Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 25 - 16:12:46
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [ > - >>> ]
Best game you have ever played Started by: TheMurderedJr on Dec 29, '21 17:33

Morrowind was great. I remember going into a little village and discovering you could break into houses. Broke into a house. Got caught by the old woman who lived there. She called for help and I got thrown in jail. Had to just sit there watching a rat running across the floor until the jailer let me out the next day.

Awesome. 

Report Post Tip

Don't know about best one, but the one which kept me longer (and still does) is Rocket League

Report Post Tip
The Division 2 is my hands down most beloved game ever. It has surpassed my love for Skyrim, something I never thought to be possible.
Report Post Tip

I still like Don't Starve Together the most. No scary graphics and can run on a shitty laptop. Not that macs are shitty stfu

Report Post Tip

I really, really enjoy Dynasty Warriors 7. The music, character design, storyline, and overall gameplay are a top-tier man. Y'all should definitely give it a go, especially if you like medieval-themed games. I also recommend its spinoff, Dynasty Warriors 7 Empires. This spinoff gives you the ability to create your own character, your own kingdom, and eventually your own story. 

Ps. Word of advice, if you create your own character. Always be close friends with either Sun Jian or Cao Cao. Those guys are legend

Report Post Tip

Stronghold and Stronghold Crusader. Still enjoyable even now to throw on and tax peasants into oblivion. 

Report Post Tip

I'm a big fan of the Dead Space series. I don't usually do horror well, but I struggle through because it's such a fun series of games. 

Report Post Tip

I'm going to have to give it to The Elder Scrolls: Oblivion. It was my first introduction to the TES series and I remember losing weeks to it, I hadn't played anything else like it. I've probably sunk more hours into Skyrim now but Oblivion still holds it's place in my heart. 

Report Post Tip
I quite liked dragon age inquisitor. Ive have really enjoyed warzone, or insuppose when it was verdansk I don’t like the new map it’s shit. Rebirth is still decent enough.
Report Post Tip
Well, In terms of history and emotions i felt, id say fable the lost chapters. I played it when i was like 14-15, it was just perfect. Too bad the other fable games sucked balls.
Report Post Tip

I always enjoyed Crash Bandicoot on my Playstation. Just got a new power cord for the old console a few years back just to play that game

Report Post Tip

one of them is Runescape, but lately i've been playing The Ark: The survival evolved. It's an awesome survival game that can be hard on the switch hahaha

Report Post Tip

I'd say rocket league, i don't play games as often as i did but being plat 2 and flying on walls, my god <333

Report Post Tip

Mass effect trilogy and baldurs gate are unbeatable games in my opening. Back when Bioware was awesome. 

Report Post Tip

I guess depends on the genre.

I am not into solo gaming so 2 of my best (and very different) games 

Rocket League

Apex legends

But I could never stay away from a good session on Gran Turismo

Report Post Tip

Knights of the Old Republic II, probably. It's not a perfect game, for sure. Rushed and in some aspects unfinished (although there are mods now that fix some of that) But probably the one that sticks with me the most. Probably appears a bit dated now, amazing story though.

Report Post Tip

Shadow of Mordor is my favourite single player game, the depth that goes into that game is insane. I no-lifed it when it came out big time

Smite is my favourite multiplayer game. The Morrigan is the GOAT (not at all biased obviously)

Report Post Tip

Ah, recently i've said Fable, but i forgot to mention the legend, the best, Dragons Dogma Dark Arisen! Boy this game is so fucking good, the battle mechanics, character personalization, skills, its just amazing. Only bad thing is that the story is not as good as Fable. But deffo worth a try.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
Tough question. I don't have a favorite, so I will mention one of the first that came to mind: GTA San Andreas. I have nothing but fond memories of playing this game when I was younger, to me it is a timeless masterpiece. GTA V and RDR2 are also both great titles.
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

My favorite game ever is the godfather the dons edition on ps3.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Best game you have ever played
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL