Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 28 - 23:04:13
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [ > - >>> ]
Best game you have ever played Started by: TheMurderedJr on Dec 29, '21 17:33

I'd have to say the classic age of empire game, the very first one. It kept me hooked for a long time in my childhood. I remember how me and my brother would wait to get home to play it after school.

Report Post Tip
Last of us was pretty amazing when it came out. You need to watch all the scenes as it’s like playing in a film!

Other games that are timeless are Mario kart on the n64 and possibly snake on the Nokia 3210
Report Post Tip

In college we had a  guy that ran a great game of Paranoia.  Nothing like playing a game that the computer runs to world and the rules are simple the computer is your friend.  Always follow the computer rules and never belong to a secret organization.  Then every player is a member of one of several secret organization that are either pro or anti computer in someway.  Then the computer assigns a group to go do a task for it.  Just trying to live a few games was always a challenge.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

I was one of those who fell in love with RDR2 after it came out. Set a massive bar and was an awesome experience during a time (and one that still exists) of games being lackluster or trying to tease you with features only to be shitty in nearly every other aspect of the game. It had no false promises and knew what it wanted to be as a game.

Otherwise, Minecraft will remain timeless to me. Big part of my teen years.

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $60,000 Tip

Easily goldeneye the story mode was a ton of fun but the split screen multiplayer was so much fun I have so many great memories but man it sucked when you had that one friend who always picked odd job as their character 

Report Post Tip
In my opinion Red Dead Redemption 2 is the best game ever made. Best open world game at least. I however do like rpgs as well. So the best rpg game I would say would be the borderlands series. It has humor and action blended perfectly.
Report Post Tip

I wont be sentimental here, i will chose by some criteria such as graphics, gameplay, storyline, music, and actor performances. So this game will be a nextgen one.

I wiil have to go with THE LAST OF US (part 1), this game has everything. But man, the storyline got me hanging on my controller throughout the game like i was a 3rd character inside the game spectating from a corner. Epic game

Not to mention the perfect stealth system and fight mechanics. Strongly recommend even now that many years passed to play it.

My choice was toes to toes with God of War

Report Post Tip

The Last of Us is probably the most perfect game... but I have a real soft spot for GTA San Andreas.  

Report Post Tip

Me ,my brother and friends would get stoned,,and head down to 9th street park and play some Basketball. shirts against the skins i remember it like yesterday,and i'am now 55  it was so much fun getting the excercise,and have fun smaking the shots down,by blocking them cause i was about 6 ft.   definitely helped me out in that sport ,,,in the end we all would sit back and drink a 12pk...of beer and reminice,about the game and life included..

Report Post Tip
This is a tough one, I consider myself a bit of a gamer. For me personally I could concur some of the best games I’ve ever played had to be either Final Fantasy or Elder Scrolls as a series. On the other hand one of the games I had the most fun playing casually was probably GTA5. The games I think are low key worth the grind it takes to 100% would have to be breath of the wild, by far one of the most beautiful games for sure. Right this very minute I would have say what is quickly becoming one of the best games I have ever played is Pokémon legends Arceus. I’ve always held a fondness for the series and since I was boy I wished it was more open and exploratory, although the let’s go duo tried it’s best, this game encompasses everything I had ever wanted out of a Pokémon game or any game for that matter, to be fun but also worth grinding hours into I would highly recommend it to anyone who is on the fence about it.
Report Post Tip
The best game I ever played was probably AOE2. Everything about it was innovated and simple enough for the average person to play.

Conflict Desert Storm  actually the whole series. I loved playing the sniper or the demolitions expert. 

Report Post Tip
The best game I’ve ever played is probably a toss up between Zelda: Ocarina of Time (gonna throw in Twilight Princess as well) or Skyrim Elder Scrolls. I’m probably just partial to Zelda because it was one of the first video games I ever got my hands on and immediately had me sucked into the rabbit hole. I never quite found a game light that again until i played SES. It’s so easy to lose yourself in those good quality single player games!

Am currently playing a lot of games and all of them are very good, so I couldn't tell you which one is the best. But I can tell you I'm never bored of them. 

Report Post Tip
Black on PS2. It felt like next-gen at the time. Good fighting, gun play,destructible locations and good vibe.

Recently on gamepass I went back to it, thrilled for the experience. It felt outdated though and I realized some games are better in memory than to play them again years later.

All in all, replayability is a big factor. Few games give me that desire these days.
Report Post Tip

Hmm tough choice, so many epic, different console games out there. If I was choosing PC I'd have to go with the original Diablo / 2. Can't count how many countless nights I'd stay up as a kid doing PvP or clan wars.

Report Post Tip
Until 12 years ago I played Dark-Future. 

I started it because my son told me it was a nice mafia game. 

It became an addiction, 
but a fun one. 

And it made quite a few friends. 

Too bad the game has stopped.
Hands down Red dead redemption 2.
Kinda slow on the beginning, but afterwards it is like you are watching a movie and starring at it simultaneously.
Highly recommend it.
Report Post Tip

So for me it was racquetball.  I started playing racquetball late in life but I fell in love with it.  Something about smashing that ball as hard as I could and making that sound, echoing through out the 20x40 box I was in.  I became obsessed with it.  I would train for hours on end then put my name on the challenge board and get my azz kicked and do it all over again.

I wanted to win eventually so I continued to train and soon, I was beginning to win and if you won you stayed on that court to face the next challenger and so on until you lost.

Soon, I was winning more than I was losing and now I was really addicted.  Started buying all new gear, experimenting with what seemed to work best for me.

Next thing I know I am entering in tournaments.  It was awesome and fun and I will always have those memories.

Snakes and Ladders or Guess Who? have always been my favourites. I'm unbeatable at Guess Who? so that really helps in why I like it so much. The boss level is quite hard though, especially for beginners. 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Best game you have ever played
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL