Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 26 - 06:33:15
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [ > - >>> ]
How many bins do you have? Started by: Grin-22 on Jul 14, '22 07:01

Outdoor bin roll call

General Waste Bin (Black Bin Red Lid) - Keep reducing in size, back in the day you could almost cram a fat person into one of these. Now the council have shrunk the bathtard my half.

Recycling Bin (Black Bin Green Lid) - Meant to be for cans, cardboard, paper plastics. Often have to use as an overflow general waste bin due to aforementioned size reduction. Put the general stuff to the bottom, cover with cardboard. Hope to never be grassed up by the bin men so leave them a crate of beer every Christmas. System works well so far. What sort of heathen does not tip their bin man?

Glass Bin - A blue small box thing (Not sure if qualifies as a real bin) - Get all the intel on which neighbours are alcoholics when this baby goes out. Mine stays empty as my body is a temple. 

Garden Waste Bin (Black Bin Blue Lid) - Totally fkin stupid how the gardening bin isn't the green lid one. I do not use this bin as gardening is for geekth & old people.

I hope you have found reading this as exciting and informative as I found writing it to be. 

Report Post Tip

So we have it set up where we have 2 bins garbage and recycle bin. They allow us to have a 1-yard waste bin and 3-yard waste bags as the big bins. Now, the bins throughout the house are:

Guest Bath - 1 bin

Master Bath - 2 bins

Guest Bath - 1 bin

Guest Bath - 1 bin

Office - 1 bin

Man cave - 2 bins

Report Post Tip

now this is the sort of conversation us cads like to get into

I have the Blue recycling, the black general and the brown garden waste bins

i have never heard of a grey bin though, what on earth goes in there?

Report Post Tip

Hobbs, I'm not from there. I am guessing that our bins are similar though haha!

Report Post Tip

Please note that this thread is only for discussion of the number of external bins at your property.

I don't want to hear about your internal bins. I'm not some kind of weirdo. 

Report Post Tip

We live in a nice apartment building so we have dedicated garbage and recycling areas both with 8 dumpsters in them. And they are collected on a Tuesday. At 8am. And that is just the absolute fucking worst. 

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

We have 5 bins :) 3 outsite, one plastic, one green stuff and one for the rest. 

Inside in the kitchen and one in the bathroom. And i think thats enough :)

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
It’s one of life’s age old questions… how many bins do you have?

Well I personally have three, 1 for garden waste, 1 for recycling and 1 for ‘trash’

Although they are trying to intro a food bin….hell no!

That’s what we can ‘A bin too far’

Kr
Dmitry
Report Post Tip
Two bins in my kitchen. General and recycle. My building has a bin cupboard where you then put the bags of rubbish in. Black bag general. Orange recycle. Emptied by the bin gang each Teusday.
Report Post Tip

We have two here in my part of Texas. Blue and green. Also here's this awesome clip of me a few years ago, involving bins.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BvdC6v_Ar9x/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Report Post Tip

I have three bins and I hate every bloody one of them. They are always full and the wrong ones are always emptied. The blue and brown ones are emptied on a seemingly daily basis, while the black one, the one we all rely on for virtually all household waste, is emptied once every three bloody weeks! This is utterly unmanageable and has resulted in all manner of social issues.

I used to have two black bins. I felt quite smug for a while there, with my bin wealth. Waltzing out on bin day with room to spare. But some bitter neighbour must have dobbed me in. The bin lorry boys came and took one of my bins away! I had no idea that bin wealth was a crime. I wish I knew who it was that went to the authorities, I'd give them a bloody good piece of my mind!

Report Post Tip

I have 4 bins... and one storage box. And like Denis, I fuckin hate 'em. Well, one in particular anyway - the brown bin, cos tenement with 7 OAPs, so I'm the one that does it. Every single time.

Black bin - general waste
Blue bin - recyclables
Brown bin - garden waste
Green bin - food waste

The storage box is so I don't need to walk my lazy ass to the communal glass recycling bin every time I finish a bottle of 1901 :P

Report Post Tip

In Greece we had 2. One for general use and one for recycling. In France they have 4. I do not believe that proper recycling is being done though. I think they are the same as charities. Good on the outside, evil in the inside.

Report Post Tip

Green bin for organics.

Black bin for trash.

Blue bin for plastics and any non-glass food containers including cans tins.

Grey bin for glass.

Yellow bag for paper and cardboard.

Report Post Tip

Anyone with more than 3 bins is no longer welcome to lord it over the rest of us in this thread. Please start your own thread where you can brag about your bin superiority over champagne and canapes. Less than 3 bins are welcome to share details of their squalor. 

I don't have any bins at all, there's public ones at every other street corner.

One for recycling all kinds of packaging (paper, plastic, aluminum) and one for general waste.

Report Post Tip

That's the tramp spirit, Paperinik. Fly-tip. 

Report Post Tip
I have outside of my house..

1. Purple bin for general waste
2. Green bin for garden waste
3. Black bin for recycling
4. Blue bin for cardboard
5. Brown bin for food waste.

Drives me insane because they take up too much space and they look awful! I'm in the process of building a shed to put them in out of the way. Also if one goes missing we don't pay for a replacement unless its the Purple bin then it's £5.

I have two bins, the yellow (plastic) and general waste. The other waste that are set for recycle, glass, paper and metal stuff, i just put aside best way possible, and when its enough i throw in the right bin on the street. Anyway its good to see so many ppl worried about this...

Report Post Tip

I have four bins. Recently they have become more of a racoon and bear playground and feeding trough. I have tried everything to keep the wild life out of my bins but nothing is working. I have tried animal urine. I have tried shooting at them to scare them away. Pretty soon here I am going to have to resort to a good old fashioned scarecrow to keep the animals away.

I keeps me up a night knowing that I am contributing to the vagrancy of animals.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: How many bins do you have?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL