Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 29 - 03:26:06
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [ > - >>> ]
Best game you have ever played Started by: TheMurderedJr on Dec 29, '21 17:33
And There is so many games I've played over the years it's really hard to narrow it down to one. So I don't think I will. All of the final fantasy games from the PlayStation 1 era are amazing. Always will. Childhood memories with siblings
Report Post Tip

I think Skyrim is really one of the best, however I also really enjoyed the Saints Row series. I  really love games where you're a in a gang, and SR4 added superpowers to it, so it was obvious that it was right up my alley. The DLC where Gat goes to Hell is also super fun. The mechanics were good, and I super enjoyed it. 

However, Skyrim is probably my favorite game of all time. Once Mods came to Xbox it gave the game a whole new life. I'm a huge fan and will always vouge for Skyrim.

Honorable Mentions:

Starfield

No Man's Sky 

Cyberpunk

Any Assassins Creed.

Report Post Tip

Best game is Breath of the Wild. Gives you all kind of freedom, no hand holding, and expansive maps and tons of enemies with puzzles everywhere. Best game, convince me otherwise.

Report Post Tip
My favorites tend to be old school RPGs like final fantasy 6, but lately have been having a blast with Baldur's Gate 3, its climbing the ranks on my favorite game list pretty fast.
Report Post Tip

for the last 2-3 weeks its been hours and hours of Skryim, and all the DLC that goes with it. Although I also have to admit that I've modded it out the wazoo as well. 

Report Post Tip

Its hard to say because there are so many great ones but one that always sticks out in my mind as enjoyable throughout was The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt. Everything in that game was great from the combat to gwent. I happily played that game for well over a year just to beat the base game and the expansions. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
Currently I’m very enamored with Ark and The Isle. There is something about dinosaurs that very much is attractive and these two did it right no matter how glitchy they can be! I also love many of the fantasy MMOs, Guild Wars 2, any of the Fable series, Elder scrolls of any sort…. Some survival games are fun…. Minecraft, Valheim…. Wait was I supposed to be choosing a favorite?
I'd have to say to-date the greatest game I ever played has to be read dead redemption two. The story just draws you in so well and if you play to the feel of the story you end up feeling sad with how the games end. The character development seems almost cinema quality in my opinion. The next one would have to be cyberpunk for the sam reasons that you start to really feel for the story if you let yourself get into it
Report Post Tip

It's probably Morrowind. I don't remember any other game that gave me that feeling of getting immersed in another world, exploring different places and cultures. Really unique from that point of view, other "similar" games weren't so special.

Report Post Tip

Honestly, a real throwback for me was the Saints Row series, at least Saints Row 2 in particular. That game was top-tier fun and had an alright story, really engaging. Saints Row 3 isn't bad but I wouldn't chalk it up to 2.

Report Post Tip

As of right now the best game I have played is probably Starfield I have been so sucked in to it.

Report Post Tip

isn't life just a big ol' game in of itself. I mean we wake up every day and have some sort of new challenge or level to complete. You never know what obstacles you're going to come across and what big boss you will have to defeat at the end. To top it off, you only have one life, one chance to win, so might as well make the best of it. Life is the best game I am currently playing.

Report Post Tip

Best probably Fortnite early years, I also loved MW2, black ops and loved rust for about 5months was very good game with group untill get offline raided they were greats times but game I've played most is league of legends got really addicted to it and just end up playing it even though hate it lol

Report Post Tip
I enjoyed Ookami a lot back in 2010. The only game I played through multiple times in a row to finish collections.
Report Post Tip
Bit tough to answer as I haven’t played a huge amount of different games, but my favourite storywise would be the two The Last of Us games, with the first one at the top.
Report Post Tip

the best game iv ever played woud total war rome 2  its fun hope  you all play the game its cool gaming is fun i  like MR lot 

Report Post Tip

Honestly best game I’ve ever played would have to be the Mass Effect series, it’s technically 3 games so if I had to pick just 1 it would be the 2nd one but the whole series is stellar.

honorable mentions would be:

falliut new vegas

total war Rome 2

stellaris

kenshi

rimworld

darkthrone

I lovectge fallout games. I need to getcazpc so I. Can play them all over again. Or a Xbox lol

It's really hard to say one game 

But I have most hours on Medieval 2 total war.

Then it's prob Fallout 4 right after.

Both modded of course, modding community are better then the creators nowadays.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Best game you have ever played
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL