Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 29 - 10:31:26
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 6 [ > - >>> ]
How are you doing today Started by: TheMurderedJr on Dec 31, '21 02:42
I’ve had a really looooooong day at work. Time to relax with a beer and chill for the rest of the evening. MR, Netflix & alcohol what could possibly go wrong …
Report Post Tip

Didn't want to wake up for work this morning but I did albeit a little late. Got Forza Horizon 4 off Steam due to summer sale so that's one of the thing I'm looking forward to after work which at least make things slightly easier.

Report Post Tip

I got up at 6am for work.

Busy shift.

Came back at home tired and sleepy.

Flies drive me crazy.

My body needs rest, i think i'll be sleeping all day tomorrow.

Report Post Tip

I'm doing great today! Really can't complain. 

It's my dad's bday so might visit him as soon i leave my work. 

Report Post Tip

I'm doing super! Thanks for asking. Had a good 4th of july btw. I hope to have even better days now that i'm back.  I've missed hanging out with you all and hope I can reconnect with some of my old pals. 

Report Post Tip

Doing great today. I've been playing a browser based economy & logistics simulation game and each round lasts for 7 weeks. It's the finale now so I've taken a day off work to play the game. It's the best feeling.

Report Post Tip

Not that great to be honest. Just finished the exams, GPA's not something to be proud of. But yeah, at least my health is still fit as a saddle. And it's my dog's birthday today, which kind of makes me happier, yeah. Hopefully tomorrow's gonna be better.

Report Post Tip

gonna be playing mafiareturns, and red dead redemption, then lunch after that will b taking m y daughter for her immunisations, then home to make dinner.

Report Post Tip

Tired as hell but good. Sun is shining and had a nice walk earlier and hung out at the park. Overall doing good just tired today

Report Post Tip

Not much. Gotta lot of catching up to do because I procrastinated a whole lot. Also questioning what the fuck I've done with my life.

Report Post Tip

i'm doing great.

Had a nice dinner with some friends. We talked a lot while drinking some beers.

Report Post Tip

I'm doing great for multiple reasons, might not explain any of them but just know that I am doing great. It's almost Friday as well so my mood will have higher expectations of good for Friday. Can't wait to see how it turns out!

Report Post Tip

Didn't get enough sleep last night and is really sleepy since early morning. Got a presentation tonight to talk about GitHub's basics to fresh graduates in my company so don't feel good at the moment.

Report Post Tip

I went clubbing last weekend and got corona from this girl I met there. I got pretty sick a few days after the club and went on quarantine as soon as I found out. I called the girl after I found out, she was fully vaxxed, so she hadn't noticed. 

Report Post Tip

I am on my second day off and it feels like I was working 10 minutes ago.

Maybe I should get some vacations soon enough..

Report Post Tip

Woke up too early on my day off but means I got to walk the dog before it gets too hot. Now I'm just chilling and feeling good. Might have a nap later when it gets too hot

Report Post Tip
Well its weekend and since i had a great party yesterday i could be a little bit better.
Had a beer to much so needed a bit of asperine this morning.
Other then that the weather is great so going out for a swim soon i guess.
Report Post Tip

trying to sleep before having to work digging ground and chopping down trees in all likelihood.   Oh yeah will be in bog like conditions, with around 20c heat.

So a joyful day ahead

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Today I have a lot to do but I feel like I'll probably do none of it. It's raining out so I don't really want to do anything. I've just thrown out the garbage as it's garbage day and I didn't like how humid and wet it was out there so everything is cancelled. 

Report Post Tip

I did the usual boring stuff. Cleaned the house, caught up on laundry, did the whole cooking thing so people dont starve. Honestly its been a weirdly homey like day so it feels like I am doing great.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: How are you doing today
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL