Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 29 - 00:39:41
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [ > - >>> ]
Best game you have ever played Started by: TheMurderedJr on Dec 29, '21 17:33
My top 3 of all time is:
The Witcher 3
Olschool Runescape (had to add cause Ive played an ungodly amount)
Hellblade: Senua's sacrefice.
Report Post Tip

Resident Evil 3 will always hold a special place in my heart. Used to get scared when I turned off the Playstation and had to run downstairs to the rest of my family. 

Like Assertive I've also put an ungodly amount of hours into OSRS. 

Monkey Island will always get a shout out as well. 

Report Post Tip
Always been a first person shooter kind of gamer so I'm going to say Escape From Tarkov. If I'm in the competitive mood CS:GO all the way though.
Report Post Tip

Goldeneye is great! Pretty much covers all the bases, and you can even drive a tank and run over people. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

This is a difficult question as ive played mant great games over different consoles and pc, so ill go with ps2 on this particular answer. On the ps2 the best game by far that ive played is Xenosaga.

Report Post Tip
I’m also gonna pick The Witcher 3 but for a different reason. It’s the only game where I felt that my choices matter.

I’ve played a lot of other games that allow you to make different choices but I never really felt like my choices made any impact whatsoever.

Take Skyrim as an example. You have a plethora of choices. One of them allows you to join the army and if you work hard enough you can get a pretty high rank.

The thing is that even when you do get a high rank, your soldiers won’t treat you any differently. You see a soldier walking by and he casually says “Citizen”. I’M YOUR FREAKING SUPERIOR! STAY ON ATTENTION WHEN I’M PASSING BY YOU PEASANT!

However, that doesn’t happen with The Witcher. Your choices highly affect the world around you.
Report Post Tip

Titus the Fox. Great game on 5 and a half inch floppy. That and Lands of Lore II, great times had by all

Especially me!

Report Post Tip

kinda hard question
i might answer Old world of warcraft.... but, i assume u meant single players
so ill stick with Skyrim
if i ever get stuck on an island, ill get myself a Skyrim copy and im all set :D

Report Post Tip

Morrowind has a special place in my heart. It was the first open world game I played, and the freedom of going around in the immense world, exploring different environments and biomes was really breathtaking.

Report Post Tip
My current favorite game that I go back to again and again has to be Ark. then there’s the Pokémon games… I played a lot of Pokémon as a kid. I also loved the Fable series and any of the Elder Scroll games. Used to love Mario Kart on the ‘64 and Zelda: Ocarina of Time. Yea I do love me some fantasy RPG games.
Report Post Tip
For me it has to be the original last of us it was epic the story was great the pacing was fine. And then they go fuck it up with TLOU2 😬
Report Post Tip

best game I ever played was runescape or another game that was similar that but different....

Report Post Tip

The best ever game I plated was  sonic the hedgehog, 

Mario everyone of them

And tomb raider I used to spend hours on them

Report Post Tip

let me see, the best game was GTA San Andreas, i spent a lot of time driving and running over pedestrians. I think the GTA's that came later lost some of the fun.

Report Post Tip

This is a tough one. I am not sure if it's nostalgia but the best game I ever played was Mediavel Total War 2. It had just some parts missing but now with Mount and Blade: Bannerlord, I think I found the even better game.

Report Post Tip

Hmm. I haven't really played games in recent times so I can only draw on older stuff. I really enjoyed playing Loom, Monkey Island, Mario, Donkey Kong, Sonic growing up and then enjoyed StarCraft, used to play that in a group setting when LANs was a thing so that was a lot of fun, that and Call of Duty. For online gaming, I would play WarCraft sometimes with a couple friends and would play Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic with my brother.

I never quite got into LoL or Minecraft, Fortnite or any of the popular new stuff.

Report Post Tip

On the internet? Subeta.  It's a mix between a dress up game and virtual pet game and it has a pretty vibrant community.  Offline I would say Stardew Valley.  It's a farm sim game with excellent music and a good cross between tedium and excitement.  Plenty of achievements and goals and every once in awhile the coder makes some massive content update he swore he wouldn't.  It's also available on pretty much every gaming platform. 

Report Post Tip

Everyone who has said anything other than Goldeneye on the Nintendo64 either hasn’t played Goldeneye or is lying to themselves. Easily the best game ever.

Report Post Tip

That would have to be Fable: The lost Chapters. Its just like GTA medieval style, but way better than the other fable games. Its brilliant, the history is perfect, well, im sure i cant really describe the whole thing just here lol

Report Post Tip

My favorite games would be 

1) XCOM 1 and 2  (Most hours I've ever played in a game/series)

2) Old School Runescape (The reason I have My username)

3) Sims 2 

4) GTA San Andreas 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Best game you have ever played
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL