witcher 3 is so good. kingdom come deliverance is near perfect in it's own way.

Report Post Tip
It was called kubhal Kahn clans of greywolf or some shit like that for the NES I think. Maybe it was super Nintendo I don't remember, it was fun af though building up your cities and army. Marching on other cities and taking them over. It was pretty much a pre cursor to the romance of the 3 kingdom games if anyone's familiar with them.
Report Post Tip
Definitely the best game for me was Rome Total War. I was obsessed with that game. Played it for hours on end. Sometimes I get the desire to play it again so will start again and be addicted to it again for the next few weeks.
Report Post Tip

Though my first pick would be World Of Warcraft, as I played that game way to mutch. I would also like to put Mount and Blade: Warband out there. Somehow this game stuck with me for hundreds of hours, even replayed the orignal campaign a couple of times. 

Report Post Tip

Darkening, it must've been 15 odd years ago but I absolutely loved that game. I'm not much of a gamer but I was so addicted to it. I bought the sequel some time ago but never really spent any time on it, my nostalgia for the original is very strong though. 

Report Post Tip

Claudius I couldn't agree more. Got so excited for the sequel and other games they produced but it just wasn't the same and I kept going back to the original Rome Total war.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Best game you have ever played
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL